Author Topic: 2009 CERTIFIED Classic  (Read 6358 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: 2009 CERTIFIED Classic
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2009, 01:53:34 PM »
radiotube, you're a joke.

how long will it take, before you will accept it?

I'm a joke 2 u but im a legend around my way... real talk... clown me on here if u want but u dont know me or my hood.  and if u eva ran across me you would bow down... it sounds silly coming from some1 on the net but in reality thats the truth... i'm not some1 to be fucked wth... take it how u wana

hahahaha

it ain't safe to leave the house, when you're Round Round here  ;D

Matty

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2009, 01:53:44 PM »
lol :laugh:

not really into jeezy myself, not hood enough for such classics :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 01:55:01 PM »
lol :laugh:

not really into jeezy myself, not hood enough for such classics :laugh:
lol!!!!!!!!!!! :D

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 01:56:37 PM »
YOU WILL BE playing this 10 years from now
To be honest, I haven't played it once...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2009, 01:58:29 PM »
^lol more people on this board think Sound of Revenge and/or Ultimate Victory are classics & would easily prefer them over any Jeezy album.

but this isnt about how good Chamillionaire is, its about how Jeezy doesnt put things out that are close to classic lol.

Jeezy definatly isnt making more noise than anybody, thats for sure (i dont know where you live), but he certainly isnt making too much noise in NY (aside from his singles, which i already credited to being good; but no where NEAR classic lmao) or California & he definatly isnt making more noise than a guy like Joe Budden who may be one-thousand times the rapper Jeezy would ever hope to be & Joe Budden has like 90% internet fans & rarely is ever played on the radio; while all of Jeezy's singles make the radio lol.

you ask any average hip hop fan about Jeezy & they will tell you all his singles. :P

dont bring up rappers "giving it up to him" (no homo), because rappers give it up to everyone because they dont want to start beef, esspecially guys like Ice Cube & Nas; the last thing they want is to be known as a guy who beefed with Young Jeezy lmao.

how am i biased? Cham is a southern rap & so is Jeezy; plus i am a fan of ALL rap & Jeezy is nothing special compared to anyone lol.

in 10-20 years Jeezy will be remembered for like Soul Survivor or I Put On & only because of Kanye & Jay's feature lol.

finally, Ultimate Victory was definatly not a shitty album lmao & most people who have listened to it, if not all, would tell you that its either a near classic or at least a good album.

some prefer Cham's rapping on Sound of Revenge, some prefer his sound on UV & some dig both.

but VERY few would concider Jeezy's material classic & MANY would concider both of Chamillionaire's albums & all his mixtapes to shit on most of Jeezy's work.

but you just keep fooling yourself & believe that everyone thinks Jeezy is some future legend who puts out the most classic shit, no one is going to to stop you from being biased for one rapper lol.

LOL! :laugh:

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 02:03:02 PM »
No hard feelings against Young Jeezy. It's just not my type of shit. To me, that type of stuff exists to entertain the kids. It's not a bad thing, just not my type of rap.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 02:04:22 PM »
No hard feelings against Young Jeezy. It's just not my type of shit. To me, that type of stuff exists to entertain the kids. It's not a bad thing, just not my type of rap.

i concur. ;)

MediumL

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 02:09:18 PM »
Jeezy lost all my respect on that new Jada song 'you can tell my chgains African cause they blood diamonds' smh ignorant prick
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2009, 02:10:02 PM »
^lol more people on this board think Sound of Revenge and/or Ultimate Victory are classics & would easily prefer them over any Jeezy album.

but this isnt about how good Chamillionaire is, its about how Jeezy doesnt put things out that are close to classic lol.

Jeezy definatly isnt making more noise than anybody, thats for sure (i dont know where you live), but he certainly isnt making too much noise in NY (aside from his singles, which i already credited to being good; but no where NEAR classic lmao) or California & he definatly isnt making more noise than a guy like Joe Budden who may be one-thousand times the rapper Jeezy would ever hope to be & Joe Budden has like 90% internet fans & rarely is ever played on the radio; while all of Jeezy's singles make the radio lol.

you ask any average hip hop fan about Jeezy & they will tell you all his singles. :P

dont bring up rappers "giving it up to him" (no homo), because rappers give it up to everyone because they dont want to start beef, esspecially guys like Ice Cube & Nas; the last thing they want is to be known as a guy who beefed with Young Jeezy lmao.

how am i biased? Cham is a southern rap & so is Jeezy; plus i am a fan of ALL rap & Jeezy is nothing special compared to anyone lol.

in 10-20 years Jeezy will be remembered for like Soul Survivor or I Put On & only because of Kanye & Jay's feature lol.

finally, Ultimate Victory was definatly not a shitty album lmao & most people who have listened to it, if not all, would tell you that its either a near classic or at least a good album.

some prefer Cham's rapping on Sound of Revenge, some prefer his sound on UV & some dig both.

but VERY few would concider Jeezy's material classic & MANY would concider both of Chamillionaire's albums & all his mixtapes to shit on most of Jeezy's work.

but you just keep fooling yourself & believe that everyone thinks Jeezy is some future legend who puts out the most classic shit, no one is going to to stop you from being biased for one rapper lol.

there's only 7 or 8 ppl who have showed different opinions and millions of people who have just proved what you said to be wrong.
Jeezy's sales/popularity >>>>> Cham's sales/popularity   anyday

but you're right this isn't about Cham, it is about Jeezy.  But Nas & Cube & Bun B & Face & Jay & 3000 just dont co-sign ANYBODY.  Nas was on 106th yesterday saying that shit.  And last b4 I leave, this board is known for it's dumbasses and half assed postings and bullshit ass hating threads/comments... No1 on this site besides the random few and the occassional dumb asses that say something true can even debate shit.  Everybody has their own opinion but if u read my post and actually do ur research then you'll see that I post facts and not opinions... like i've said over and over again "Numbers dont lie" but people do.  You can't pack a house from coast 2 coast and country 2 country year after year and be wack, it just doesn't happen... bcuz if that was true Gravy-Boat from down tha block woulda been on.  Jeezy is Jeezy, how tha fuck can u say he ain't shit besides a couple of hot singles and a few guest appearances... News flash nigga, New York & Cali IMMITATE Jeezy's swagger and most of all they're not the only people in the US/wherever that determines if something's hot or not... what about New Mexico, what about Michigan, what about Iowa or New Hampsire?  I hate u New York ass niggaz.

And Jeezy is not 4 tha kids... WHAT THA FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT... Jeezy is the new Scarface.  if u cant agree with that then i need not 2 say more.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 02:13:17 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2009, 02:25:22 PM »
^LMAO! your comments are more classic than Jeezy's songs!

NY + Cali population >>> New Mexico + Michigan + Iwoa + New Hampshires population (you can add like 6 more states lmao).

explain to me how numbers matter? because Jeezy makes a radio song yearly that boosts his sales by tens of thousands?

Ridin' definatly sold more than any of Jeezy's singles.

then on Ultimate Victory Cham wasnt aiming at a 11 year old audience & didn't make a catchy little song for the radio lol.

if u read my post and actually do ur research then you'll see that I post facts and not opinions

LOL, what? how is acclaiming this a "certified" classic for 2009 fact? ???

numbers mean shit in the rap game, esspecially if the worst rappers sell the most records lol.

Crank That as a single sold more than any Jeezy single, so how do you explain that one? Soulja Boy > Jeezy?

Jeezy is the new Scarface.  if u cant agree with that then i need not 2 say more.

LOL, what?!?

you sincerly thing Jeezy can take the place of one of the greatest ever?

do you know who Scarface is? you REALLY think Jeezy (Young Jeezy) is the next Scarface?

:o...end thread.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2009, 02:31:31 PM »
Chamillitary Click, don't bother  :laugh:

just laugh with me

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2009, 02:59:25 PM »

just laugh with me

LOL, i'm with you! :laugh:

"Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours." i got you soon. ;) 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2009, 03:03:47 PM »

just laugh with me

LMAO!!!! i c why bamaz r on here all the time (all day, everyday)  you bamaz r wack... but it's only ya'll two who are puttin up such a fight... everybody who disagree'd atleast stayed in they place and kept it at a two post maximum... ya'll tryna take over the whole thread... you bamaz  iz lame lmao!!!! why are u on here so much... why do u care???  im right you're wrong... opinions vs. facts... true hip hop head vs. make believe mc's... lmao!!! u niggaz iz funny lol!  i cant help but laff lmao!  

stay in the house like u do everyday, bcuz right now i realized that maybe tha dubb is your only home and place 2 b excepted... real talk... it sounds like society rejected ya'll a ways back.....                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93GAfMHRITA

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 03:05:29 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2009, 03:04:51 PM »

just laugh with me

LOL, i'm with you! :laugh:

"Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours." i got you soon. ;) 8)
yeah i had that too  ;D
it's all good, i can hear you laughing  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2009, 03:09:50 PM »

just laugh with me

im right you're wrong... opinions vs. facts... true hip hop head vs. make believe mc's  

one day (when the laughing stops), i will try to understand how anything your saying is a fact.

there are at least 70 rappers to put ahead of Jeezy & you make him out to be like the best rapper alive. :laugh: