Author Topic: and many believe that the two are the same and thats OK because maybe they are  (Read 539 times)

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_c1hiwnrno&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/K_c1hiwnrno&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

"...and many believe that the two are the same..and thats OK...because maybe the are..."

:'( :)

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 08:56:52 AM by Acolyte Overfiend »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I never really looked into the circumstances surrounding his death but it's likely he was murdered but why do you think he was? to send some kind of chilling effect to anyone else who was formerly working within the intelligence services to not follow his lead?

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

I don't know if he was deliberately killed. For all we know the officers that came to arrest or question him probably acted in self defense.

But lets say if he was murdered, most probably it was for mouthing off publicly about his UFO sightings and the secret documents he allegedly encountered during his defence and intel service.Talk about secret societies as much as you want. but that type of shit is a no no.

I really doubt he was killed for bringing to light esoteric knowledge, all that shit on secret societies has been public since forever for whoever simply bothered to look.

UFO and alien shit is on some global security type shit. Mouthing off about that especially if you were in a trusted position is unthinkable.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 08:49:50 AM by Acolyte Overfiend »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 07:51:37 AM by virtuoso »

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

No thats not it, I don't think you quite get it.

Our perception of them as to their intent is what could be manipulated, irrespective of their existence or true nature.

I think that if I thought he was evil he might as well of been evil,
because my fear would of conquered me and then what could anybody do,
the figure included, to convince me otherwise.

http://paranormal.about.com/library/blstory_december07_01.htm

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
William Bill Cooper in that audio excerpt taken from his show, says the UFO angle is bs, now either we are hearing different things or you have been messing with angel dust lol.

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

Never does he say the 'UFO angle is bs'.

Never will you find Cooper saying anything like that, because he saw so much of the incredible shit throughout his career in intel and defence.

"...raising my binoculars to my eyes just in time to see a huge disk rise from
beneath the ocean, water streaming from the air around it, tumble lazily on
its axis, and disappear into the clouds. My heart beat wildly. I tried to talk
but couldn't; then I changed my mind and decided I didn't want to say
that, anyway. I had seen a flying saucer the size of an aircraft carrier come
right out of the ocean and fly into the clouds. I looked around quickly to
see if anyone else had seen it. Ensign Ball was still bending over the IMC.
He was ordering coffee."

-from Behold A Pale Horse. 

You got it misconstrued, there is a difference, please try and discern it:

Our perception of them as to their intent is what could be manipulated, irrespective of their existence or true nature.

jeromechickenbone

Regarding Lucifer & Satan:

In the 1700's the Rothschild family and many others were persecuted by the Catholic church.  As the Catholic church professed that Lucifer was the fallen angel and was evil, and God and Jesus were good.  Well, the Rothschilds inherently believed that the Catholic church was evil, as they were displaced by them and saw them as the root for a lot of wrongs in the world.  Therefore, they came to the conclusion that if the Catholic church was truly evil, the God that they worship must be bad.  So they basically adopted the philosophy of doing the opposite of what the Catholic church did.  So therefore, they worshipped Lucifer, the fallen angel.  They truly believe this is the truth, and they believe that their purpose in the world is to protect us from being confused by the traditionally held concepts that Lucifer is bad and God is good.

So therefore, the Illuminati is based on a Luciferian occult.

Regarding William Cooper:

He was definitely murdered - there were numerous threats against him, they tried to jail him and tried to frame him, etc.  He survived previous hits on his life.  He even had his wife and family leave the country for extended periods of time because he was concerned for their welfare.  In the post I made where Cooper dedicated an entire week to exposing Alex Jones, lots of crazy shit happened.  During that week, his website was hacked and other little things like that.  They traced the hacks from 2 locations: 1 was from Austin Texas, which is where Jones lives and broadcasts from (and he was always bragging how he had people that can hack into anything)...and the other was traced back to a specific organization in DC (the specific one I can't recall, I'll have to check - but it was a major org.)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

This is the problem, when one "conspiracy" leads to accusations or indirect accusations of another "conspiracy" it becomes a cluster fuck. I don't think Alex Jones or anyone associated with him would take out anyone. If you consider Jones to be a shill, then that's a long way from being someone with that kind of "muscle". Furthermore Cooper acknowledged on the Alex Jones show in 1998 that "if i was to be murdered on his doorstep then so be it". So back during the time in which he and Alex Jones were not at loggerheads, his life was clearly threatened even then.

jeromechickenbone

Virtuoso:

The vid that you posted is a good one.  What Cooper is saying is that for decades, there have been plans to stage that ET's are a threat to our civilization (see evil scary hollywood aliens).  The point being that if us on earth believe that we are threatened by aliens, that we will all come together for a common cause.  Then the elite can easily manifest all of this into a totalitarian one world government. 

No way is he saying ET's don't exist, he's just saying that as more and more people awake to the reality that we are def not alone, that the elite will continue to use propaganda to control us.  First their tagline is they don't exist.  2nd, their tagline is, they do exist, but they want to kill us all.  It all boils down to them not wanting to relinquish their power.

jeromechickenbone

This is the problem, when one "conspiracy" leads to accusations or indirect accusations of another "conspiracy" it becomes a cluster fuck. I don't think Alex Jones or anyone associated with him would take out anyone. If you consider Jones to be a shill, then that's a long way from being someone with that kind of "muscle". Furthermore Cooper acknowledged on the Alex Jones show in 1998 that "if i was to be murdered on his doorstep then so be it". So back during the time in which he and Alex Jones were not at loggerheads, his life was clearly threatened even then.

No, I'm not suggesting it was Alex Jones that put out the hit.  Alex Jones is just an arm of the beast of misinformation and propaganda.  The people that were after Cooper were very high up behind the scenes - that's who I believe killed Cooper.

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

Word not only them, heaps of people persecuted by the Church: pagans, scientists, mystics, freemasons, the Templars...

The point is if you look into it, it isn't the modern media Hollywood-Chritian, Islamic conception of Lucifer they believe in.

Bananas

Opinions: If these older "religions" weren't forced underground, would they still manifest themselves in what we consider a 'sinister' way? True, they are operating within the shadows of society, and they do have unseen influence, but that's because they were forced to do so when Christianity spread wildly and excluded them, er, blackballed and persecuted them. I don't see the concept of Illuminati as a terrible thing, nor the idea of a fallen angel bringing power to humanity. If anything, the concept of worshiping a vengeful God through Christianity and organized religion in general is the evil power structure, that rooted our people in the ways that have brought pain and suffering to the world. If the Christian doctrine were true, than hail Satan! Maybe hell is a lie to blind us from recognizing our power here on earth.

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

Exactly. Alot of the secrecy is traditional because of the historical persecution, also just because something is esoteric dosn't mean it is meant to be a super secret, they are more kinda open secrets for anybody who takes an interest in learning can discern their deeper meaning. Thats the nature of esoteric knowledge, it is seen only by the individual who takes it upon themself to understand it.

The Fool comes to the foot of an enormous black mountain where reigns a creature half goat, half god. At his hooves, naked people linked to the god's throne by chains, engage in every indulgence imaginable: sex, drugs, food, gold, drink. The closer the Fool gets, the more he feels his own earthly desires rising in him. Lust, passion, obsession, greed. "I refuse to give into you!" he roars at the Goat god, resisting with all his might. The creature returns a curious look. "All I am doing is bringing out what is already in you," the beast responds. "Such feelings are nothing to fear, nothing to be ashamed of, or even to avoid." The Fool gestures angrily at the chained men and women, "You say that even though they are enslaved?" The Goat-god mimics the Fool's gesture. "Take another look."

The Fool does so, and realizes that the chained collars the men and women wear are wide enough for them to easily slip off over their heads. "They can be free if they wish to be," the Goat-god says, "Though you are right. I am the god of your strongest desires. But you see here only those who have allowed their base, bestial desires to control them." At this the Goat-god gestures upward, toward the peak of the mountain. "You do not see those who have allowed their impulses and aspirations to take them up to the top of that mountain. Inhibitions can enslave as easily as excesses. They can keep you from following your passion to the highest heights." The Fool realizes the truth in this, and that he has mistaken the Goat-god. Here he understands now that it is not a creature of evil, but of great power, the lowest and the highest, both of beast and god. Like all power it is frightening, and dangerous...but it is also the key to freedom and transcendence if understood and well used.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Opinions: If these older "religions" weren't forced underground, would they still manifest themselves in what we consider a 'sinister' way? True, they are operating within the shadows of society, and they do have unseen influence, but that's because they were forced to do so when Christianity spread wildly and excluded them, er, blackballed and persecuted them. I don't see the concept of Illuminati as a terrible thing, nor the idea of a fallen angel bringing power to humanity. If anything, the concept of worshiping a vengeful God through Christianity and organized religion in general is the evil power structure, that rooted our people in the ways that have brought pain and suffering to the world. If the Christian doctrine were true, than hail Satan! Maybe hell is a lie to blind us from recognizing our power here on earth.

Going with the train of thought, it's apparent that as these groups think that they have the ultimate power, then they have empowered themselves as god, going beyond the religion angle, that means they believe they are all powerful and that they rule over humanity. Now history will tell you that whenever one group of people have believed this, they basically believe that anything they do is justified. The one angle looks at religion being the controlling influence, but Lenin specifically targeted the religion of the Ukrainians because he wanted to crush them and their spirit. In his writings he is basically declaring that he is god and this is what you will find, those that attack religion throughout history have not done so to bring peace and enlightenment to the world, instead their purpose has been to create themselves as god's in this world. Now for the record I am not religious because I reject the notion that life has to led along a certain path, I will never defend religion but it's important to recognise the motivations and or dangers which underpin secularization.