Author Topic: 2009 CERTIFIED Classic  (Read 6350 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: 2009 CERTIFIED Classic
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2009, 02:23:46 PM »
Jeezy has always and always will shit on Cham... Numbers don't lie.  How do y'all not just get that.
:wavey: :wavey:
its saying:
'shit taste good billions of flies can't be wrong'

lmao! :laugh:

lmao @ Premo not being good. :laugh:

you dont know what real hip hop is; you can say that you like Jeezy's music more, i mean we will think your an 8 year old, but you shouldnt care what we think about you because your a "real hood nigga", but we wouldnt tell you to listen to something else because your entitled to your opinon.

but to say that REAL hip hop is wack & Jeezy is a better rapper is retarded, but i shouldnt be surprized coming from you.

*throws collar on radiotube and instructs him to plow his fields.throws on some jeezy to get him motivated

LOL! :laugh:

Cham, you're still taking him too serious.
the Young Jeezy thing is obviously a gimmick  ;)
so you should treat it as such  ;D

your right, my bad. :-\ :P
you got the remote  ;)

Invincible

« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2009, 04:10:45 PM »
Jeezy has always and always will shit on Cham... Numbers don't lie.  How do y'all not just get that.
:wavey: :wavey:
its saying:
'shit taste good billions of flies can't be wrong'

Hahahaha. +1

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2009, 05:46:10 PM »
i've been realized that none of u r real street niggaz.  and you're trying to say a mixtape artist is better than an established artist bcuz of your personal preference in music and dont wanna aknowlege truthful facts in a real way and GOOD details.  street niggaz dont argue with geek nigggaz.  you wood compromise with me b4 u disagree with me if we were face2face in tha streetz and there's no sort of joke/brush off that you could say 2 make me think otherwise.  we 5 pages deep on this shit.  fuck tha little kids readin this shit, i'ma give it 2 u raw.  niggaz like Jeezy (no matter how shitty they are-    to you) will always reign over niggaz like Cham.  there's no amount of evidence or DAILY bloggers that could tell me otherwise.  what do u think no real niggaz/honest people are intelligent enough to get on a blog and speak clearly or even take tha time out 2 do this shit and explain?  no bama ass nigga named Infinite African, no matter where he's from or wat color of his skin is can give you a more truthful truth.  So his comments are irrelevant (and no i aint callin u out).  look nutt fuckers, i'm done... my folks win and anybody readin this shit can make up they own minds (which is clear how the numbers will end up like) and i aint callin Jeezy him no Michael Jackson, but it's like comparing Snoop Dogg to Kam... at the end of the day who would you most rather listen to- most people would pick Snoop (bcuz he's better).  Get a life and stop chasin every blogger you have a disagreement wit no matter how u feel... i'm promotin tha shit out of this website to other surfers bcuz of faggots like you.  U aint even spoke on no intelligent shit yet about Cham besides the obvious difference.  and people like me (most people) listen to shit they can feel, and me sir is one of them.  Cham is your favorite and Jeezy is not mines (you paid 10$ just 2 have his picture in your signature) (And dont lie)... so stop being a dickrider and stop assuming bcuz u have a couple of daily/weekly bloggers on here that undoubtfully agree with u that Chamillionaire has a bigger following than Jeezy or is a better artist.  OJ Da Juiceman is bigger than Chamillionaire and i cant even fuck wit OJ.  I'm done, if u wanna keep goin at it with your best keep goin'- i'll sit back and chillaylay ohnna low.  i cant win... u not of my turf/grounds, i don't control the internet

i'll leave with wit some real shit to bask in
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 05:55:56 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2009, 06:00:57 PM »
I speak on behalf of all real niggaz right now; all there is 2 say is

Invincible

« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2009, 06:12:50 PM »
How is Cham just a mixtape artist? He has two albums aswell.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2009, 06:26:40 PM »
How is Cham just a mixtape artist? He has two albums aswell.

that's self explanitory...

>>>> anything by Chamillitary Click (the label, and matter of fact anything by that fluffblogfuck too- rhythmless rat)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 06:29:05 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

Jaydc555

« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2009, 06:33:11 PM »
A Grammy winning multi platinum artist is just a mixtape rapper?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2009, 07:16:41 PM »
^i do not see any awards in Jeeyz's corner; let the record show lol.

you think Jeezy is a real artist because you hear his little song on the radio.

Jeezy is nothing but a singles artist, he cant get deep into an album; thats a fact. 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2009, 11:15:52 PM »

Al Bundy

« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2009, 11:19:55 PM »

fuck soulja boy. only thing saving that song was gucci

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2009, 11:24:01 PM »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #116 on: April 11, 2009, 12:20:25 AM »
i've been realized that none of u r real street niggaz.  and you're trying to say a mixtape artist is better than an established artist bcuz of your personal preference in music and dont wanna aknowlege truthful facts in a real way and GOOD details.  street niggaz dont argue with geek nigggaz.  you wood compromise with me b4 u disagree with me if we were face2face in tha streetz and there's no sort of joke/brush off that you could say 2 make me think otherwise.  we 5 pages deep on this shit.  fuck tha little kids readin this shit, i'ma give it 2 u raw.  niggaz like Jeezy (no matter how shitty they are-    to you) will always reign over niggaz like Cham.  there's no amount of evidence or DAILY bloggers that could tell me otherwise.  what do u think no real niggaz/honest people are intelligent enough to get on a blog and speak clearly or even take tha time out 2 do this shit and explain?  no bama ass nigga named Infinite African, no matter where he's from or wat color of his skin is can give you a more truthful truth.  So his comments are irrelevant (and no i aint callin u out).  look nutt fuckers, i'm done... my folks win and anybody readin this shit can make up they own minds (which is clear how the numbers will end up like) and i aint callin Jeezy him no Michael Jackson, but it's like comparing Snoop Dogg to Kam... at the end of the day who would you most rather listen to- most people would pick Snoop (bcuz he's better).  Get a life and stop chasin every blogger you have a disagreement wit no matter how u feel... i'm promotin tha shit out of this website to other surfers bcuz of faggots like you.  U aint even spoke on no intelligent shit yet about Cham besides the obvious difference.  and people like me (most people) listen to shit they can feel, and me sir is one of them.  Cham is your favorite and Jeezy is not mines (you paid 10$ just 2 have his picture in your signature) (And dont lie)... so stop being a dickrider and stop assuming bcuz u have a couple of daily/weekly bloggers on here that undoubtfully agree with u that Chamillionaire has a bigger following than Jeezy or is a better artist.  OJ Da Juiceman is bigger than Chamillionaire and i cant even fuck wit OJ.  I'm done, if u wanna keep goin at it with your best keep goin'- i'll sit back and chillaylay ohnna low.  i cant win... u not of my turf/grounds, i don't control the internet

i'll leave with wit some real shit to bask in

i bet you can't even find one person that would laugh at us  ;D

i would like to see that you invite more street niggaz on here though  :raisetheroof:

Bananas

« Reply #117 on: April 11, 2009, 12:23:53 AM »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

« Reply #119 on: April 11, 2009, 05:41:08 AM »

My favourite album of the year so far.

I know you losers will laugh at me for that.