Poll

If you were a bitch, who would you fuck first?

23 (67.6%)
11 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: OK, first off this poll gets stamped with a 'no homo', but we must know.........  (Read 1492 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

example of how I showed girls Banana's pic:

DEEEEzzzz NuTz (1:30:43 PM): is he the typa dude whod get his ass beat?
DEEEEzzzz NuTz (1:30:44 PM): be real
Booby*** (1:30:51 PM): no actually he isnt
Booby*** (1:31:02 PM): im going out with him so i wont really be hooking up anymore
DEEEEzzzz NuTz (1:31:06 PM): lol, this is how i picture him
Booby*** (1:31:12 PM): k
DEEEEzzzz NuTz (1:31:18 PM): http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9223/lfe837496536682a3a3d94e.jpg
DEEEEzzzz NuTz (1:31:21 PM): ^^
DEEEEzzzz NuTz (1:31:22 PM): LOL
Booby*** (1:31:31 PM): lol screw u

LOLLL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Elior lies, numbers don't. (unless elior jukes numbers)

LMAO...i bet this poll boosted your confidence. ahahahahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

and just in case your whimpy ass thinks i'm "lyin"

Bananas

eye have no idea what you gained from that. or what was being said.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

eye have no idea what you gained from that. or what was being said.

i showed her a pic of you and told her thats what i picture her bf lookin like and she said "screw you"

now do you understand?

Bananas

lol, I wont get too hype on you man. I'm going to leave it at this, this. you're weaker, uglier, dumber, than me. you lost, that's it. you constantly embarrass yourself on this forum. I'm gonna leave you alone from now on. If you ever meet me in real life and get the bad end of an ass whooping, you'll be bound to call the cops, and I don't want that coming back here to me. So you enjoy your fantasy world here elior (name fail), and I'll leave you alone. I'll even let you slander me til your hearts content, because it seems like this place is all you have, and being that I'm a compassionate person, I'll you have that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lol, I wont get too hype on you man. I'm going to leave it at this, this. you're weaker, uglier, dumber, than me. you lost, that's it. you constantly embarrass yourself on this forum. I'm gonna leave you alone from now on. If you ever meet me in real life and get the bad end of an ass whooping, you'll be bound to call the cops, and I don't want that coming back here to me. So you enjoy your fantasy world here elior (name fail), and I'll leave you alone. I'll even let you slander me til your hearts content, because it seems like this place is all you have, and being that I'm a compassionate person, I'll you have that.

i got girls laughin at the way you look...you, well, all you have is yourself. and to top it off, you wouldnt be sayin the same shit to me face to face, so even what you say doesn't count. you can make all the claims you want, but I have the proof. you're smaller than me = more chances of being weaker. you look nerdier than me = more chances of girls thinking you're ugly...and i don't even have to comment on dumb, you go on message forums to clown people cuz u look like a whimp in person. you lost in this, banana boy. give up...you tried to clown on me havin a good time and it backfired. it clearly touched you...you even reposted that old pic of you when you realized you look like deformed elvis. end it here and come kick it when ure in woodland hills. shits guna be classic...PeACe

JAZ

nyone noticed how fucking small eliors head is?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

nyone noticed how fucking small eliors head is?

who are you? you posted under a diff name?

JAZ

im Job.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL, oh shit, Gomez...whats your opinion on Lakers gear being considered "dressing black"?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Oh Lord.............lol

JAZ

you look like you should dress your age. now you just look like a wiggerfaggot.

Lunatic

I love dubcc! lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
dude....your girlfriend is a beached whale....you lose at life