Author Topic: Ok, that does it..  (Read 1460 times)

Floydness

Re: Ok, that does it..
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 11:04:44 AM »

OchoCinco

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 11:29:39 AM »

Bananas

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 11:32:40 AM »
Floydness      11:28:25 AM     Viewing the board Tha G-Spot.

C'mon sweetheart, if you say you're gonna do something do it. Or you can just delete the thread and all will be forgiven.

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 11:47:39 AM »
lol todays my last day.. what? I still have to check my threads LOL...

Elano

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 12:02:39 PM »
I think you need to quit the internet flloyd, not just these forums.
LMFAO ;D

Elano

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 12:03:02 PM »
Drama queen.she's the type of girl that when you live together and get into a fight she she says she's leaving and pretends to pack her bag.
ROTFL :laugh:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 12:03:59 PM »
Drama queen.she's the type of girl that when you live together and get into a fight she she says she's leaving and pretends to pack her bag.

HAHAHAHAHAH. I missed that quote! I know a guy who does that to his girlfriend like once a week, hes a real faggot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 12:13:24 PM »
why do guys you give the attention she craves?

she makes the same thread almost every week, threatening that she is going to leave.

she even went to the point where he was so insecure of our opinon of her she asked us if we wanted her to stay or go.

how her & NIK will communicate i am not sure, but they'll find a way.

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2009, 12:19:39 PM »
I dont crave any attention dude, look at this gspot.. do u really think I wana be in the middle of this?? LMAO.. id much rather be low-key.. thats why im actually leaving, so things can calm down a bit.. ill be back one of these days lol.. and I dont giva fuck what u guys think about me at all.. it just sucks to go online and get bagged on 24/7 trust me im not looking for attention from dubcc. I like positive attention from family, FRIENDS, ETC. not u retards lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2009, 12:23:48 PM »
maybe, i dont really know; maybe i shouldnt be talking lol.

but i say this because;

i check the G-Spot like just once a day, unless there is a good topic up & it always seems like you have a thread up about leaving, or some shit.

its all good.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 12:25:04 PM »
whenever the g-spot starts getting good again people always seem to leave

some cool some who suck.....

too bad you had to be one of the cool ones

:'(
ill holla whenver i need advice floyd

OchoCinco

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2009, 12:26:05 PM »
I dont crave any attention dude, look at this gspot.. do u really think I wana be in the middle of this?? LMAO.. id much rather be low-key.. thats why im actually leaving, so things can calm down a bit.. ill be back one of these days lol.. and I dont giva fuck what u guys think about me at all.. it just sucks to go online and get bagged on 24/7 trust me im not looking for attention from dubcc. I like positive attention from family, FRIENDS, ETC. not u retards lol

y would u make a post about u leaving then, that whole post it so contradicting its rediculous hah

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2009, 12:26:42 PM »
I actually had a girl that I lived with that would do that to me.it worked the first time then I was like ok whatever have fun walking ill be here on this warm couch.except the final time when I got mad and threw her shit on the lawn and said their I helped you.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2009, 12:39:50 PM »
I've been photoshopped being fucking in the ass by Oklin, and I'm still here......... :-\

sik i know u didnt just compare urself to me LMAO.. everyone on here likes u, everyone on here dislikes me + now they have my lame pics to bag on..
If photoshopping me having gay sex with other dubcc members is love, then I guess you're right lol.

I think you're liked here, but dubcc has a funny way of showing love.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2009, 12:43:13 PM »
why do guys you give the attention she craves?

she makes the same thread almost every week, threatening that she is going to leave.

she even went to the point where he was so insecure of our opinon of her she asked us if we wanted her to stay or go.

how her & NIK will communicate i am not sure, but they'll find a way.

ROTFL