Author Topic: Who down to chill....  (Read 1337 times)

Roccy

Who down to chill....
« on: April 07, 2009, 07:18:45 PM »
Shit, so many out here in L.A and no one ever wants to chill and hit a blunt!. Every ones always talking about smoking here and there, but no one ever steps out to chill. Whos down to chill one of these weekends and hit a bleez?
how it really goes down..

Floydness

Re: Who down to chill....
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 07:23:36 PM »
PICK ME!! PICK ME!!! lol.. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 07:25:30 PM »
theyre scared

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 07:26:37 PM »
hey man

ya'll come out to Maine and i'll smoke you up for free with Sour Deez
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 07:28:32 PM »
They're scared of Jews?lol!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 07:29:47 PM »
They're scared of Jews?lol!

Jews? Roccy is Muslim, ya dumb bitch.

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 07:32:45 PM »
What am I writing his biography?I don't really care what phoney baloney god you believe in lol.trust all that silly nonsense is a waste of time when your just a rotting Corpse.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »
What am I writing his biography?I don't really care what phoney baloney god you believe in lol.trust all that silly nonsense is a waste of time when your just a rotting Corpse.

stfu, jew

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 07:35:24 PM »
O-U-T-L-A-W-Z
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 07:55:19 PM »
Don't you think its a little funny that all the friends you have post here?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 07:57:50 PM »

this is not even close to true, dykey.

Floydness

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 08:52:25 PM »

no wonder your soul is dog shit, it all makes sense now.. You dont believe in God.

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2009, 08:56:43 PM »
Anyone who believes in god is a complete idiot and should be gang raped by ag and his crew.yes theirs some imaginary being who watches over us.lmao.you Better go into this building on this day and say these words at this time or else you anger it!lol!talk about mind control.I guess the weak minded need something to cling to.

Roccy

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2009, 08:58:01 PM »

Don't you find it a little funny that my friends have been here before you, young'n?  8)
how it really goes down..

Floydness

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2009, 09:02:29 PM »
Anyone who believes in god is a complete idiot and should be gang raped by ag and his crew.yes theirs some imaginary being who watches over us.lmao.you Better go into this building on this day and say these words at this time or else you anger it!lol!talk about mind control.I guess the weak minded need something to cling to.

Its you that is weak minded.. look around you, how can you not believe in God? You think all of this just magically appeared? LOL..