Author Topic: Hey ^ReLentLess^  (Read 871 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hey ^ReLentLess^
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 03:56:38 PM »
Relentless is the truth! Check your sources...

Is that really a pic of the thread starter.

BTW who the fuck is the thread starter?
what it do RIK?..Its Elano's bitch ass. its all good he knows not what he does. i called homie out on his faggotry and he caught feelings. us LA dudes need to chop it up and crack a few bottles and get that smoke in the air.

I'm down bro, I know Al Bundy would be down too.

I know u don't smoke so I'll come equipped with a 12 pack of Bohemias (Speilling?)

"My Nigga" bohemias are my shit,i stay with the vodka as well,lets get it done 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 05:06:17 PM »
Damn I need to make a trip out to la this year.then I can one punch nik and put it up on this forum.I'd definitely be down to chill with some of you guys.here I am way up north in vancouver.

herpes

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 05:12:40 PM »

G TO DA RIZZLE SON

He looks like the fat kid back in high school that was in all the special ed classes.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 06:46:08 PM »
Damn I need to make a trip out to la this year.then I can one punch nik and put it up on this forum.I'd definitely be down to chill with some of you guys.here I am way up north in vancouver.

quit lyin to yourself, you know you're not comin down here.

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 11:48:09 PM »
I've been to la 4 times so its nothing new.But shit if it was set up that a bunch of the better posters on this forum in this area wanted to meet up and burn that bitch down well I'd have to say I'd be down.Will it happen this year?Maybe,maybe not I'm leaning towards next year though because of my schedule.So when I do come I think you should also attent little nikky and we can bring it on like donkey Kong and I can give you that nose job you so desperately need.Of course this down the line a ways if I dropped everything all the time just to go teach some rich Jew a lesson in hostility then I'd get nothing done in life.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 11:51:47 PM »

G TO DA RIZZLE SON

He looks like the fat kid back in high school that was in all the special ed classes.

wow ,lol. true true

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2009, 01:02:05 AM »
I've been to la 4 times so its nothing new.But shit if it was set up that a bunch of the better posters on this forum in this area wanted to meet up and burn that bitch down well I'd have to say I'd be down.Will it happen this year?Maybe,maybe not I'm leaning towards next year though because of my schedule.So when I do come I think you should also attent little nikky and we can bring it on like donkey Kong and I can give you that nose job you so desperately need.Of course this down the line a ways if I dropped everything all the time just to go teach some rich Jew a lesson in hostility then I'd get nothing done in life.

you're not coming....this is obvious. when you do, lemme know. until then, stop talkin that talk, cuz you're behind a damn screen, pussy.

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2009, 01:07:09 AM »
Trust me ill let you know.and I'm on a phone out and about doing things.not sitting behind a desk and a computer All damn day.

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2009, 01:12:12 AM »
Nik you should hit up my appreciation thread.I'm what you will never be.liked by other people that aren't rich and Jewish.

Elano

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2009, 02:25:49 AM »

G TO DA RIZZLE SON

IDIOT,this is robert de negro's brother  :loser:

Elano

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2009, 02:28:24 AM »
LOL,i didnt even have to click on in to know what was inside this thread. you proved my last post right.

lets break down elaines every post he has ever made:

some random picture,gif and then some sort of butchering of the english language.

prove me wrong bitch boy.

btw arent you the one thats pic got posted lookin like the 13 yr old version of big pun?

kid is a dork. he sits on dubcc all day and disses my karma because I point out the obvious bitch in him.
hey cuntfuck you are not so important (and LMAO you are fuckin 21 - but probably 12 mentally)

Elano

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2009, 02:41:42 AM »
Is that really a pic of the thread starter.
no,of course  :D
they've just found a picture of a fat retarded kid and they are makin fun of him.
it's a very difficult operation: type "fat/retarded kid" and it ends with tons of pictures like that one.
or this one

For example,if you type "faggots" this is the first result:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2009, 04:12:58 PM »
Nik you should hit up my appreciation thread.I'm what you will never be.liked by other people that aren't rich and Jewish.

damn...wish i could be as cool as you, doin it big up in canada. :-\

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2009, 04:15:26 PM »
I live in vancouver which considered widely in the top 10 places to live in the entire world.I get to see a city and its just a short drive to see some beautiful sites.Enjoy breathing that shit you call air.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2009, 04:20:07 PM »
Nah, Relentless is cool.

kemizt