Author Topic: Bill Maher- always on time & on point (April 3, 2009)  (Read 433 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: Bill Maher- always on time & on point (April 3, 2009)
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 06:19:33 PM »
Who brought Anything Goes here....  :'(

trust me if i knew this was gonna turn out to be a "Shit Talkers Anonymous" thread I would just posted it in anything goes or not posted it at all.

all good though i live and let live, fuck all the beefing, let's try to get back on topic ;)

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 08:07:40 PM »
 :catfight: The e-beef is infectious and has spilled over and is now infecting the locals of TOT...

I know there are some here, who will probably come in here anytime now and complain that the Bill Maher sketch is dehumanising as it portrays people as an environemental problem and that it subliminally promotes the elite's agenda of depopulation and the fact that this is being done through comedy is even more sinister. 

However, I  found that most pleasing. Kudos for posting.

Do USAians generally use the term 'white trash' so freely?

I was in class and the teacher asked us 'who do you think voted for Bush', a young Overfiend replied 'white trash'. The class went dead in shocked silence. Then the teacher said that such a term is incrediblly racist and dispicable. Overfiend stayed silent for the remainder of the class. 

« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 08:19:57 PM by Acolyte Overfiend »

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 08:41:55 PM »
Do USAians generally use the term 'white trash' so freely?

lol depends but for the most part yeah

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2009, 10:02:07 PM »
bill's the man, my homie smoked a blunt with him in the outside patio of a hollywood club...