Author Topic: Who down to chill....  (Read 1335 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Who down to chill....
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 09:07:53 PM »
i'm down no homo

i've smoked with rik and tanj in santa monica

hell i've smoked with tanj on numerous occasions.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 09:08:08 PM »
who wants to get raped by the crew

im the second nigga

the dude next to me is Smashs brother

Smash aint in this pic

Kool Beenz

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 09:09:46 PM »
we are wearing matching tux's cus it was Smashs brothers wedding

we look like the  mariachi band
 :bandit: :sombrero:

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 09:14:04 PM »
Lol religon is the equivalent of believing in magic.so if god exists what's up with dinosaurs?did he just say hey I'm going to scrap that project and start new.we are just a creation of this earth.we are no different then ants.is their a heaven for ants floydness?lol.I mean if it makes it easie for you to think theirs some magic place we go to when we die then have fun.evolution has been proven.show me one thing back up religon.so since your Jewish what makes your god more special then a Muslims?or anyone elses?its just lies to make people feel better.you die.that's it.end of story.their is no after life.religon is mind control.I can't believe in this day and age people still believe in that stuff when its pretty much been proven otherwise.religious people are the worst kind of individuals.they are always so small minded.

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 09:18:33 PM »
Youre the one thats small minded actually.. I only agree on one thing, FANATICS of any kind are usually narrow minded. There is a God, I dont care about proving anything to you because you mean nothing to me. I dont want to argue about this because its so stupid. I never said I was better than anyone just because im jewish. I dont know whats going to happen to me after I die. I dont know if theres a heaven for ants either.. Alll I know is that there is a God.. Its something that you feel for yourself.. theres this powerful force watching over you.. hes exists... trust me on that one.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 09:19:23 PM »
Lol religon is the equivalent of believing in magic.so if god exists what's up with dinosaurs?did he just say hey I'm going to scrap that project and start new.we are just a creation of this earth.we are no different then ants.is their a heaven for ants floydness?lol.I mean if it makes it easie for you to think theirs some magic place we go to when we die then have fun.evolution has been proven.show me one thing back up religon.so since your Jewish what makes your god more special then a Muslims?or anyone elses?its just lies to make people feel better.you die.that's it.end of story.their is no after life.religon is mind control.I can't believe in this day and age people still believe in that stuff when its pretty much been proven otherwise.religious people are the worst kind of individuals.they are always so small minded.

believe what u want, but you're a total idiot

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 09:21:11 PM »
Their is no god.This isn't 1865 how can people still feel like that.that powerful force you feel is just the e kicking in.

Bananas

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2009, 09:22:03 PM »
Shit, so many out here in L.A and no one ever wants to chill and hit a blunt!. Every ones always talking about smoking here and there, but no one ever steps out to chill. Whos down to chill one of these weekends and hit a bleez?

Yeah totally, I like people who are very film and music oriented, easy to chop it up with. I don't have any weed but I'll be in woodland hills this weekend for a dinner.

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 09:23:40 PM »
Their is no god.This isn't 1865 how can people still feel like that.that powerful force you feel is just the e kicking in.
FAIL

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 09:24:21 PM »
Stick to your trust funds and maids and fucking fat hippies and slobbing over kobe little nikky.I've taken shits with more intelligence then you

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2009, 09:28:20 PM »
Theirs nothing funnier then some trust fund baby trying to act street.I bet they had a lot of gang activity at the Jewish private school you attended

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2009, 09:29:30 PM »
.I've taken shits with more intelligence then you

do you at least realize how stupid you sound?

Floydness

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2009, 09:30:16 PM »
^^ theres nothing sadder than someone who has no faith at all.. Those are usually the ugliest people on the inside.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2009, 09:42:06 PM »
Anyone who believes in god is a complete idiot and should be gang raped by ag and his crew.yes theirs some imaginary being who watches over us.lmao.you Better go into this building on this day and say these words at this time or else you anger it!lol!talk about mind control.I guess the weak minded need something to cling to.

Try and seperate God from organized religion.  Organized religion deludes everything.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 10:07:15 PM »
i dont fuck with the herb but im known to kill a bottle of goose from time to time. holla at your boy