Author Topic: 2009 CERTIFIED Classic  (Read 6354 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: 2009 CERTIFIED Classic
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2009, 04:08:53 PM »
A Jeezy fart on a track> Anything Slaughterhouse bums ever breath on
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2009, 05:24:26 PM »

the funniest part of that is that the threadmaker might actually co-sign that. :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2009, 05:29:39 PM »

the funniest part of that is that the threadmaker might actually co-sign that. :laugh:

no the funniest part of all of this shit is that hours later... YOU ARE STILL ON MY DICK.  and in about 10 more minutes you'll be on my dick again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2009, 05:35:17 PM »

no the funniest part of all of this shit is that hours later... YOU ARE STILL ON MY DICK.  and in about 10 more minutes you'll be on my dick again.

well i dont know if you havent realized yet, but Chopper's quote was 110% sarcasm; so i find it funny that others are finding your claims funny & ridiculous.

define "being on one's dick"? you call commenting on your quotes (on a message board no less, where it is actually the WHOLE point of the website) "being on your dick"?

smart... ::)

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2009, 05:46:56 PM »
id take jeezy over chamilly any day... chamilly plain and simple is a mixtape artist and thats all he will ever be!
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »

well i dont know if you havent realized yet, but Chopper's quote was 110% sarcasm; so i find it funny that others are finding your claims funny & ridiculous.

define "being on one's dick"? you call commenting on your quotes (on a message board no less, where it is actually the WHOLE point of the website) "being on your dick"?

smart... ::)

Responding 9 times to 1 persons post isn't calling some1 out, it's dickriding to the fullest.  And by the time i get back I'm sure you'll be at 11.  You clearly are a genuine loser who's lonely and probably doesn't have a girlfriend.  It's really not that serious in the 1st place (this thread).  Jeezy made a classic record that YOU PERSONALLY aren't very fond of (and that's your opinion) but to say you're calling me out by responding to each and everyone of my post (on just about every thread i make) isn't conversation or debate, it's stalking and dickriding.  Face it, you suck, your a faggot, you get no pussy (im sure of that bcuz ur always responding to each and every thread on this board so u dont have anytime), you have horrible taste in music, you're very nieve, and obviously from the way you talk and post you're a youngin'... so in conclusion to all that has been said... you are on my nutt sack

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2009, 06:37:48 PM »
id take jeezy over chamilly any day... chamilly plain and simple is a mixtape artist and thats all he will ever be!

LOL, you & only you bud. ;)

your mentally ill, i am seriously concerned; the funniest part being that Mixtape Messiah 2 is better than some of Jeezy's albums. :laugh:

you and your crazy illusions that sales mean something & thinking that "eyyyyyyyyyy", "JEAH!" & "THATS RIGHT!" over & over & over & over, on every single song, talking about the same exact thing, with a VERY similar beat, always about "trappin" & you think thats more complex than Chamillionaire, who is one of the most diverse & creative rappers in the game! :o

i use to think Classic Material (a poster on this board) was a bad poster because he was BEYOND biased with T.I., but at least T.I. is a rapper who makes deep music on the album (even if the singles arent always; but there usually dope); at least T.I. is a respectable rapper.

your really stuck on somebody nobody really respects past his shit on the radio, YOUR MAD! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2009, 07:21:15 PM »

your mentally ill, i am seriously concerned; the funniest part being that Mixtape Messiah 2 is better than some of Jeezy's albums. :laugh:

you and your crazy illusions that sales mean something & thinking that "eyyyyyyyyyy", "JEAH!" & "THATS RIGHT!" over & over & over & over, on every single song, talking about the same exact thing, with a VERY similar beat, always about "trappin" & you think thats more complex than Chamillionaire, who is one of the most diverse & creative rappers in the game! :o

i use to think Classic Material (a poster on this board) was a bad poster because he was BEYOND biased with T.I., but at least T.I. is a rapper who makes deep music on the album (even if the singles arent always; but there usually dope); at least T.I. is a respectable rapper.

your really stuck on somebody nobody really respects past his shit on the radio, YOUR MAD! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it's very clear to see you're riding solo on this 1 (just let me have the last word and call it a day...)

,,, if u cant relate to it then you cant relate to it.  dont go bitchin about it and callin it wack bcuz u have no feeling in your body when you hear tracks like these, you look like a bitch  forreal
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 07:25:36 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2009, 07:28:52 PM »
And all I really wanna know is how many of ya'll actually go out to Clubs and REAL House parties??  If you dont then it really does have an impact on how u see life and how u hear the music that alot of these niggaz put out.  And how many of ya'll actually live in the hood or grew up around it?  Premo and Cham's music only goes so far... even if it's a matter of personal preference.  (if u cant relate to this track by BG then that explains everything).  Like my man Devin said  "dont front"  :pimp:

and if u havent noticed by now,  you are talkin to a real nigga
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 07:32:13 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2009, 07:36:13 PM »

Thats your point of view... however Sound of Revenge or even Ultimate Victory had very little re-play value for me.. imo theres only 3 or 4 songs i can listen to on those cds... as for diversity doesnt chamilly rap about money? or having money? or getting money? or was that just when he did tracks with paul wall ::)
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2009, 08:02:46 PM »
And all I really wanna know is how many of ya'll actually go out to Clubs and REAL House parties??  If you dont then it really does have an impact on how u see life and how u hear the music that alot of these niggaz put out.  And how many of ya'll actually live in the hood or grew up around it?  Premo and Cham's music only goes so far... even if it's a matter of personal preference.  (if u cant relate to this track by BG then that explains everything).  Like my man Devin said  "dont front"  :pimp:

LOL, so Jeezy is the realest gangsta rapper now? nice :laugh:

as for diversity doesnt chamilly rap about money? or having money? or getting money? or was that just when he did tracks with paul wall ::)

well i understand that the albums have "little replay value" to you, but have you really listened to them? makes me wonder... :laugh: ::)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2009, 08:17:19 PM »

as for diversity doesnt chamilly rap about money? or having money? or getting money? or was that just when he did tracks with paul wall ::)

well i understand that the albums have "little replay value" to you, but have you really listened to them? makes me wonder... :laugh: ::)

YES.,, all of us have (hip hop fans in general) that's why niggaz like Jeezy are still more popular than Cham... why.  bcuz Chamillionaire is average at best (with a shitty ass moniker too, jeezy aswell).  Cham IS A ONE HIT WONDER... He will NEVER out due Ridin' Dirty///// NEVER!!!!  I would give Cham his accolades as one of Hip Hop's elite but HE IS NOT.  He's cool for the fact that he's different.... but HE IS STILL SHITTY.  I would bump a C-Style album over any of Cham's albums anyday.  Nobody is hating on Chamillionaire just out of ignorance or not giving him a chance *bcuz we have... He just doesn't have it... he even admitted that himself not too long ago when he was talking about releasing his next album.  Jeezy's worst>>>> Cham's best anyday   And that's just a fact.  That Hip Hop Police record was cool and his track with Devin was iight but you're not really getting much when you listen to a Chamillionaire album... no sense of pride or good beats.  You ARE ALONE ON THIS 1 LMAO!!! get over it and move on to tha next thread.... shit.......... how much of a bitchass do u wanna make urself look like     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPT4WscATpU

"hustle music, we call it trap hop... a whole lotta bakin' soda and a glass pot"   Not too many can fuck wit Jeezy.... real talk

why do u even keep trying?? why all of the effort when you already SEE the facts/truth...

I admit when I heard Ridin' Dirty I was actually checking out for Cham's shit but then when I heard it *ulitimate victory* I was like "damn, I coulda been at tha mall bookin' some bitches instead of gettin high TRYING to listen to this shit"... i couldn't lie 2 ya
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 08:23:56 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2009, 08:25:12 PM »
Your responses are an epic fail as y'all like to say

Kool Beenz

« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2009, 08:38:47 PM »
Radiotube you should fucking kill yourself for that comment

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2009, 08:45:28 PM »

YES.,, all of us have (hip hop fans in general) that's why niggaz like Jeezy are still more popular than Cham... why.  bcuz Chamillionaire is average at best (with a shitty ass moniker too, jeezy aswell).  Cham IS A ONE HIT WONDER... He will NEVER out due Ridin' Dirty///// NEVER!!!!  I would give Cham his accolades as one of Hip Hop's elite but HE IS NOT.  He's cool for the fact that he's different.... but HE IS STILL SHITTY.  I would bump a C-Style album over any of Cham's albums anyday.  Nobody is hating on Chamillionaire just out of ignorance or not giving him a chance *bcuz we have... He just doesn't have it... he even admitted that himself not too long ago when he was talking about releasing his next album.  Jeezy's worst>>>> Cham's best anyday   And that's just a fact.  That Hip Hop Police record was cool and his track with Devin was iight but you're not really getting much when you listen to a Chamillionaire album... no sense of pride or good beats.  You ARE ALONE ON THIS 1 LMAO!!! get over it and move on to tha next thread.... shit.......... how much of a bitchass do u wanna make urself look like     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPT4WscATpU

"hustle music, we call it trap hop... a whole lotta bakin' soda and a glass pot"   Not too many can fuck wit Jeezy.... real talk

why do u even keep trying?? why all of the effort when you already SEE the facts/truth...

I admit when I heard Ridin' Dirty I was actually checking out for Cham's shit but then when I heard it *ulitimate victory* I was like "damn, I coulda been at tha mall bookin' some bitches instead of gettin high TRYING to listen to this shit"... i couldn't lie 2 ya

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :laugh:

your an idiot & i love it! :laugh:

you found one Chamillionaire-hater, who happened to step in the thread & you think people support you! :laugh:

your really crazy, lmao. WHAT ARE THE FACTS? LMAO, what are they? you keep saying i wont just accept the facts, but there are none; you clearly just like lame rap & think Jeezy is good.

there is no real fan of hip hop on this board, on this planet, in this universe, who appreciates rap & not some like "TRAP ALL DAY HOMIE! JEAHHH" who will really take you anywhere near seriously.

come on now! you have to be kidding me, you cant show me one Jeezy song (not one) that is more conceptual, lyrical (Jeezy is NOT lyricist, i thought i would inform you, because you seem to be LOST lmao), something with meaning.

Jeezy cannot see Chamillionaire, you may not like him (your freind either) & you dont have to be a fan of Cham of his music, but to say Jeezy is a better rapper is insane. :loco: