Author Topic: NEW The Game disses Bishop Lamont (WARNING: your ears will be hurt) UPDATE: FULL  (Read 3317 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Epademik

• Lil Geezy
looks like Game is going the route of 50... start a beef and gain some needed exposure. lol
Didn't Game say he was gonna retire... lol... too funny.
That auto tune is NOT the bizness.... He has a natural rugged voice why would he fuck it up?
Game is all Sammy Sawooop'd & Red Rag Richy'd out on this one.
-Ep
i Rap. i Produce. i Mix. #badseed #onewest

Triple OG Rapsodie

worst person on autotunes I've heard so far...I seriously was cracking up when I heard this. Bishop should've kept the beef going. Great way to get some more buzz if this is the best game can do.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: NEW The Game disses Bishop Lamont (WARNING: your ears will be hurt)
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2009, 03:57:49 AM »
Trav Treezy, i aint got no issues with you either. im deadin this shit. at the end of the day we like and dislike different shit. who am i to say whats classic or whats not? i may find it funny but it is what it is. im not like this character dre-day and i want that to be known

LOL!  :monkey:

i find it funny that you care about image, yet you did a "Game" move  ;D
looks like you're bipolar too  :D haha you keep losing  :nahnah2:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 04:17:06 AM by Dre-Day »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah he should have went at him without the autotune
but game prolly think this is dope

worst person on autotunes I've heard so far...I seriously was cracking up when I heard this. Bishop should've kept the beef going. Great way to get some more buzz if this is the best game can do.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.