Author Topic: Nik single handeldy ressurected the g-spot  (Read 822 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Nik single handeldy ressurected the g-spot
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 06:29:38 PM »
I agree.  It's been a long time since we've all clowned on him in these epic threads.  Pure comedy.

LOL...nice try, follower. according to you, those pics made you wanna thizz again.  :sshh:

What does that have to do w/ clowning you?  It's still funny as fuck regardless if I like to thizz or not.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 06:45:52 PM »
I agree.  It's been a long time since we've all clowned on him in these epic threads.  Pure comedy.

LOL...nice try, follower. according to you, those pics made you wanna thizz again.  :sshh:

What does that have to do w/ clowning you?  It's still funny as fuck regardless if I like to thizz or not.

You don't clown on someone when they're handling shit that "looks dope"...so stfu and quit tryin so hard 2 fit in. LOL.

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 06:46:26 PM »
Besides everyone knows I'm the one who single handedly resurrected this shit.tha g spot wasn't shit until I came along and pumped some new life into it. As enyce would say real talk.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 06:46:37 PM »
By ant pile you mean niks anus and the stinging is the crabs?

you need to stop with the fantasies, homie.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 06:49:24 PM »

You don't clown on someone when they're handling shit that "looks dope"...so stfu and quit tryin so hard 2 fit in. LOL.

When did I clown on you in that thread?  I clown on you in every other thread, but in that one in particular I said it made me want to thizz again...my boy bought a few pills this last weekend and had a blast, made me wanna do it again (it's been like 5-6 years since I have).

Smash1

• Lil Geezy
  • Im A Pimp Around Texas
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 06:53:41 PM »
get all bard out and go to a club/party and do the thizz to warm up and then do katt williams club dance

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 06:54:42 PM »
If by "ressurect" you meant made a thread, got made fun of a little, then flipped out and started insulting everyone. Then yeah, he sure did.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »

When did I clown on you in that thread?  I clown on you in every other thread, but in that one in particular I said it made me want to thizz again...my boy bought a few pills this last weekend and had a blast, made me wanna do it again (it's been like 5-6 years since I have).

you thought something was dope and when people started clowning on it you act like you're backin 'em. you know you wana do it big in LA the way we do it. it's all good, homie. 8)

If by "ressurect" you meant made a thread, got made fun of a little, then flipped out and started insulting everyone. Then yeah, he sure did.

aren't you the guy who looks like a lesbian? LOL. come on, now.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 07:04:32 PM by Now_I_Know »

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 07:08:24 PM »
why do you try so hard to defend yourself youre not changing anyones opinions

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 07:11:42 PM »

aren't you the guy who looks like a lesbian? LOL. come on, now.
[/quote]

LOL!!!

But yeah AG your a fag for this one......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2009, 07:24:03 PM »
why do you try so hard to defend yourself youre not changing anyones opinions

it's not about opinions, i just think u mufuckaz are envious fags :o

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2009, 07:24:45 PM »
believe me i am not envious of you in any way at all

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2009, 07:26:25 PM »
believe me i am not envious of you in any way at all

you might not be, but you still lead a miserable existence. do you see me tryna get all up in ya shit about it?

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2009, 07:27:36 PM »
Yes were so envious of that huge nose and man crush you have on kobe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 07:28:34 PM »
Yes were so envious of that huge nose and man crush you have on kobe

lol. post a pic of yourself. guaranteed that im a model compared to u. 8)