Author Topic: Who down to chill....  (Read 1371 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Who down to chill....
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 10:08:56 PM »
Well I'm talking to a couple of Jews.I mean you hang up a piece of wood and kiss your hand and rub when you walk by?lol!that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.Yes I am mostly attacking organized religon.because its a joke.if their were a higher power it wouldn't care about you wearing a stupid little hat to cover your head or go to a building every Sunday.religon is the cause of countless deaths over nonsense.and floydness I'd rather be ugly inside and truthful then delusional and full of them self.I'm just a realest.what's real is what I see everyday.I guess if I got pushed out of a rich cunt I might see things differently and think I'm better then everyone like little nikky does.dude acts like having a maid is just some normal thing talk about having your head up your ass.

Floydness

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 10:17:04 PM »
lol ok, think whatever u wana think u little bitch. Have a nice night.  :laugh:

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009, 10:18:40 PM »
Ok uncle fester with long hair you have a good night too!

Elano

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2009, 10:37:09 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rCBPv7OA4Hs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rCBPv7OA4Hs</a>

nik show us your video  :laugh:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2009, 11:53:04 PM »
who wants to get raped by the crew

im the second nigga

the dude next to me is Smashs brother

Smash aint in this pic

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/InBXu-iY7cw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/InBXu-iY7cw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Kool Beenz

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2009, 11:55:03 PM »
Air Force nigga try again

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 12:01:15 AM »
Air Force nigga try again

fail....over your head ::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 12:31:38 AM »
^^ theres nothing sadder than someone who has no faith at all.. Those are usually the ugliest people on the inside.
Hey, don't blame him for being rational.

As for kicking it, I'm down.....not for the weed smoking though. I'll gladly go to a local Check E Cheese's and drink cranberry juice with you guys though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2009, 12:43:51 AM »
^^ theres nothing sadder than someone who has no faith at all.. Those are usually the ugliest people on the inside.

As for kicking it, I'm down.....not for the weed smoking though. I'll gladly go to a local Check E Cheese's and drink cranberry juice with you guys though.

You got $ on the cheese pizza?
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2009, 12:46:06 AM »

You got $ on the cheese pizza?
Nigga, we will have Chuck E. givin us lap dances while I make it rain in that bitch with my tokens. Don't even worry.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2009, 05:59:03 AM »
LOL!I got that mental image king.

Paul

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2009, 06:07:04 AM »
Alll I know is that there is a God.. Its something that you feel for yourself.. theres this powerful force watching over you.. hes exists... trust me on that one.

You dont know, you believe

Thats a very small minded thing to say  ;)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Jaydc555

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2009, 06:08:35 AM »
The crack head I met on the street today trying to burn his clothes so he could fly seemed pretted open minded.I guess he must believe in god.

Roccy

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2009, 12:38:13 PM »
ey sikotic, are you gonna be down to chill this summer or what?
how it really goes down..

Cali Climate

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2009, 12:50:15 PM »

Alll I know is that there is a God.. Its something that you feel for yourself.. theres this powerful force watching over you.. hes exists... trust me on that one.

You dont know, you believe

Now I remember why I didnt give a fuck that cobblepot left.