Poll

If you were a bitch, who would you fuck first?

23 (67.6%)
11 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: OK, first off this poll gets stamped with a 'no homo', but we must know.........  (Read 1555 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

damn nigga is your eye brows done?

LOL@checkin me out n sayin "damn nigga".. some gay ass shit... but, naah...that's natural perfection. 8)
the only thing gay here is
1.) you assuming that eye am checking you out ( get you dome out the gutter you fagget)
2.) you sitting up in the korean spot waiting to get your eye brows waxed like some bitch
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^my eyebrows are natural...you're checkin me out, man. "damn nigga!"...LMAO.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
^my eyebrows are natural...you're checkin me out, man. "damn nigga!"...LMAO.

you must  surround your self around a lot of them fagget niggas out there wearing skinny jeans and rocking mohawks. to interpret  what eye said in that way. the fact of the matter is the first thing that comes to you when eye said that was some fagget shit. 
so your eyebrows are natural............ huh??  eye dont know one single female whose eye brows are just naturally.  you walking around looking more feminine than these bitches.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac