Author Topic: Flesh-N-Bone's gun/drug case is being thrown out!!  (Read 157 times)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Flesh-N-Bone's gun/drug case is being thrown out!!
« on: April 20, 2009, 08:13:54 PM »
Originally Posted by Rainman  View Post
He still has to go before the parole board we are trying to bond him out today. DA dropped the case cause the police lied on their report.

Here's what I posted after court last Thursday
www.myspace.com/DavidBanta

I was in court for Flesh's hearing here's the story
I went to Stan's (Flesh N Bone's) hearing on Thursday in Santa Clarita and here is the long story short.

Layzie, his wife Felecia, Flesh's wife Isabel, dreghost, his assistant Tanya, Ta Smallz, Rick from PinLight (Ghetto Gospel producer), and I attended.
The defense attorney is trying to get the case thrown out of court because it has too many problems. The police failed to notate on the report that they used a saw to break into the case that had the gun.(meaning Flesh did not have possession of it) Also they video taped the house before and after the search but shut the camera off during the search. I was told the DA is hesitant to put the cops on the stand because she feels like they will be forced to purger themselves.

The sheriff department also lied to the press by saying that a gun was found in the car he was driving in even though there wasn't any.
They told me that the DA of Santa Clarita wants to throw it out but needs permission from the head DA. He said both DA's were being very reasonable. Head DA is inclined to throw it out but needs time to review it.

Flesh walked into the court room for about 3 minutes and the DA said to the judge “There are problems with the case and we need a few days to review it”
The hearing was postponed till Monday and chances are excellent that Stan will be released.
I called Freeman the producer of the reality show and he is planning on sending a camera crew Monday hopefully to video Stan's release.

If you want to keep up to the second news I'll be in court on Monday posting a play by play on my twitter from my cell phone again like I did yesterday.

As for as the “Narcotics” they found Flesh had less than a gram of weed with a legal prescription from a doctor and used it with expressed permission of his parole officer.
Www.twitter.com/ThaRainman

Thanks for all your support! I'll keep you posted Monday!

Dave “Rainman” Banta

good shit  8)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Flesh-N-Bone's gun/drug case is being thrown out!!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 11:50:49 PM »
thats realy cool if he can shake off that case.
that would be pretty fukked up goin back to jail after bein in the slammer for years.

would really like to see that bone thugs re-union album uni5, actually come out.
the way bone thugs-n-harmony was supposed to be from the beggining, with 5 members in the group.