Author Topic: Nik single handeldy ressurected the g-spot  (Read 820 times)

Elano

Re: Nik single handeldy ressurected the g-spot
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2009, 09:24:01 PM »
you thought something was dope and when people started clowning on it you act like you're backin 'em. you know you wana do it big in LA the way we do it. it's all good, homie. 8)
sure  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2009, 09:33:30 PM »
watch and play some hockey

LMAO

no way all Canadians can be this gay. is it just on this site? AlerG was always cool, wtf?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2009, 09:37:08 PM »
I agree.  It's been a long time since we've all clowned on him in these epic threads.  Pure comedy.

LOL...nice try, follower. according to you, those pics made you wanna thizz again.  :sshh:

What does that have to do w/ clowning you?  It's still funny as fuck regardless if I like to thizz or not.

You don't clown on someone when they're handling shit that "looks dope"...so stfu and quit tryin so hard 2 fit in. LOL.

When did I clown on you in that thread?  I clown on you in every other thread, but in that one in particular I said it made me want to thizz again...my boy bought a few pills this last weekend and had a blast, made me wanna do it again (it's been like 5-6 years since I have).

you thought something was dope and when people started clowning on it you act like you're backin 'em. you know you wana do it big in LA the way we do it. it's all good, homie. 8)

It was hilarious what was being said in that thread.  Def one of the more entertaining threads in a while.

The only big thing you're doing is Floydness.  (sorry Floyd, you seem like a nice person but Elior needs to be put in his place).

I mean, you wonder why no one takes you seriously?  It's cuz you talk so much bullshit.  Let's look at this:

no, i dont wonder...i have so many nutriders because i'm considered cocky, i believe in what i do, i live in the best city, root for the best basketball team, support the best athlete in sports, get the best pussy, and simply put, I handle my shit...

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

its ok I dont even care anymore.. its just another brick in the wall. Go ahead, take your best shot.  ::)

Well it's a no win for you - Elior talks out of his ass so much, you'd think he was bangin like Halle Barry or some shit.  He exaggerates and hypes himself so much, nobody in the world is as good as him, blah blah blah.  Elior comes across as the guy who's like "Look guys, I'm cool, I swear!!!!!"

Like I said Floyd, you seem like a very nice person and I don't mean any disrespect.  I purely did that to illustrate how much he talks out of his ass.  

Elano

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2009, 09:37:09 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hdQ7F3acYuo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hdQ7F3acYuo</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2009, 09:40:42 PM »
I agree.  It's been a long time since we've all clowned on him in these epic threads.  Pure comedy.

LOL...nice try, follower. according to you, those pics made you wanna thizz again.  :sshh:

What does that have to do w/ clowning you?  It's still funny as fuck regardless if I like to thizz or not.

You don't clown on someone when they're handling shit that "looks dope"...so stfu and quit tryin so hard 2 fit in. LOL.

When did I clown on you in that thread?  I clown on you in every other thread, but in that one in particular I said it made me want to thizz again...my boy bought a few pills this last weekend and had a blast, made me wanna do it again (it's been like 5-6 years since I have).

It was hilarious what was being said in that thread.  Def one of the more entertaining threads in a while.

The only big thing you're doing is Floydness.  (sorry Floyd, you seem like a nice person but Elior needs to be put in his place).

I mean, you wonder why no one takes you seriously?  It's cuz you talk so much bullshit.  Let's look at this:

no, i dont wonder...i have so many nutriders because i'm considered cocky, i believe in what i do, i live in the best city, root for the best basketball team, support the best athlete in sports, get the best pussy, and simply put, I handle my shit...

its ok I dont even care anymore.. its just another brick in the wall. Go ahead, take your best shot.  ::)

Well it's a no win for you - Elior talks out of his ass so much, you'd think he was bangin like Halle Barry or some shit.  He exaggerates and hypes himself so much, nobody in the world is as good as him, blah blah blah.  Elior comes across as the guy who's like "Look guys, I'm cool, I swear!!!!!"

Like I said Floyd, you seem like a very nice person and I don't mean any disrespect.  I purely did that to illustrate how much he talks out of his ass.  

how do you know who i'm bangin? for all you can know, we can be open, havin threesomes, doin whatever, you don't know shit. i'm not spillin any beans, just sayin, get out of my personal business, you fuckin female. and to top it off, this is my girl of five plus years, not just some hook-up, you dumbshit. step it up and stop actin so feminin wit it.

Bananas

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2009, 09:42:08 PM »
Haha. These pics really struck a nerve.

Elano

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2009, 09:43:05 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VTh6r15FWf0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VTh6r15FWf0</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2009, 09:46:01 PM »
Haha. These pics really struck a nerve.

your elvis pic aint bad enough to get me nervous.. just made me laugh.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2009, 09:49:31 PM »

how do you know who i'm bangin? for all you can know, we can be open, havin threesomes, doin whatever, you don't know shit. i'm not spillin any beans, just sayin, get out of my personal business, you fuckin female. and to top it off, this is my girl of five plus years, not just some hook-up, you dumbshit. step it up and stop actin so feminin wit it.

Guess what numbnuts, you're the one on here talkin about you get the best pussy.  Don't be mad when people comment on it.  Another concept going right over your head I'm sure.

Congrats on the 5 years.  I'm sure Floyd doesn't feel like she's been trapped inside a hellish prison all those years.

Elano

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2009, 09:51:39 PM »
^
LOL  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2009, 09:55:50 PM »

Guess what numbnuts, you're the one on here talkin about you get the best pussy.  Don't be mad when people comment on it.  Another concept going right over your head I'm sure.

Congrats on the 5 years.  I'm sure Floyd doesn't feel like she's been trapped inside a hellish prison all those years.

again, you know nothing of me or the pussy i get. man up, female.

Elano

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2009, 09:59:08 PM »
the pussy you get ??  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 10:04:50 PM by The Krasnoe Dinamo »

Jaydc555

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2009, 10:03:25 PM »
Yes roccy is a pussy and you get high on e and fuck him...and let me guess you've never actually played hockey have you?its no little Jewish boys game that's for sure.who wouldn't like a sport that has fights every single game.I don't get why your so in love with basketball everyone knows Jews can't play don't you watch south park?lol

Kool Beenz

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2009, 10:08:48 PM »
If Overseer was still active all of these threads would of been locked and deleted already

and im surprised the gayness hasn't came out of jome and locked all these too

Jaydc555

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2009, 10:11:45 PM »
Ha ha ha!whatever little nikky is a homo he deserves to get bagged on.he's probably off getting an enema right now.jome seems to be just letting it go which I think is fine.its not like little nikky isn't used to this treatment