Author Topic: 2009 CERTIFIED Classic  (Read 6360 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: 2009 CERTIFIED Classic
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2009, 09:42:20 AM »
LOL i went to sleep dying of laughter & i woke up cracking up, this is great. :laugh:

he plays a Jeezy song & thinks that a rap, so i dont know what he posted so i click the link & its Jeezy saying the same thing he said on the last 10 links he's posted "JEAH", "THATS RIGHT!" EYYYY"; i play 3 Cham songs with 3 completely different styles, topics, etc.; but he is clearly way too deep on that Jeezy dick to understand anything. :P
:D

yeah this topic screams for more  ;D

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2009, 10:10:56 AM »
Only on dubcc are Young Jeezy's songs considered as classics. This place never fails to amaze me.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Invincible

« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2009, 10:17:21 AM »
Only on dubcc are Young Jeezy's songs considered as classics. This place never fails to amaze me.

No its only because of one retarded poster. No Jeezy songs are classic and thats a fact.

Invincible

« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2009, 10:17:55 AM »
Wow jeezy dickriders are as bad as the game dickriders.now I like both artists and own both artists cds so I think I'm non bias.fact is almost every single jeezy song sounds exactly the same.the dude has limited wordplay and ad Libs all over the place.don't even get me started on the song black president.the president is black and your lambos blue?who gives a fuck.nas's verse on that song was the best verse on that entire cd.radiotube you have to be the dumbest poster on this entire forum.you base your entire musical taste on what plays in a club.hence why you love 3 6 mafia.then claim it is classic music.club music is not classic music.its mindless drivel with an uptempo beat that sounds good when your drunk in the club and don't have to think about the lyrics because they are elementary and nonsense.No matter how much you dickride club music and live in your little bubble nobody agrees with you.the reason it appears my man chamillitary is riding alone on this one is because everybody is bored with argueing with you because you are so fucking stupid.You literally are a jeezy stan personified.Nobody remembers some club music.People remember premo.Premo has produced on certified classics.Let's not forget when you said illmatic the only perfect album in hip hop wasn't very good.Dude how much crack do you smoke?Sometimes I think your just going for shock value your claims are so ridiculous.Onto to chamillionaire.the fact that you guys said he only talks about money shows me you have no idea what the fuck your talking about.ultimate victory was an amazing album start to finish from lyrics to production.chamillionaire can rap fast,he can slow flow,he can sing and everything in between.He can tell a story,be political and just floss on a track.jeezy does what exactly?uses the same monotone delivery on every song never switching his tempo.he sounds the same on every single song.he can't tell a story,he can't sing.He's boring.I thought dude was going to break out on the recession but he just talked about the same old bullshit we've heard from thousands of rappers before him.I get the feeling any rapper that makes you think or has anything worthwhile to say you don't listen to because it hurts your head trying to figure out what he said.Now go crawl back into your hood.Done.you have been fucking owned thanks for playing.

Now thats some real spit. Especially the Premo part. ;D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 10:21:21 AM by The Piece Maker »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2009, 10:59:37 AM »

Lol this thread is classic from start to finish, I actually think some of the production Jeezy has is great but can you rap imagine how bad he would sound rapping to a simple shitty ass little beat? in other words he can't flow, his monotone voice annoys me, when he does drop a punch line, it's almost like he is impressed at himself...cue the ad libs". Ceritifed classic" you like his songs, that's cool but snap out of la la land, he is neither a lyricist, nor a punch line rapper and his flow is dull. Now that might sound good to you on some of the songs and I am not going to lie, I like some of them but it's the production which is making the songs.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2009, 11:28:14 AM »

Then you haven't been on wordofthesouth board.

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2009, 03:10:38 PM »
go to sleep Radiotube! ;)

Jaydc555

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2009, 03:35:18 PM »
Andy samberg. > young jeezy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2009, 03:36:26 PM »
Andy samberg. > young jeezy

thats a given though, "Jizz In My Pants" & "Like A Boss" were straight classics. 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2009, 03:53:32 PM »
*throws collar on radiotube and instructs him to plow his fields.throws on some jeezy to get him motivated

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2009, 06:13:16 PM »
alll of that rappin y'all hookerz iz doin' is cool, but im from pgc md, we real street niggaz out here.  y'all can bump that shitty ass music y'all call real hip hop but nigga'z like me fuck wit real niggaz only (Regardless).  none of that hollywood famous gangsta dick ridin' like your kind do.  niggaz like juicy j, gucci mane, scarface, & beanie segal azz niggaz get all tha burn over here and soft hussie azz niggaz like Consequence, Pitch Black, & Aesop Rock azz niggaz dont even get downloaded and always get skipped on the Mixtapes.  Jeezy is a classic act, you can't hate on a real nigga makin real money in a real way.  That Premo/Cunnylingist/Uncle Murda/Talib shit don't get no burn over here, not any day of the week, they don't even have no bass in they tracks.  Fuck rhyming, It ain't all about that - If you can fuck wit my brain then that makes you better. 

The South >>>> Mid West >>>>> West Coast >>>> East Coast

>>>>> Anything Premo + Chamilllionaire will ever do
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:23:53 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2009, 07:09:16 PM »
lmao @ Premo not being good. :laugh:

you dont know what real hip hop is; you can say that you like Jeezy's music more, i mean we will think your an 8 year old, but you shouldnt care what we think about you because your a "real hood nigga", but we wouldnt tell you to listen to something else because your entitled to your opinon.

but to say that REAL hip hop is wack & Jeezy is a better rapper is retarded, but i shouldnt be surprized coming from you.

*throws collar on radiotube and instructs him to plow his fields.throws on some jeezy to get him motivated

LOL! :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2009, 07:36:05 PM »
Why do you, the bitch ass nigga keep saying I think all of that conscience shit is wack?  that shit helps a nigga get thru tha day sometimes.

Without u making that bullshit up all the time outcha 2nd booty hole then u wouldn't be talkin shit... you wouldn't have shit to talk about.  Not once have I ever said or gave a hint at that... so keep ya earrings on

...and i dont give a fuc about wat u think, i knew u waz a fraud and a lame since way back

http://www.imeem.com/people/kBJkr/music/7fPkAnE_/young-jeezy-keep-it-gangsta/
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 07:38:07 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

Bananas

« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2009, 07:37:49 PM »
this guy radiotube is such a clown.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2009, 07:41:38 PM »