Author Topic: 2009 CERTIFIED Classic  (Read 6351 times)

Prof@ssor

Re: 2009 CERTIFIED Classic
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 04:06:21 AM »
Jeezy> Ur favorite rapper of today

Jeezy sucks.

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 06:46:49 AM »
What song is it?

who dat

it's a dope song 8)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 07:45:17 AM »
Didn't get me breaking my neck. So classic? No.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 09:03:00 AM »
Didn't get me breaking my neck. So classic? No.

when all of us are in our 50's and playing old jazz and rnb records we'll be at a bbq/gathering and tha dj is gonna pop this on and everybody's gonna "go crazy". 

just bcuz some of ya'll dont bump Jeezy (on any coast) doesn't mean the world aint fuckin' wit' dude... you can't buy popularity... but anyways...

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 09:12:14 AM by RadioTube!_301 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 11:25:26 AM »
lmao! :laugh:

i guess Jeezy has put out classic after classic albums.

cuz i am more than sure that every song on his albums sound identical (besides some singles), so if you think this is classic, it all must be classic. :P

Jeezy's first album was pretty good, not going to lie; but the rest of his career has went downhill.

i liked his shit he did with "Boyz N The Hood", pretty dope.

but no, this song isnt even good, let alone classic; but i looked at who made the thread and i was just like "oh." :P

when all of us are in our 50's and playing old jazz and rnb records we'll be at a bbq/gathering and tha dj is gonna pop this on and everybody's gonna "go crazy". 

just bcuz some of ya'll dont bump Jeezy (on any coast) doesn't mean the world aint fuckin' wit' dude... you can't buy popularity

like how do you take that seriously? lmao

he is the kind of guy who is still in denial that there are better rappers than the ones on the radio lol.

2euce 7even

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 11:29:09 AM »
whats so special bout that beat?
sounds like "ww3" at the start a lil bit, by ruff ryders.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 12:36:04 PM »
lol i don't even need to listen to that track to laugh at you

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 01:26:14 PM »
My favourite and in my opinion best album of the year isnt Rap.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2009, 01:29:53 PM »
lol i don't even need to listen to that track to laugh at you

:laugh: ;)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2009, 01:36:42 PM »
lmao! :laugh:

i guess Jeezy has put out classic after classic albums.

cuz i am more than sure that every song on his albums sound identical (besides some singles), so if you think this is classic, it all must be classic. :P

Jeezy's first album was pretty good, not going to lie; but the rest of his career has went downhill.

i liked his shit he did with "Boyz N The Hood", pretty dope.

but no, this song isnt even good, let alone classic; but i looked at who made the thread and i was just like "oh." :P

just bcuz some of ya'll dont bump Jeezy (on any coast) doesn't mean the world aint fuckin' wit' dude... you can't buy popularity

like how do you take that seriously? lmao

he is the kind of guy who is still in denial that there are better rappers than the ones on the radio lol.

why are you always on my dick and what makes you think you're opinion holds such high merit?  if you dont like Jeezy, cool - fuck it.  but u bamaz act like Jeezy aint out here makin more noize than YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER.  YOU WILL HEAR these songs 10/20 years from now, just like you do now with all of the older shit.  Jeezy has put out classic albums (especially "The Inspiration").  You bamaz iz wack jo'.  4real, the day Chamillionaire and Termonology put out CLASSIC albums that MOST   people can rock to and agree with (sales and promo and concerts) then you can have your day... Even Nas & Kiss and Cube and damn near everybody else in this game gave it up 2 Jeezy (just most recently Bun B did in an interview).  I can't argue with anybody about Hip Hop if you're bias to 1 form of Hip Hop.

You can't tell a nigga that this shit aint a classic, but if u do then u aint Hip.

And "ultimate victory" was a shitty album... real talk
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 01:38:43 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 01:42:21 PM »
you like jeezys shit than cool,but "classics" that "you will hear 20 yrs. from now"? be real with yourself homie. your puttin dude on legendary status based on what exactly?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2009, 01:46:10 PM »

You're sleepin' on homey already.... wow... that shows that you're not that into Hip Hop and dont really know wat u r talking about.   In 5 years you'll come full circle with yourself and jump on tha bandwagon with the rest of us... garanteed

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2009, 01:47:37 PM »
radiotube, you're a joke.

how long will it take, before you will accept it?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2009, 01:50:27 PM »
you like jeezys shit than cool,but "classics" that "you will hear 20 yrs. from now"? be real with yourself homie. your puttin dude on legendary status based on what exactly?

Well then WHO THA FUCK ARE WE GOING TO BE PLAYING 20 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN IT COMES TO HIP HOP (not you personally obviously)... Slaughterhouse LMAO!!! them niggaz aint even gonna drop an album (and this aint ALL directed at you).  He's already on legendary status bcuz he's Jeezy, his shit roxx, and every top biller in the Hip Hop game (including Mike Phelps) co-signs with that.  You/Ya'll are in denial about that just bcuz u dont fuck wit dude.  LOL!!!!! Jeezy has won, hands down.  I dont even know why I'm on here defending that.... EVERYBODY KNOWS from the Hood 2 da Burbs from Main Street 2 Wall Street lol  He got it

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 01:53:51 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2009, 01:51:59 PM »
radiotube, you're a joke.

how long will it take, before you will accept it?

I'm a joke 2 u but im a legend around my way... real talk... clown me on here if u want but u dont know me or my hood.  and if u eva ran across me you would bow down... it sounds silly coming from some1 on the net but in reality thats the truth... i'm not some1 to be fucked wth... take it how u wana