Author Topic: Nik single handeldy ressurected the g-spot  (Read 836 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Nik single handeldy ressurected the g-spot
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 07:30:52 PM »
Trust me if I post my pic all you fags will be pming me to get my digits.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 07:32:04 PM »
Trust me if I post my pic all you fags will be pming me to get my digits.

^aka i'm just another nerdy ass lookin lil queer on this site. LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009, 07:34:51 PM »
You wish.I'm 5'9 205lbs with little to no fat.trust that in real life I would break off that huge nose of yours in one punch.but I digress.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2009, 07:37:10 PM »
I agree.  It's been a long time since we've all clowned on him in these epic threads.  Pure comedy.

LOL...nice try, follower. according to you, those pics made you wanna thizz again.  :sshh:

What does that have to do w/ clowning you?  It's still funny as fuck regardless if I like to thizz or not.

You don't clown on someone when they're handling shit that "looks dope"...so stfu and quit tryin so hard 2 fit in. LOL.

When did I clown on you in that thread?  I clown on you in every other thread, but in that one in particular I said it made me want to thizz again...my boy bought a few pills this last weekend and had a blast, made me wanna do it again (it's been like 5-6 years since I have).

you thought something was dope and when people started clowning on it you act like you're backin 'em. you know you wana do it big in LA the way we do it. it's all good, homie. 8)

It was hilarious what was being said in that thread.  Def one of the more entertaining threads in a while.

The only big thing you're doing is Floydness.  (sorry Floyd, you seem like a nice person but Elior needs to be put in his place).

I mean, you wonder why no one takes you seriously?  It's cuz you talk so much bullshit.  Let's look at this:

no, i dont wonder...i have so many nutriders because i'm considered cocky, i believe in what i do, i live in the best city, root for the best basketball team, support the best athlete in sports, get the best pussy, and simply put, I handle my shit...

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2009, 07:38:15 PM »
And I will post my pics sometime you hold your breath in anticipation.maybe on my one year of joining this forum as present just for you nik.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2009, 07:53:03 PM »
Yes were so envious of that huge nose and man crush you have on kobe

lol. post a pic of yourself. guaranteed that im a model compared to u. 8)

Werent you trying to call people insecure earlier? I swear every retarded insult you ploy is really just you admitting shit about yourself.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2009, 07:54:11 PM »
You wish.I'm 5'9 205lbs with little to no fat.trust that in real life I would break off that huge nose of yours in one punch.but I digress.

LMAO...5'9"? you wont even reach my nose. i'd like to see you come try.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2009, 07:55:25 PM »
I agree.  It's been a long time since we've all clowned on him in these epic threads.  Pure comedy.

LOL...nice try, follower. according to you, those pics made you wanna thizz again.  :sshh:

What does that have to do w/ clowning you?  It's still funny as fuck regardless if I like to thizz or not.

You don't clown on someone when they're handling shit that "looks dope"...so stfu and quit tryin so hard 2 fit in. LOL.

When did I clown on you in that thread?  I clown on you in every other thread, but in that one in particular I said it made me want to thizz again...my boy bought a few pills this last weekend and had a blast, made me wanna do it again (it's been like 5-6 years since I have).

you thought something was dope and when people started clowning on it you act like you're backin 'em. you know you wana do it big in LA the way we do it. it's all good, homie. 8)

It was hilarious what was being said in that thread.  Def one of the more entertaining threads in a while.

The only big thing you're doing is Floydness.  (sorry Floyd, you seem like a nice person but Elior needs to be put in his place).

I mean, you wonder why no one takes you seriously?  It's cuz you talk so much bullshit.  Let's look at this:

no, i dont wonder...i have so many nutriders because i'm considered cocky, i believe in what i do, i live in the best city, root for the best basketball team, support the best athlete in sports, get the best pussy, and simply put, I handle my shit...

you're a fuckin moron. you know absolutely nothin about my relationship or sex life. man up and stop actin like a lil girl.

Jaydc555

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2009, 08:04:19 PM »
Lol dude I've seen your pic I would one punch you easily.I'd just throw my fist in the air and as long as I'm within ten feet hit would hit your nose.then when your passed out ag and his homeys can run a train on you

Jaydc555

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2009, 08:08:31 PM »
Lol!the best city?what you mean with all those trannys everywhere and that thick smog you call air?kobe is a piece of shit theirs a reason he will never be looked at like Jordan.Jordan was the real deal.kobe has talent but the guy is a total fucking douchebag.I didn't know the lakers were the best considering the Celtics won it all last season.your fucking the best pussy?Better not tell floydness.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2009, 08:17:52 PM »
^wtf are you goin on about, u fuckin faggot. you'd get shitted on.

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »
Your a Jew the most hated people on the earth living in America the most hated country in the world.and your a total douchebag.maybe that's why you love kobe.

Floydness

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2009, 08:56:05 PM »

its ok I dont even care anymore.. its just another brick in the wall. Go ahead, take your best shot.  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2009, 09:10:23 PM »
Your a Jew the most hated people on the earth living in America the most hated country in the world.and your a total douchebag.maybe that's why you love kobe.

lol...get out of here with that kkk shit, you bitchmade ho.

these canadian pussies are really somethin else.

Jaydc555

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2009, 09:18:04 PM »
Says the guy who loves the most pussy sport next to soccer.watch and play some hockey now that's a mans sport.your bitch ass would get body checked once and be crying in a corner praying to the flying spaghetti monster in the sky.face it your just chump change and you deep down in your heart you must know it.your soft dude.ill knock your yammaka or however the fuck you spell off your head and piss on it and wait patiently for your god to strike me down.lol