Author Topic: All these people picking on floyds looks  (Read 3348 times)

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
Re: All these people picking on floyds looks
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2009, 07:39:24 PM »
^is fresh out of bed with his kobe sheets
you really need new jokes, bro. elano part 2 over here.

get a room already. LOL

herpes

« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2009, 08:34:12 PM »
If anyone wanna diss Floyd, I think a poster should have to post up a pick of their breezy (if they have one), or post up a pic of themselves to even things out a bit.

and anybody critiquing music in the other sections of the board better upload there own

Musicians put there music out there for the masses to hear, critiquing comes along with that.  Floydness didn't post her pics on this site nor has she ever said she is hot.  So your comparison doesn't work.

DPG4EVA

« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2009, 12:35:18 AM »
yea, and she looks a lot better in real life...

I love the way you talk about your girlfriend on this board. You're defending her like Greenpeace is defending the whale population.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 12:42:38 AM by Roile »

Elano

« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2009, 12:39:02 AM »
lol

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2009, 06:57:04 AM »
If anyone wanna diss Floyd, I think a poster should have to post up a pick of their breezy (if they have one), or post up a pic of themselves to even things out a bit.

and anybody critiquing music in the other sections of the board better upload there own

Musicians put there music out there for the masses to hear, critiquing comes along with that.  Floydness didn't post her pics on this site nor has she ever said she is hot.  So your comparison doesn't work.

ok then, anybody critiquing music which has leaked better upload their own

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2009, 07:51:24 AM »
The funny thing is the same people bagging on NIK for having a girlfriend are the same people who haven't seen a piece of healthy pussy ever. For those enept to the pleasures of vagina here are some words of wisdom to meditate to. Healthy pussy smells like a cascade of pineapple-guava nectar as it plummets down a wall of watermelon Jolly Ranchers coated in the sugar of pixie-sticks. It smells just like a daiquiri sipped slowly on the back deck of a private Tahitian bungalow that juts into the south pacific.
Unfortunately, it tastes like you would imagine the tubesock you jerk off into might taste like if you soaked it in sweat and rung it out onto two slabs of liverwurst. 8)

herpes

« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2009, 11:22:02 AM »

Still a horrible comparison b/c most of that leaked music was made with the intention that one day it would be released.  Those pics of Floyd were never met to hit this website and were taken for her own personal collection.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2009, 11:28:14 AM »

Still a horrible comparison b/c most of that leaked music was made with the intention that one day it would be released.  Those pics of Floyd were never met to hit this website and were taken for her own personal collection.

Please stop. Floydness is ugly as fuck, stop defending her like its gunna get you laid or someshit.

Everyone should have seen this coming. What kind of hot broad posts on a hip-hop forum?

herpes

« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2009, 11:53:53 AM »

Please stop. Floydness is ugly as fuck, stop defending her like its gunna get you laid or someshit.

Everyone should have seen this coming. What kind of hot broad posts on a hip-hop forum?

No I think it's fucked up people getting at floyd b/c they don't like NIK.  I'm not going lie I don't like NIK and if I ever saw him in real life and he tried that who the fuck he is shit with me I would bust his jaw with the quickness and I would actually enjoy doing so b/c I despise people like NIK.  But people are now getting at his girl over how she looks.  She never came here as a bitch thinking she is better than us like Nadia.  She never said she was hot and looked like J-Lo like pink towel girl.  If you want to talk ugly fat people you should of been here when she posted.  But for the most part Floyd has never been a punk bitch here like her boyfriend.  Sure she has said some incredibly stupid here.  LIke how great X is and how it's not fair she has to choose between doing X or getting a job. She deserves a hard smack upside the head and a bitch please for that, and I put her on blast for that stupid shit.  But this shit with her pics is fucked up, if she wasn't NIK's girlfriend but had the same exact personality here she wouldn't face half the ridicule she is now.  I just think it's fucked up.  Now if people here want to tear her down for the stupid shit she says I got no beef with that.  But whats going on right now I fine extremely juvenile, it reminds me a junior high school. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2009, 12:07:26 PM »

No I think it's fucked up people getting at floyd b/c they don't like NIK.  I'm not going lie I don't like NIK and if I ever saw him in real life and he tried that who the fuck he is shit with me I would bust his jaw with the quickness and I would actually enjoy doing so b/c I despise people like NIK.  But people are now getting at his girl over how she looks.  She never came here as a bitch thinking she is better than us like Nadia.  She never said she was hot and looked like J-Lo like pink towel girl.  If you want to talk ugly fat people you should of been here when she posted.  But for the most part Floyd has never been a punk bitch here like her boyfriend.  Sure she has said some incredibly stupid here.  LIke how great X is and how it's not fair she has to choose between doing X or getting a job. She deserves a hard smack upside the head and a bitch please for that, and I put her on blast for that stupid shit.  But this shit with her pics is fucked up, if she wasn't NIK's girlfriend but had the same exact personality here she wouldn't face half the ridicule she is now.  I just think it's fucked up.  Now if people here want to tear her down for the stupid shit she says I got no beef with that.  But whats going on right now I fine extremely juvenile, it reminds me a junior high school. 

LOL...you dislike people with confidence because you have none yourself. don't be mad, tommy. i'd blaze u out if you came out here. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2009, 12:08:27 PM »
But whats going on right now I fine extremely juvenile, it reminds me a junior high school. 

the realest thing you've ever said.

the ghost

« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2009, 12:17:03 PM »

Tommy you got knowledge.  I agree with a lot of what you said minus the punching out NIK stuff lol.  I would just like to add to the people clowning her, post pics of your girl, or STFU.  Floyd did say some wild stuff but she never came in her claiming to be a notch.  She seems like good people, and all of the fools in here that think a girls looks are everything are fooling themselves.  If she was hella thin fools would say she was aneroxic....no win situation because of the emotions NIK stirs up in people.

Jaydc555

« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2009, 06:55:49 PM »
Nik uses over confidence to make up for the fact that he's nothing inside that's also why he does drugs and lives his life on this forum to fill that emptiness.

Bananas

« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2009, 07:12:18 PM »
Nik uses over confidence to make up for the fact that he's nothing inside that's also why he does drugs and lives his life on this forum to fill that emptiness.

pretty standard case. it'll only get uglier as he gets older too.

herpes

« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2009, 09:27:18 PM »

LOL...you dislike people with confidence because you have none yourself. don't be mad, tommy. i'd blaze u out if you came out here. 8)

No, I don't like arrogant, stuck up, spoiled assholes.  I don't like people that don't respect other peoples opinions if they differ from there own.  You're not confident you're arrogant.  That is the problem I have with you.