Author Topic: Ok, that does it..  (Read 1486 times)

Floydness

Ok, that does it..
« on: April 08, 2009, 10:01:04 AM »
Screw u guys, IM OUT of here.  This place is fucking stupid.. I knew this would happen if somehow my pics leaked out in this fag fest. I dont need this stupid shit, people bagging on me 24/7.. Have a great life u guys.. and to the ones that posted my pics, that was very big of you and I hope u feel better about what a piece of shit u are directing the attention to someone else. Maybe ill be back one day, maybe I wont. Its not like u guys give a fuck and the ones who do give a fuck prob only want me to stick around so they can bag on me. Props to A.G (hopefully one day ull stop hunting lol, talk to me on AIM if u want) Queen, Sik, Roccy, Tommy (thanx for making that thread), smash (ur new but ur cool), choppers suit, alcoolholic, and the few others that have been cool with me..   

To those who have been bagging on me  :psych: :nahnah:

Ill leave with a few words of wisdom- STAY POSITIVE! P*L*U*R

good bye!  ;D   :banana_llama:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Ok, that does it..
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 10:01:45 AM »
Whoa. Didn't see this coming. Now who will stand up for your boyfriend??? Oh yeah, all his other friends post here too!

On another note: It's kind of funny that you pretended to be this happy go lucky girl who didn't have a care in the world about what anyone else thought but then someone on a INTERNET FORUM calls you fat or something and you get all emotional and leave. Pure comedy.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 10:03:25 AM by M⧆€®MiÑЙ »

the ghost

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 10:04:05 AM »
Well, ain't gonna ask you to stay, but you are a cool poster.  Don't let the haters bother you.  it's easy to clown from a computer somewhere.  Stay up.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 10:05:07 AM »
^Exactly. It doesn't matter who you are you are more likely to talk shit through a computer. I think you need to quit the internet flloyd, not just these forums.

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 10:06:19 AM »
Drama queen.she's the type of girl that when you live together and get into a fight she she says she's leaving and pretends to pack her bag.

Floydness

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 10:06:50 AM »
I am happy go lucky but I dont need this stupid bullshit.. lmao, why would I stick around? so that they can make fun of me??? Ill be back one day perhaps. That has nothing to do with me not being positive or whatever, it has something to do with me not wanting to log on dubcc and have to defend myself constantly lol.. and thanx Ghost, ur cool as well.  :D

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 10:08:24 AM »
no I dont im the type that if I get into a fight with my bf I emotionally block it out and think about the weather.. unless its REALLY bad, then I leave LOL.. I cool off, come back all happy.

Jaydc555

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 10:09:54 AM »
You could just ignore everyone that makes fun of you.everytime you "defend" yourself it just makes people go harder

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 10:10:23 AM »
So why would you get mad at people you don't even know and will never know or meet trying to poke fun of you on some forum. If it affects you that bad why would you even go into the thread and keep reading it lmao. The internet has and always will be a harsh place. Get used to it, download photoshop, and start fucking with some other people.

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 10:12:41 AM »
Honestly I just dont liked to be bagged on and made fun of 24/7.. thats all.. Now I feel like EVERYTHING im gonna say will come back to me like "floyd stfu ure fat!!"  ::) and I know I can just ignore it but I duno. To be honest this place has no effect of my real life whats so everrrr.. but ill be honest, it hurts a little to see my pics everywhere and people making fun of me.. it does..  :-\

G-Funk

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 10:16:28 AM »
you're a victim. the more you respond to their bagging the more they want to get a rise out of you.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 10:17:06 AM »
lol. I have been completely destroyed on forums too, but you can't really take it serious. I've had 1 picture of me photoshopped like 20 different ways by different people...and it was actually pretty hilarious. When you sign up for ANY forum you better be ready for a barrage of insults and photoshopping. You were born with what you got. Learn to embrace that. Always. Even if you don't like it, lol, there aint shit you can do.....To some extent.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 10:18:35 AM »
But yeah, sounds like you need a break.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 10:21:59 AM »
I've been photoshopped being fucking in the ass by Oklin, and I'm still here......... :-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 10:25:12 AM »
I've been photoshopped being fucking in the ass by Oklin, and I'm still here......... :-\

sik i know u didnt just compare urself to me LMAO.. everyone on here likes u, everyone on here dislikes me + now they have my lame pics to bag on..