Poll

If you were a bitch, who would you fuck first?

23 (67.6%)
11 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: OK, first off this poll gets stamped with a 'no homo', but we must know.........  (Read 1494 times)

Floydness

BTW this guy should post up pics of himself when hes not wearing those big gay ass glasses that cover 80% of his face LMAO

jeromechickenbone

Your best comeback is "what are you talking about?"....Your pretty pathetic. You should join your girlfriend and just quit.

oh- and if you don't see how you showing some guys picture you don't even know to girls...and then going around showing your picture to people asking their opinion is insecure...then you need to kill yourself man...your just straight up retarded...To much X and weed huh???

my comeback wasnt "what are you talkin about?", you idiot..my comeback was that you look like a dyke. how fuckin stupid are you?

also, you confused idiot, i didnt show my pic asking anyone for an opinion...i showed my rave pics to a girl and she voluntarily called it "model status". what do you have on me, really though? no girl has ever said "model status" to you, unless it was some lesbian tryna hit on you. don't get mad.

You are such a monstrous douche.  LMFAO @ u runnin around showing pics of yourself and JBananas and people randomly saying model status...strange coincidence as you were runnin around on here making that claim yourself.  Keep proving to us how awesome you are Elior, we all believe you.

Bananas

*profile updated with another pic for elior to obsess over*

Bananas

oh and btw, those shades are what i call the larry dallas model. i got em for when i wanted to look like a perv. smoov-e fans know whats up.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/KQ8VLsLbNKE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/KQ8VLsLbNKE</a>

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
No one even has to make fun of flloyd or now i know....

a couple that posts on forums together.....

your both losers trying to stand up for each other....

p.s. flloyd your fat, you fatty fatt fatt fatterson

Sikotic™

why dont u show this to bitches and ask? wait, wtf am i talkin about, this is wcc..

i already showed banana boys pics to a few females for shits n giggles and every single one laughed. showed my rave pics to the secretary at my work and she called the one you posted "model status". what about you, sikotic? who would you fuck?? :-X :-\
Hmm....do I have to make a choice because I'm always down for threesomes if the opportunity presents itself?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Your best comeback is "what are you talking about?"....Your pretty pathetic. You should join your girlfriend and just quit.

oh- and if you don't see how you showing some guys picture you don't even know to girls...and then going around showing your picture to people asking their opinion is insecure...then you need to kill yourself man...your just straight up retarded...To much X and weed huh???

my comeback wasnt "what are you talkin about?", you idiot..my comeback was that you look like a dyke. how fuckin stupid are you?

also, you confused idiot, i didnt show my pic asking anyone for an opinion...i showed my rave pics to a girl and she voluntarily called it "model status". what do you have on me, really though? no girl has ever said "model status" to you, unless it was some lesbian tryna hit on you. don't get mad.

You are such a monstrous douche.  LMFAO @ u runnin around showing pics of yourself and JBananas and people randomly saying model status...strange coincidence as you were runnin around on here making that claim yourself.  Keep proving to us how awesome you are Elior, we all believe you.

first of all, i showed the rave pics to my secretary way before the board got envious of 'em...that's where I got "model status" from LOL. second of all, I didn't run around and show pics to anyone, it was on the computer screen and I just so happened to show it to get a reaction. the fact that you will go any route to bring me down shows that YOU are the one who lacks awesomeness, not me. man up, female. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

nothing will change the fact that you look like a dyke. you and xander are the 2 most deformed looking people who ever posted here. you're in a class with xander. do you understand what that means, ya dumbass?

Kool Beenz

nothing will change the fact that you look like a dyke. you and xander are the 2 most deformed looking people who ever posted here. you're in a class with xander. do you understand what that means, ya dumbass?

what about Queen
and Pinktowelgirl

they were pretty deformed too

:D

Sikotic™

what about Queen
and Pinktowelgirl

C'mon man, leave my queen out of this.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

what about Queen
and Pinktowelgirl

have you seen his pic? LOL. it's 10 times worse than J Bananas retard elvis one.

who was pink towel girl??? but lol princes pic looked funny as fuck. he looks like some1 that gets punk daily and made fun of for really tyna be black.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

what about Queen
and Pinktowelgirl

have you seen his pic? LOL. it's 10 times worse than Banana Boy's retard elvis one.

Kool Beenz

what about Queen
and Pinktowelgirl

C'mon man, leave my queen out of this.

Sorry Sik but me leaving Queen out of a deformed category is like...
Bez not touching anything in a room full of kids...
like Queen keeping her hands away from cake
like Loon3y not taking his extenze for a day
like you not putting peanut butter on your nuts and letting your CAT lick it off cus you like the feeling of the sandpaper tongue on your balls

you know its gonna happin

Bananas

Elior lies, numbers don't. (unless elior jukes numbers)

Sikotic™

like you not putting peanut butter on your nuts and letting your CAT lick it off cus you like the feeling of the sandpaper tongue on your balls

you know its gonna happin
I tell you motherfuckers way too much on here.

THA SAUCE HOUSE