Author Topic: NEW The Game disses Bishop Lamont (WARNING: your ears will be hurt) UPDATE: FULL  (Read 3326 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NEW The Game disses Bishop Lamont (WARNING: your ears will be hurt)
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2009, 04:13:03 PM »
^that is what i am saying.

people hate on 50, but he wasted some of his BEST material on Game's album; if he used that shit on The Massacre, people would still show some love for 50.

even though i think The Massacre doesnt get enough respect to begin with (that was a better album than some make it out to be), but with some of The Documentary tracks on The Massacre; 50 would have two classics under his belt.

Word, his creative output that year was nuts.  He even did The Get Rich or Die Trying soundtrack which was a banger.  Hustler's Ambition is a classic joint.  Ain't no one can tell me different.  Curtis was disappointing.  I hope and expect his game is picked up working with Dre and Em.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2009, 04:20:54 PM »

people hate on 50, but he wasted some of his BEST material on Game's album; if he used that shit on The Massacre, people would still show some love for 50.

even though i think The Massacre doesnt get enough respect to begin with (that was a better album than some make it out to be), but with some of The Documentary tracks on The Massacre; 50 would have two classics under his belt.

Word, his creative output that year was nuts.  He even did The Get Rich or Die Trying soundtrack which was a banger.  Hustler's Ambition is a classic joint.  Ain't no one can tell me different.  Curtis was disappointing.  I hope and expect his game is picked up working with Dre and Em.

i was bumping the SHIT out of that whole album when it dropped, even the rest of G-Unit was sick on that soundtrack. 8)

that shit NEVER gets ANY talk, but it deserves so much more.

yeah Curtis was shit & T.O.S. was the worst Unit shit i ever heard; but word, hopefully he picks it up from here on out. 8)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2009, 05:49:18 PM »
what will game do?

haha game dont want it wit bishop

why???

what bishop gon do
same thing he did to 50 and gunit... KILL his career...
wait he doesnt even have one to begin with lmfao

Lmao at he killed somebodies career. Cmon nigga keep it 100 stop with the bullshit. If he did kill it its only to the motherfuckers who dont know shit about rap over in sweden or Uruguay (what it do big maniac lol) or even niggaz in the states who dont know shit about rap. 50 still doing his thang,Banks got a record with no airplay or video play number 1 on itunes lol. Is this nigga serious? All the game semen drinkers all on buck dick now,so what are you talking about dude? I havent heard nobody in the hood bumpin game since 04,05 well 1 nigga he was a fake blood so he dont count. Aint nobody feeling all that name droppin no more nigga. Aint nobody feelin that lying ass butterfly,crip then blood,gangbanger who was on change of heart,woofing on the mic after them gunit niggaz popped his man at hot 97,2 teez squeezing g'z out,crying ass over hip hop,suicidal,2 days in jail thinking he hard ass nigga. Lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2009, 05:53:12 PM »
haha real shit trav
it was fuck g-unit when buck was down wit em, now that game n buck are cool they sayin buck is good
damn might have to throw this in the sig

what will game do?

why???

what bishop gon do

Lmao at he killed somebodies career. Cmon nigga keep it 100 stop with the bullshit. If he did kill it its only to the motherfuckers who dont know shit about rap over in sweden or Uruguay (what it do big maniac lol) or even niggaz in the states who dont know shit about rap. 50 still doing his thang,Banks got a record with no airplay or video play number 1 on itunes lol. Is this nigga serious? All the game semen drinkers all on buck dick now,so what are you talking about dude? I havent heard nobody in the hood bumpin game since 04,05 well 1 nigga he was a fake blood so he dont count. Aint nobody feeling all that name droppin no more nigga. Aint nobody feelin that lying ass butterfly,crip then blood,gangbanger who was on change of heart,woofing on the mic after them gunit niggaz popped his man at hot 97,2 teez squeezing g'z out,crying ass over hip hop,suicidal,2 days in jail thinking he hard ass nigga. Lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2009, 05:55:03 PM »

My nigga to me the massacre was a classic it was better than get rich. Get rich just came out at the right time,although it was a classic too,but the massacre was more well rounded it gave a variety of stuff.  On top of what you said about if he would have kept those songs he did for games album for the massacre there would be an agruement that the massacre was one of the best albums of all time.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2009, 06:00:33 PM »
Chamillitary Click, Trav et al.

You guys are always in these Game topics talking shit on him and complaining about "Game groupies" but usually its just you dicks talking about someone you supposedly have no time for.

As far as I can tell this is the first time any "Game Groupie" has called you up on this bullshit you guys always talking.

If you hate (or any version this side of being indifferent to) Game - well done we got the message - but why you spend so much of your dubcc time on him?!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2009, 06:02:31 PM »
haha real shit trav
it was fuck g-unit when buck was down wit em, now that game n buck are cool they sayin buck is good
damn might have to throw this in the sig

what will game do?

why???

what bishop gon do

Exactly that just shows how fake both of them are,and people just choose to wash over it like its wwf and its ok. See Irv Gotti told that nigga buck the real after buck tried to get cool with murder inc after he left gunit,thats real shit right and i respect irv much more for not being on that fake shit. It aint shit cool about nigga actin like a gangbanger and tenakey druglord goin at it talkin about gun play and how real it is,and you got young niggaz really believing them puttin it down in the street doing what they never did and talk about doing,they gettin gunned down, locked up thinking that shit they listening to is real.  

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2009, 06:05:24 PM »
Chamillitary Click, Trav et al.

You guys are always in these Game topics talking shit on him and complaining about "Game groupies" but usually its just you dicks talking about someone you supposedly have no time for.

As far as I can tell this is the first time any "Game Groupie" has called you up on this bullshit you guys always talking.

If you hate (or any version this side of being indifferent to) Game - well done we got the message - but why you spend so much of your dubcc time on him?!!

You got me fucked up. But i responded to a stupid comment somebody wrote not the actual song. I havent listened to the song and i wont cause im not a fan. I came to see what niggaz is saying. All of it was cool till i hit the 3rd page and saw the stupidity that dude wrote. Any more questions homie? I just find it comedy how niggaz can say the dumbest shit sometimes that why from time to time i browse in a game topic to get a good laugh. Theres about 100 game topics on page 1 count how many of them i got a response in lol. 98% of them i dont even read homie.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 06:12:13 PM by Trav Treezy »

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2009, 06:15:22 PM »
"From time to time"?!?! Really?

A little critical function and self-analysis wouldnt go amiss!

And how you can laugh at anything said on Game when you said The Massacre was a classic?!?!!! Thats the funniest thing i've ever seen on here!

Like i said - critical function son - get some!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2009, 06:22:57 PM »

And how you can laugh at anything said on Game when you said The Massacre was a classic?!?!!! Thats the funniest thing i've ever seen on here!

Like is said count my responses in game topic homie,thats what im laughing at cause you talkin on your emotions lol. It was a classic i wouldnt expect you to agree when your riding wackwall street i can tell through your name. Thats the funnest thing youve seen up here but let me tell you the funnest thing ive seen niggaz up here niggaz with rap groups and labels name,niggaz with rappers names,niggaz with pictures of everybody and they momma except them lol thats the funnest shit
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 06:25:24 PM by Trav Treezy »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2009, 06:24:38 PM »
real talk trav
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2009, 06:25:34 PM »

Like is said count my responses in game topic homie,thats what im laughing at cause you talkin on your emotions lol. It was a classic i wouldnt expect you to agree when your riding wackwall street i can tell through your name. Thats the funnest thing youve seen up here but let me tell you the funnest thing ive seen niggaz up here with rap groups name,niggaz with rappers names,niggaz with pictures of everybody and they momma except them lol thats the funnest shit

lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2009, 06:26:51 PM »
real talk trav

They be thinking im dissing when i tell the real lol

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2009, 06:27:47 PM »

Like is said count my responses in game topic homie,thats what im laughing at cause you talkin on your emotions lol. It was a classic i wouldnt expect you to agree when your riding wackwall street i can tell through your name. Thats the funnest thing youve seen up here but let me tell you the funnest thing ive seen niggaz up here with rap groups name,niggaz with rappers names,niggaz with pictures of everybody and they momma except them lol thats the funnest shit

lol

Lol you know thats real shit right there lmao.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 06:35:06 PM by Trav Treezy »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2009, 06:29:08 PM »
been tellin you trav
but i feel you thats main reason i go into game threads, for exactly what you explained
Cube