Author Topic: All these people picking on floyds looks  (Read 3299 times)

Bananas

Re: All these people picking on floyds looks
« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2009, 05:44:11 PM »
Well elior, you've never really done anything with your life, you live like 3 blocks from your high school probably and never left the nest. chances are you dont know many people who have moved on period.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »
Lol a real relationship isn't fucking other girls on the side as you claim to do.you have no life experience your a joke.everybody knows it but you

i never said i fuck other girls on the side...for the last time, you dont know the first thing about my relationship. child status.

Bananas

« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2009, 05:46:02 PM »
man i'd just give this whole dubcc thing up elior, it's only tearing you apart  :(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2009, 05:47:20 PM »
Well elior, you've never really done anything with your life, you live like 3 blocks from your high school probably and never left the nest. chances are you dont know many people who have moved on period.

lets bet i make more money than you. lets bet i can get more hoes than you in a night of goin out. lets bet i live a more stable life than you do and have a healthier brain for it. lets bet you're a buster...just come here and hit a blunt, we can discuss all this in person and you can analyze my life face to face.

as for psychology, quit constantly keepin my name in your mouth, cuz that's a flashing sign of an attempt to make yourself feel bigger/me feel lower. i own you in your own field.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #169 on: April 14, 2009, 05:48:17 PM »
man i'd just give this whole dubcc thing up elior, it's only tearing you apart  :(

first time ive posted all day and i already have to shit on you nutriders who make ME your main focus on this board. 8)

Bananas

« Reply #170 on: April 14, 2009, 05:49:19 PM »
ok elior, keep up the good work.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #171 on: April 14, 2009, 05:50:55 PM »
ok elior, keep up the good work.

8)

i enjoy this site a lot more than you do.

delete your account.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #172 on: April 14, 2009, 05:54:07 PM »
reply, you bitch

Bananas

« Reply #173 on: April 14, 2009, 05:56:18 PM »
I'll delete my account if you up a vid of floydness doing the truffle shuffle.

Roccy

« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2009, 05:56:18 PM »
lol..I don't see any of these dudes meeting up in person..its much easier for them to act tough on a keyboard.

how it really goes down..

Bananas

« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2009, 05:57:44 PM »
see, nobodies acting tough roccy, only you and elior with all this "they scared" shit, no ones scared, they just dont take an internet rap forum as serious as you do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2009, 06:00:50 PM »
^what he means is you wouldnt be on this whole judgemental/analysis nerd tip face to face.

Roccy

« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2009, 06:01:46 PM »
see, nobodies acting tough roccy, only you and elior with all this "they scared" shit, no ones scared, they just dont take an internet rap forum as serious as you do.

lol, I don't think anyones scared, but I can guarantee that anyone talking shit wouldn't in person.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »

lol, I don't think anyones scared, but I can guarantee that anyone talking shit wouldn't in person.

money...they feel safe behind a screen. these are the kinda guys who would openly run away from us on the courts and come up to us smiling, slappin us five with their head down....it's tough to judge peoples personalities when you're busy getting your ass beat.

Roccy

« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2009, 06:05:08 PM »

money...they feel safe behind a screen. these are the kinda guys who would openly run away from us on the courts and come up to us smiling, shakin our hand with their head down....it's tough to judge peoples personalities when you're busy getting your ass beat.

Yeah, its a lot harder to talk shit without a keyboard.