Author Topic: NEW The Game disses Bishop Lamont (WARNING: your ears will be hurt) UPDATE: FULL  (Read 3323 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NEW The Game disses Bishop Lamont (WARNING: your ears will be hurt)
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2009, 05:33:19 AM »
y'all game and spi stans need to just fuck and get it over with. fuckers stay fuckin up the westcoast section
aren't you the same poster that didn't take it so serious?  :loser:
i stay on your mind huh dre-day? dont you have production credits to memorize?

Trav i had a whole list of shit i could have typed out,then i read the post where you call the massacre "classic". end fuckin thread

Nah the end of the thread was when you came up here talkin shit hiding behind another niggaz picture that was it. What kind of nigga talks shit behind another niggaz picture? Lol Unlike you i dont let the public or my favorite rapper decide whats hot or not,classic and garbage to me.

Update i did a little post checking to see what type of nigga you really are and heres what i saw that explained everything "its all good homie,post some shit i should be bumpin. unless its kanye,i dont support/condone faggotry" lol "supporting and condoning a faggotry" huh? Ill never respond to you again lmao
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 05:54:14 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2009, 02:06:46 PM »
y'all game and spi stans need to just fuck and get it over with. fuckers stay fuckin up the westcoast section

Trav i had a whole list of shit i could have typed out,then i read the post where you call the massacre "classic". end fuckin thread

Nah the end of the thread was when you came up here talkin shit hiding behind another niggaz picture that was it. What kind of nigga talks shit behind another niggaz picture? Lol Unlike you i dont let the public or my favorite rapper decide whats hot or not,classic and garbage to me.

Update i did a little post checking to see what type of nigga you really are and heres what i saw that explained everything "its all good homie,post some shit i should be bumpin. unless its kanye,i dont support/condone faggotry" lol "supporting and condoning a faggotry" huh? Ill never respond to you again lmao
LOL @ this goofy mutha fucka.

1)i dont feel the need to display my picture for a buncha dudes to look at on a rap message board. take your clown ass over to e-harmony.

2)stalkin me and doin resaerch on me is not a good look. looks like you belong in Dre-Days lane.

3)now i know why you really angry though. my stance on homosexuality has really hurt your feelings. if it makes you feel better i didnt vote for prop. 8.

4)all the back peddlin in the world cant explain the fact you call that shitty album Massacre "classic". as many lames that congregate here even these cats cant co-sign that shit. thisis50 is more your steez lil homie,leave this shit to grown folk.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2009, 02:12:46 PM »

nah, i just couldn't resist to put you in check once again  8)
don't blame me for taking sheep to the slaughter  :laugh:

by the way, that excuse was quite poor.
maybe you should hire me as your ghost writer  ;D

id put $$$ down that you and elano are either the same person or share the same polluted blood line. i dare your faggot ass to post without usin a smilie.  man to transitional man...its not a good look. you dont check anyone son,maybe in your head you do but im sure i can speak for most dudes on here when i say your a joke.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2009, 08:51:10 PM »
I seem to cant respond to a nigga who support gayness. Lol at the nigga still trying to talk to me. Dezzzzzz Weirdoz.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2009, 08:53:31 PM »
thats a banger from spi right there and its their anthem (but they dont know bout it)

I seem to cant respond to a nigga who support gayness. Lol at the nigga still trying to talk to me. Dezzzzzz Weirdoz.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2009, 08:57:52 PM »
thats a banger from spi right there and its their anthem (but they dont know bout it)

I know. The boy supports homosexuality and hes tryin to talk shit,i cant even take him serious.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2009, 11:59:13 PM »
learn how to read you ignorant fuck.

eNgIeS

« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2009, 01:02:38 AM »
Moving on, here's another Game diss.  This time he's co-signing Rick Ross:

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhp47I679T1Yy6QsO3

I'm digging Game's new vocals, reminds me of his drunk voice mixed with his Nas impersonation.  But, ain't this fool move on from 50 cent and G-Unit?
I can't believe he jumped on a track with Ross.  I'm shaking my head at these idiots exposing themselves.

He doesnt direct anything at 50 and G Unit in that track

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2009, 03:27:05 AM »

id put $$$ down that you and elano are either the same person or share the same polluted blood line. i dare your faggot ass to post without usin a smilie.  man to transitional man...its not a good look. you dont check anyone son,maybe in your head you do but im sure i can speak for most dudes on here when i say your a joke.

so the fact that you are allergic to emoticons, makes me not hit the nail on the head?  ;D
LOL at your sensitive and shallow ass  :loser:

so I'm ignorant? HAHA lol at the irony.
ok let's turn it around, how was i wrong? (please don't switch the subject again this time :laugh: )

by the way, not that it matters for the argument, but i know that you're not the only on that's bothered by my presence on here.
but what makes you think i really care? they are stuck with a misconception, not me  ;D so it's not my problem.

also, stop acting hard, it makes you look even sillier  ;)

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2009, 04:57:15 AM »
50cent is wack. game is wack. bishop is wack. the end

Dubbsider

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2009, 05:44:35 AM »
shit is hot garbage, omg this shit is wack

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2009, 02:42:35 PM »

so the fact that you are allergic to emoticons, makes me not hit the nail on the head?  ;D

ok let's turn it around, how was i wrong? (please don't switch the subject again this time :laugh: )

by the way, not that it matters for the argument, but i know that you're not the only on that's bothered by my presence on here.
but what makes you think i really care? they are stuck with a misconception, not me  ;D so it's not my problem.

your a certified lame. lets get that clear. your last post doesnt even make sense. i can already tell that you live for this shit.

1)allergic to emotion? lol, does it make sense to you when you type the shit that you do?

2)i never even called you ignorant...now i can tell you mad cause your imagining shit

3)how were you wrong? about what mother fucker? lmao seriously. there is really no issue here. you seen that i was goin at it with some other dude and you wanted to jump in cause i must have made you catch some kinda of feelings at a post i made,who knows when. there is no changin subject cause there is none. the hate is blinding you son.

4) how am i "acting hard"? lol.  cause i called your sexuality in question,challengin your "faggot ass" to post without the smilies? which you failed,lol. So i guess im "silly",lol.

5) its actually a good thing to not care what others think about you on a messageboard,as you claim. but judging by this incoherent post,its quite clear that you do. i got you though,so dont trip. let me school you a little. anyone reading your shit can tell that you got geeky tendencies. that shits evident as fuck. just cause you study every trivial detail about gangster rap,doesnt make you a G? feel me? if you put half the effort into your "real life" studying shit that matters and that can get you ahead in life rather than you'd be set. still a lame,cause thats the cards youve been dealt but you'd be in your lane, doin you. so quit with postin threads wanting "gossip" to be outlawed,lol. go study physics or some shit,not Young Maylays favorite ice cream.

either way im deadin this shit with you. ive done my public service. its up to you to heed the advice.

Trav Treezy, i aint got no issues with you either. im deadin this shit. at the end of the day we like and dislike different shit. who am i to say whats classic or whats not? i may find it funny but it is what it is. im not like this character dre-day and i want that to be known

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2009, 03:26:21 PM »

your a certified lame. lets get that clear. your last post doesnt even make sense. i can already tell that you live for this shit.

1)allergic to emotion? lol, does it make sense to you when you type the shit that you do?

2)i never even called you ignorant...now i can tell you mad cause your imagining shit

3)how were you wrong? about what mother fucker? lmao seriously. there is really no issue here. you seen that i was goin at it with some other dude and you wanted to jump in cause i must have made you catch some kinda of feelings at a post i made,who knows when. there is no changin subject cause there is none. the hate is blinding you son.

4) how am i "acting hard"? lol.  cause i called your sexuality in question,challengin your "faggot ass" to post without the smilies? which you failed,lol. So i guess im "silly",lol.

5) its actually a good thing to not care what others think about you on a messageboard,as you claim. but judging by this incoherent post,its quite clear that you do. i got you though,so dont trip. let me school you a little. anyone reading your shit can tell that you got geeky tendencies. that shits evident as fuck. just cause you study every trivial detail about gangster rap,doesnt make you a G? feel me? if you put half the effort into your "real life" studying shit that matters and that can get you ahead in life rather than you'd be set. still a lame,cause thats the cards youve been dealt but you'd be in your lane, doin you. so quit with postin threads wanting "gossip" to be outlawed,lol. go study physics or some shit,not Young Maylays favorite ice cream.

either way im deadin this shit with you. ive done my public service. its up to you to heed the advice.

Trav Treezy, i aint got no issues with you either. im deadin this shit. at the end of the day we like and dislike different shit. who am i to say whats classic or whats not? i may find it funny but it is what it is. im not like this character dre-day and i want that to be known

1) yeah, apparently you have a problem with emoticons  :laugh:

2) you didn't do it directly, but indirectly you called me ignorant, as you were claiming that i was talking shit which i obviously wasn't.

3)

^^^^about that part.
i was pointing out the irony of your post.
you complained about what's fucking up the west coast section; yet when i made a topic last year, you were one of the posters that told me that i shouldn't take it so serious  ;D
get it now dumbass?  :idea:

by the way, don't feel flattered that i remembered one of your posts, as i just have a good memory.
i hardly come across you

4) that was sarcasm  ;D as you were acting like you were really sure of what you just wrote

5) just because i come across certain posts, doesn't mean i really feel offended when someone talks bad about me.
again you lose by making assumptions  :camp:

i mean, do you really think i'm trying to prove that i'm a real man, by posting on this forum?  :loco:

also, LOL at you stating that i'm wasting my capabilities  :D that has to be one of the dumbest things i've read on here in a while  :raisetheroof:
you don't know me so how the fuck could you know what's best for me, ahahahaha! you lose again.
if i were you i should worry more about yourself, as your brains are so damaged, it's insane!  :yikes:

so stop acting like you're the wise man, cause you're not.
don't blame me for shedding some light on your stupidity.
this is not a waste at all; i'm having fun with this  8) this is positive energy  ;)
i love your stupid logic, so as long as you keep talking shit, i'll clown the shit out of you  ;D

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2009, 04:00:10 PM »

I saw what you wrote homie i let it go it doesnt really make sense to keep going back and forth. You said your peice and i said mine and i kept it moving.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2009, 07:20:25 PM »
Trav is the man! 8)