Author Topic: Who down to chill....  (Read 1329 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Who down to chill....
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 11:10:10 PM »
I can't be smoking anymore, i got too good of a job now, plus i don't like the loss of energy i get.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Cali Climate

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 11:55:55 PM »
I can't be smoking anymore, i got too good of a job now, plus i don't like the loss of energy i get.

I feel you. I've moved mainly to cigars once a week instead of weed every day. Weed is still cool, but sometimes I just wanna relax not have a mind blowing trip.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2009, 12:26:02 AM »
Word. I smoke on occasion, but it doesn't help me be productive so I like to make sure it doesn't interfere with school. It's also nice to be able to play a game of bball without my lungs being fried, and I get a better high with a lower tolerance.
I got a bird's eye view

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2009, 06:07:22 PM »

I feel you. I've moved mainly to cigars once a week instead of weed every day. Weed is still cool, but sometimes I just wanna relax not have a mind blowing trip.
BOSS!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2009, 07:45:18 PM »
fuck that im in love with mary jane. if you cant maintain and function while high you shouldnt be smoking weed at all

M. Jordan Shits on KB/LBJ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2009, 02:28:19 AM »
What am I writing his biography?I don't really care what phoney baloney god you believe in lol.trust all that silly nonsense is a waste of time when your just a rotting Corpse.

lol your an idiot....

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2009, 02:37:48 AM »
JAMES! HOW YOU DOING??

Roccy

« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2009, 02:57:08 AM »
JAMES! HOW YOU DOING??

CHILLIN LINE A VILLAIN, lol whats up dawg, when you coming back to the 818?
how it really goes down..

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2009, 03:07:45 AM »
JAMES! HOW YOU DOING??

CHILLIN LINE A VILLAIN, lol whats up dawg, when you coming back to the 818?

real soon, wednesday @ like 12pm

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2009, 03:13:29 AM »
its 3am for you now....cant sleep?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2009, 03:53:59 AM »
hit me uppp

Roccy

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2009, 01:16:04 PM »
its 3am for you now....cant sleep?

Nah, I go to sleep around 4.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2009, 03:55:12 PM »
LOL...typical banana boy. mad at people having faith. :grumpy:

are you really laughing out loud at that shit? get off my nuts elior. go fuck your fat girlfriend and smoke away the memory.

STFU and come chill like you said, pussy. or better yet, come "embarrass me" at my uncles club....we're waiting on you. free gram for first time patients!

and i know u had a fat girlfriend, fruitcake...you told floydness via pm ahahahaha

yeah ive fucked more than a few fat chicks, when i was like 17. how you long you and shamu been together?

if you're really that concerned with our relationship, we havent been together for a while...but i guarantee she looks better than any of the nasty ass fat hoes u dated and had relationship issues with due to their fatness LMAO. now answer the fuckin question, fruitcake... when can we expect you?

Never. I'm not trying to be buddy buddy with your square ass. If you wanna come meet up so I can dead your bullshit, let me know, other than that dont get any ideas about us us kickin it.

ahahahahahahaha...youre a fucking pussy, guy. straight up. what happened to being in woodland hills at some restaurant? what happened to coming to my uncles club for an episode of embarrassment? what happened to saying the same shit you say on the board to my face? you cant bitch out of this, you already told Ali you were gunna kick it via PM. you can't handle more than a 1-on-1 session with him, you fag? now i really believe looney when he says you're straight up pussy. you said you were gunna let me know when you were in the area on numerous occasions...grow a pair and honor your word.

lol, where's the club at? I'll actually holla next time in woodland hills. PM me your phone number

clubs in Tarzana...corbin and ventura...ali said he was talkin 2 u 'bout kickin it so just let him know when ur comin out here.

Roccy

« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2009, 02:37:30 PM »

BOSS!

So sikotic, you're down to chill real soon right?

Muhfukka

« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2009, 02:41:12 PM »
i dont know about chill but im down to kill