Author Topic: Who down to chill....  (Read 1332 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who down to chill....
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2009, 12:58:08 PM »
LOL...typical banana boy. mad at people having faith. :grumpy:

Cali Climate

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2009, 12:59:38 PM »

are you really laughing out loud at that shit? get off my nuts elior. go fuck your fat girlfriend and smoke away the memory.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2009, 01:03:46 PM »

are you really laughing out loud at that shit? get off my nuts elior. go fuck your fat girlfriend and smoke away the memory.

STFU and come chill like you said, pussy. or better yet, come "embarrass me" at my uncles club....we're waiting on you. free gram for first time patients!

and i know u had a fat girlfriend, fruitcake...you told floydness via pm ahahahaha

Cali Climate

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2009, 01:04:45 PM »

STFU and come chill like you said, pussy. or better yet, come "embarrass me" at my uncles club....we're waiting on you. free gram for first time patients!

and i know u had a fat girlfriend, fruitcake...you told floydness via pm ahahahaha

yeah ive fucked more than a few fat chicks, when i was like 17. how you long you and shamu been together?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2009, 01:09:27 PM »

yeah ive fucked more than a few fat chicks, when i was like 17. how you long you and shamu been together?

if you're really that concerned with our relationship, we havent been together for a while...but i guarantee she looks better than any of the nasty ass fat hoes u dated and had relationship issues with due to their fatness LMAO. now answer the fuckin question, fruitcake... when can we expect you?

Cali Climate

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2009, 01:11:25 PM »

if you're really that concerned with our relationship, we havent been together for a while...but i guarantee she looks better than any of the nasty ass fat hoes u dated and had relationship issues with due to their fatness LMAO. now answer the fuckin question, fruitcake... when can we expect you?

Never. I'm not trying to be buddy buddy with your square ass. If you wanna come meet up so I can dead your bullshit, let me know, other than that dont get any ideas about us us kickin it.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2009, 02:04:14 PM »
Hey fat girls give good head.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2009, 04:39:45 PM »

Never. I'm not trying to be buddy buddy with your square ass. If you wanna come meet up so I can dead your bullshit, let me know, other than that dont get any ideas about us us kickin it.

ahahahahahahaha...youre a fucking pussy, guy. straight up. what happened to being in woodland hills at some restaurant? what happened to coming to my uncles club for an episode of embarrassment? what happened to saying the same shit you say on the board to my face? you cant bitch out of this, you already told Ali you were gunna kick it via PM. you can't handle more than a 1-on-1 session with him, you fag? now i really believe looney when he says you're straight up pussy. you said you were gunna let me know when you were in the area on numerous occasions...grow a pair and honor your word.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2009, 04:42:15 PM »
I'll be out in the bay this summer, sorry NIK, i'm gonna have to turn down your offer. I'm gonna be out there modeling for a new dyke look-a-like magazine coming out. Yeah, i'm a model too, faggot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2009, 04:50:27 PM »
I'll be out in the bay this summer, sorry NIK, i'm gonna have to turn down your offer. I'm gonna be out there modeling for a new dyke look-a-like magazine coming out. Yeah, i'm a model too, faggot.

congrats..i never said anything about kickin it with you, though. LOL

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2009, 04:52:32 PM »
I COULD TELL BY THE WAY YOU RESPOND WITH DYKE SO OFTEN THAT YOU MUST BE CLEARLY ATTRACTED TO ME. IM SORRY NIK I AM NOT GAY AND WE CANT HANG OUT. NOW I GOTTA GO GIVE MYSELF A FACIAL AND A MANICURE SO I CAN STAY SAUCEY G'D UP GANGSTA GANGSTA LOC'D OUT CRAZY BALLING SUPER SLIDE STYLE. SEE YAH FRIEND

Cali Climate

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2009, 05:13:11 PM »

ahahahahahahaha...youre a fucking pussy, guy. straight up. what happened to being in woodland hills at some restaurant? what happened to coming to my uncles club for an episode of embarrassment? what happened to saying the same shit you say on the board to my face? you cant bitch out of this, you already told Ali you were gunna kick it via PM. you can't handle more than a 1-on-1 session with him, you fag? now i really believe looney when he says you're straight up pussy. you said you were gunna let me know when you were in the area on numerous occasions...grow a pair and honor your word.

lol, where's the club at? I'll actually holla next time in woodland hills. PM me your phone number

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »
NIK can show you his B A N A N A S

So Much Style

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2009, 07:00:38 PM »
ill be right out there as soon as i can get that bud hook!!
So much style back at it again

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 11:08:15 PM »
I got a bird's eye view