Poll

If you were a bitch, who would you fuck first?

23 (67.6%)
11 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: OK, first off this poll gets stamped with a 'no homo', but we must know.........  (Read 1493 times)

Sikotic™

This is the question of the millennium, and it must be answered.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

MYSELF WITH A

Sikotic™

And I'm not expecting many posts in this thread, but at least vote: it is anonymous.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

And I'm not expecting many posts in this thread, but at least vote: it is anonymous.
you should add a third option (the vibrator/other sex toys)

Sikotic™

I would, but I can't modify the actual poll, only the threads. Fuck!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

remove the poll/topic and re-post the poll with the 3rd option  ;)

Rick McCrank

HAHA!!!!!  NIK is the creep of the millenium, look at that psycho!

Elano

HAHA!!!!!  NIK is the creep of the millenium, look at that psycho!
he's just ugly as hell,not even the childs are scared

Now_Im_Not_Banned

why dont u show this to bitches and ask? wait, wtf am i talkin about, this is wcc..

i already showed banana boys pics to a few females for shits n giggles and every single one laughed. showed my rave pics to the secretary at my work and she called the one you posted "model status". what about you, sikotic? who would you fuck?? :-X :-\

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
why dont u show this to bitches and ask? wait, wtf am i talkin about, this is wcc..

i already showed banana boys pics to a few females for shits n giggles and every single one laughed. showed my rave pics to the secretary at my work and she called the one you posted "model status". what about you, sikotic? who would you fuck?? :-X :-\

Whos the insecure one now????

""""OMG I NEED TO BE ACCEPTED BY PEOPLE"""""

"""""DOES THIS LOOK GAY???""""

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Whos the insecure one now????

""""OMG I NEED TO BE ACCEPTED BY PEOPLE"""""

"""""DOES THIS LOOK GAY???""""

wtf are you talkin about? you look like a dyke that got beat up..stfu. i know u voted banana boy, fruitcup.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Your best comeback is "what are you talking about?"....Your pretty pathetic. You should join your girlfriend and just quit.

oh- and if you don't see how you showing some guys picture you don't even know to girls...and then going around showing your picture to people asking their opinion is insecure...then you need to kill yourself man...your just straight up retarded...To much X and weed huh???
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 10:41:36 AM by M⧆€®MiÑЙ »

Floydness

Your best comeback is "what are you talking about?"....Your pretty pathetic. You should join your girlfriend and just quit.

oh- and if you don't see how you showing some guys picture you don't even know to girls...and then going around showing your picture to people asking their opinion is insecure...then you need to kill yourself man...your just straight up retarded...To much X and weed huh???

I dont quit. I do as I please, and leaveeee...  :P

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...

I dont quit. I do as I please, and leaveeee...  :P

So who did u vote for?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

my comeback wasnt "what are you talkin about?", you idiot..my comeback was that you look like a dyke. how fuckin stupid are you?

also, you confused idiot, i didnt show my pic asking anyone for an opinion...i showed my rave pics to a girl and she voluntarily called it "model status". what do you have on me, really though? no girl has ever said "model status" to you, unless it was some lesbian tryna hit on you. don't get mad.