Author Topic: Hey ^ReLentLess^  (Read 872 times)

Elano

Hey ^ReLentLess^
« on: April 08, 2009, 01:13:33 PM »
This is what your mother do to pay your internet connection,SHAME ON YOU!

Kool Beenz

Re: Hey ^ReLentLess^
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 01:16:20 PM »
lets see how this turns out

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 01:18:49 PM »
It's on like Donkey Kong.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 01:32:04 PM »
LOL,i didnt even have to click on in to know what was inside this thread. you proved my last post right.

lets break down elaines every post he has ever made:

some random picture,gif and then some sort of butchering of the english language.

prove me wrong bitch boy.

btw arent you the one thats pic got posted lookin like the 13 yr old version of big pun?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 01:45:48 PM »
LOL,i didnt even have to click on in to know what was inside this thread. you proved my last post right.

some random picture,gif and then some sort of butchering of the english language.

btw arent you the one thats pic got posted lookin like the 13 yr old version of big pun?

this fags pic has been posted? someone up it, PLEASE.

Bananas

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »

take some of the heat off of you and your oswald cobblepot girlfriend?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 01:48:01 PM »

take some of the heat off of you and your oswald cobblepot girlfriend?

heat? what the fuck are you talkin about you whimpy lil kid.

YOU LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO GETS BEAT UP DAILY.

I duno what can be said to one-up that.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 01:49:52 PM by Now_I_Know »

Raphael

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 01:52:04 PM »

G TO DA RIZZLE SON

Bananas

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 01:54:10 PM »
lol, I wont get too hype on you man. I'm going to leave it at this, this. you're weaker, uglier, dumber, than me. you lost, that's it. you constantly embarrass yourself on this forum. I'm gonna leave you alone from now on. If you ever meet me in real life and get the bad end of an ass whooping, you'll be bound to call the cops, and I don't want that coming back here to me. So you enjoy your fantasy world here elior (name fail), and I'll leave you alone. I'll even let you slander me til your hearts content, because it seems like this place is all you have, and being that I'm a compassionate person, I'll you have that.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 01:56:30 PM »

G TO DA RIZZLE SON
checkmate...i know now why looks are so important to you lainey.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 02:20:02 PM »
lol, I wont get too hype on you man. I'm going to leave it at this, this. you're weaker, uglier, dumber, than me. you lost, that's it. you constantly embarrass yourself on this forum. I'm gonna leave you alone from now on. If you ever meet me in real life and get the bad end of an ass whooping, you'll be bound to call the cops, and I don't want that coming back here to me. So you enjoy your fantasy world here elior (name fail), and I'll leave you alone. I'll even let you slander me til your hearts content, because it seems like this place is all you have, and being that I'm a compassionate person, I'll you have that.

lets do this again

i got girls laughin at the way you look...you, well, all you have is yourself. and to top it off, you wouldnt be sayin the same shit to me face to face, so even what you say doesn't count. you can make all the claims you want, but I have the proof. you're smaller than me = more chances of being weaker. you look nerdier than me = more chances of girls thinking you're ugly...and i don't even have to comment on dumb, you go on message forums to clown people cuz u look like a whimp in person. you lost in this, banana boy. give up...you tried to clown on me havin a good time and it backfired. it clearly touched you...you even reposted that old pic of you when you realized you look like deformed elvis. end it here and come kick it when ure in woodland hills. shits guna be classic...PeACe

Al Bundy

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 02:32:24 PM »

kid is a dork. he sits on dubcc all day and disses my karma because I point out the obvious bitch in him.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 03:15:00 PM »
Relentless is the truth! Check your sources...

Is that really a pic of the thread starter.

BTW who the fuck is the thread starter?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 03:39:17 PM »

what it do RIK?..Its Elano's bitch ass. its all good he knows not what he does. i called homie out on his faggotry and he caught feelings. us LA dudes need to chop it up and crack a few bottles and get that smoke in the air.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 03:42:22 PM »

what it do RIK?..Its Elano's bitch ass. its all good he knows not what he does. i called homie out on his faggotry and he caught feelings. us LA dudes need to chop it up and crack a few bottles and get that smoke in the air.

I'm down bro, I know Al Bundy would be down too.

I know u don't smoke so I'll come equipped with a 12 pack of Bohemias (Speilling?)