Poll

If you were a bitch, who would you fuck first?

23 (67.6%)
11 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: OK, first off this poll gets stamped with a 'no homo', but we must know.........  (Read 1515 times)

Kool Beenz

you look like you should dress your age. now you just look like a wiggerfaggot.
LMAO that made me laugh

Rick McCrank

the fact that you will go any route to bring me down shows that YOU are the one who lacks awesomeness, not me.

look at this guy!   sounds like an 8 year old trying to redeem himself

Now_Im_Not_Banned

dude....your girlfriend is a beached whale....you lose at life

she can lose weight...you can never change lookin like a dyke.

herpes

Wow, I usually have a smart ass comment for anything said on here but wow I am speechless lol.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
and just in case your whimpy ass thinks i'm "lyin"

Hey. You got the april fools virus...APRIL FOOLS HAHAHAH

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
LOL AT THIS THREAD
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
most mexican and white bitches i know would probably go for the white boy seeing how arabs don't get a lot of love over here. But i can see a lot of the asian and black girls going for NIK.

as for me if i was a bitch? both fail cuz i'm a lesbian who likes big titties and round asses.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

most mexican and white bitches i know would probably go for the white boy seeing how arabs don't get a lot of love over here. But i can see a lot of the asian and black girls going for NIK.

as for me if i was a bitch? both fail cuz i'm a lesbian who likes big titties and round asses.

I'm not Arab...LOL

Jaydc555

Nik are to bragging that your secretary someone that works for you someone that probably needs the money from her job badly said model status?she just said that to keep her job.if she told the truth you would just fire her.

DPG4EVA

i showed the rave pics to my secretary way before the board got envious of 'em...that's where I got "model status" from

hahahahah!! You keep a journal with compliments people ever gave you? You need other people's opinions to reassure how cool you are and how good you look? That's some unhealthy shit man.

DPG4EVA

find floydness, gladly this pic turned out good

JAZ

someone needs to point out "sarcasm"

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Comedy

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Nik are to bragging that your secretary someone that works for you someone that probably needs the money from her job badly said model status?she just said that to keep her job.if she told the truth you would just fire her.

LOL...obviously, you don't know shit.