Author Topic: 2009 CERTIFIED Classic  (Read 6355 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: 2009 CERTIFIED Classic
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2009, 10:48:57 PM »
Jeezy > Chamillionaire
 Cham is borderline wack imo. seems like a good/nice person but...
And I guess I was the only person NOT feeling "Ridin dirty". That shit is beyond wack to me.
UGK's Ridin Dirty > Cham's Ridin Dirty
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Kool Beenz

« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2009, 10:52:48 PM »
Jeezy > Chamillionaire
 Cham is borderline wack imo. seems like a good/nice person but...
And I guess I was the only person NOT feeling "Ridin dirty". That shit is beyond wack to me.
UGK's Ridin Dirty > Cham's Ridin Dirty

you prolly never even heard "Homer Pimpson", "Bobby Booshay" or "Get Ya Mind Correct"

Koopa's Old shit > ANYTHING young jeezy has ever done

believe that

Smash1

• Lil Geezy
  • Im A Pimp Around Texas
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2009, 11:27:27 PM »
kinda dont lk this nig

Jaydc555

« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2009, 11:32:57 PM »
Wow jeezy dickriders are as bad as the game dickriders.now I like both artists and own both artists cds so I think I'm non bias.fact is almost every single jeezy song sounds exactly the same.the dude has limited wordplay and ad Libs all over the place.don't even get me started on the song black president.the president is black and your lambos blue?who gives a fuck.nas's verse on that song was the best verse on that entire cd.radiotube you have to be the dumbest poster on this entire forum.you base your entire musical taste on what plays in a club.hence why you love 3 6 mafia.then claim it is classic music.club music is not classic music.its mindless drivel with an uptempo beat that sounds good when your drunk in the club and don't have to think about the lyrics because they are elementary and nonsense.No matter how much you dickride club music and live in your little bubble nobody agrees with you.the reason it appears my man chamillitary is riding alone on this one is because everybody is bored with argueing with you because you are so fucking stupid.You literally are a jeezy stan personified.Nobody remembers some club music.People remember premo.Premo has produced on certified classics.Let's not forget when you said illmatic the only perfect album in hip hop wasn't very good.Dude how much crack do you smoke?Sometimes I think your just going for shock value your claims are so ridiculous.Onto to chamillionaire.the fact that you guys said he only talks about money shows me you have no idea what the fuck your talking about.ultimate victory was an amazing album start to finish from lyrics to production.chamillionaire can rap fast,he can slow flow,he can sing and everything in between.He can tell a story,be political and just floss on a track.jeezy does what exactly?uses the same monotone delivery on every song never switching his tempo.he sounds the same on every single song.he can't tell a story,he can't sing.He's boring.I thought dude was going to break out on the recession but he just talked about the same old bullshit we've heard from thousands of rappers before him.I get the feeling any rapper that makes you think or has anything worthwhile to say you don't listen to because it hurts your head trying to figure out what he said.Now go crawl back into your hood.Done.you have been fucking owned thanks for playing.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2009, 11:45:17 PM »
and if u havent noticed by now,  you are talkin to a real nigga

;D WESTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click, don't bother  :laugh:

just laugh with me

LMAO!!!! i c why bamaz r on here all the time (all day, everyday)  you bamaz r wack... but it's only ya'll two who are puttin up such a fight... everybody who disagree'd atleast stayed in they place and kept it at a two post maximum... ya'll tryna take over the whole thread... you bamaz  iz lame lmao!!!! why are u on here so much... why do u care???  im right you're wrong... opinions vs. facts... true hip hop head vs. make believe mc's... lmao!!! u niggaz iz funny lol! i cant help but laff lmao! 

stay in the house like u do everyday, bcuz right now i realized that maybe tha dubb is your only home and place 2 b excepted... real talk... it sounds like society rejected ya'll a ways back.....                     

yeah i better stay in the house before you shoot me  :-\

Kool Beenz

« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2009, 12:02:57 AM »
Wow jeezy dickriders are as bad as the game dickriders.now I like both artists and own both artists cds so I think I'm non bias.fact is almost every single jeezy song sounds exactly the same.the dude has limited wordplay and ad Libs all over the place.don't even get me started on the song black president.the president is black and your lambos blue?who gives a fuck.nas's verse on that song was the best verse on that entire cd.radiotube you have to be the dumbest poster on this entire forum.you base your entire musical taste on what plays in a club.hence why you love 3 6 mafia.then claim it is classic music.club music is not classic music.its mindless drivel with an uptempo beat that sounds good when your drunk in the club and don't have to think about the lyrics because they are elementary and nonsense.No matter how much you dickride club music and live in your little bubble nobody agrees with you.the reason it appears my man chamillitary is riding alone on this one is because everybody is bored with argueing with you because you are so fucking stupid.You literally are a jeezy stan personified.Nobody remembers some club music.People remember premo.Premo has produced on certified classics.Let's not forget when you said illmatic the only perfect album in hip hop wasn't very good.Dude how much crack do you smoke?Sometimes I think your just going for shock value your claims are so ridiculous.Onto to chamillionaire.the fact that you guys said he only talks about money shows me you have no idea what the fuck your talking about.ultimate victory was an amazing album start to finish from lyrics to production.chamillionaire can rap fast,he can slow flow,he can sing and everything in between.He can tell a story,be political and just floss on a track.jeezy does what exactly?uses the same monotone delivery on every song never switching his tempo.he sounds the same on every single song.he can't tell a story,he can't sing.He's boring.I thought dude was going to break out on the recession but he just talked about the same old bullshit we've heard from thousands of rappers before him.I get the feeling any rapper that makes you think or has anything worthwhile to say you don't listen to because it hurts your head trying to figure out what he said.Now go crawl back into your hood.Done.you have been fucking owned thanks for playing.

just OWNED every faggot who says jeezy is better then cham

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2009, 06:09:19 AM »
if any of ya'll can prove that I've been "owned" then I'll admit it.  But two or three jackasses who live their life on this board makes all of u lose before u even start the battle.  I'll be back on here in about 5 or 6 hours (maybe a lil' longer) and i can bet that you'll (one of u) will have responded 10 minutes after I leave which proves my point about your wackness.  You Hermits don't have a concept of REAL life (and i'm not just talkin about some hood shit).  I can't talk to white boys overseas who think their judgment/taste in Hip Hop is better than mine bcuz I favor more street niggaz than "positive image"/playful niggaz. 

But as every debate ends on here, I seem to always win with no real competition, just "owning" abuncha lil' kids (which is really wack on my part)...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apdNif6kvxg

i'm all for being black & positive
like Cham, but real recognize real and Jeezy is just someone I relate too and obviously more people fuck with.  I can only imagine what you would've said if Cham was more popular and sold more records?  :-X  Saying that shit doesn't matter the slightest bit makes you lose before you finish typing your sentence/bitching.  It's not always about rhyming, that's the old school way of life (and obviously you/y'all dont know wat thats about) - Now it's all about what you got to say and if u listened to a Jeezy album then you KNOW how real his shit is... 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:12:47 AM by RadioTube!_301 »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2009, 06:24:43 AM »
Hahhaa, entertaining thread! Jeezy has many cool tracks, but I can't see which track is in the first thread, as it's not available to me.

And oh yeah, Cham > Jeezy.

kemizt

Matty

« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2009, 06:46:27 AM »
this is a 2009 certified classic stupid thread!

not sure what clubs and house parties are going hard on the jeezy tracks but i don't think i'd like to be there without a bulletproof vest. jeezy 'raps' about guns, drugs and generally being a grimey kind of dude. pretty funny unless your some wannabe gangbanger who is really feeling it........and in this instance its certainly still comedy :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2009, 08:36:30 AM »
if any of ya'll can prove that I've been "owned" then I'll admit it.  But two or three jackasses who live their life on this board makes all of u lose before u even start the battle.  I'll be back on here in about 5 or 6 hours (maybe a lil' longer) and i can bet that you'll (one of u) will have responded 10 minutes after I leave which proves my point about your wackness.  You Hermits don't have a concept of REAL life (and i'm not just talkin about some hood shit).  I can't talk to white boys overseas who think their judgment/taste in Hip Hop is better than mine bcuz I favor more street niggaz than "positive image"/playful niggaz. 

But as every debate ends on here, I seem to always win with no real competition, just "owning" abuncha lil' kids (which is really wack on my part)... 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apdNif6kvxg

i'm all for being black & positive
like Cham, but real recognize real and Jeezy is just someone I relate too and obviously more people fuck with.  I can only imagine what you would've said if Cham was more popular and sold more records?  :-X  Saying that shit doesn't matter the slightest bit makes you lose before you finish typing your sentence/bitching.  It's not always about rhyming, that's the old school way of life (and obviously you/y'all dont know wat thats about) - Now it's all about what you got to say and if u listened to a Jeezy album then you KNOW how real his shit is... 

LOL if you call that winning then i wonder what you would define as losing  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 08:39:44 AM by Dre-Day »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2009, 09:10:38 AM »
LOL i went to sleep dying of laughter & i woke up cracking up, this is great. :laugh:

he plays a Jeezy song & thinks that a rap, so i dont know what he posted so i click the link & its Jeezy saying the same thing he said on the last 10 links he's posted "JEAH", "THATS RIGHT!" EYYYY"; i play 3 Cham songs with 3 completely different styles, topics, etc.; but he is clearly way too deep on that Jeezy dick to understand anything. :P

checkmated by my boy blue! ;) 8)

and if u havent noticed by now,  you are talkin to a real nigga

;D WESTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! :laugh:

i liked most of Jeezy's singles but the fact you think he's a lyricist, who runs the game & shows off mic skills is hilarious. :laugh:

:banana_dss: <---Jeezy
    ^u

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2009, 09:20:43 AM »
jeezys better then tupac

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2009, 09:23:23 AM »
jeezys better then tupac

end thread. 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2009, 09:23:30 AM »
Its a pointless arguement.radiotube is the kind of guy who gets one punched but then goes around telling everyone he won the fight

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2009, 09:26:00 AM »
Its a pointless arguement.radiotube is the kind of guy who gets one punched but then goes around telling everyone he won the fight

LMAO!

i dont know how many fights he lost though he's a "real nigga", so BACK THE FUCK UP. :P