Poll

If you were a bitch, who would you fuck first?

23 (67.6%)
11 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: OK, first off this poll gets stamped with a 'no homo', but we must know.........  (Read 1491 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i showed the rave pics to my secretary way before the board got envious of 'em...that's where I got "model status" from

hahahahah!! You keep a journal with compliments people ever gave you? You need other people's opinions to reassure how cool you are and how good you look? That's some unhealthy shit man.

a journal? this just happened 2 days ago. i'd have to be as retarded as my nutriders to not remember that.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
You modeling for national geographic or something??

Jaydc555

Down syndrome weekly wants your pics for their cover nik.

DPG4EVA

i showed the rave pics to my secretary way before the board got envious of 'em...that's where I got "model status" from

hahahahah!! You keep a journal with compliments people ever gave you? You need other people's opinions to reassure how cool you are and how good you look? That's some unhealthy shit man.

a journal? this just happened 2 days ago. i'd have to be as retarded as my nutriders to not remember that.

It ment a lot to you didn't it? You're pure comedy for actually referring to that on a website.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

It ment a lot to you didn't it? You're pure comedy for actually referring to that on a website.

well, when banana boy tried to call me goofy lookin like a whimpy elvis kid, i had 2 say it...lol

herpes

NIK looks like he doesn't shower.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

NIK looks like he doesn't shower.

im on ecstasty at a rave...lol

Jaydc555

Why do you keep using the phrase banana boy when it was shown to mean the shape of a guys dick?

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

damn nigga is your eye brows done?
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Sikotic™

What do you expect from a model, my nigga?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...

Sparegeez

Yo this shit is hilarious. The Gspot has made a comeback

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL@checkin me out n sayin "damn nigga".. some gay ass shit... but, naah...that's natural perfection. 8)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 04:49:11 PM by Now_I_Know »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

NotoriousTDA

NIK your a fag