Author Topic: Hey ^ReLentLess^  (Read 873 times)

Elano

Re: Hey ^ReLentLess^
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2009, 09:23:24 PM »
LOL,i didnt even have to click on in to know what was inside this thread. you proved my last post right.

lets break down elaines every post he has ever made:

some random picture,gif and then some sort of butchering of the english language.

prove me wrong bitch boy.

btw arent you the one thats pic got posted lookin like the 13 yr old version of big pun?

Dead on. Relentless is the homie, failed thread.
sure  ::)

Elano

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2009, 09:25:07 PM »
krasnoe is such a bitch. i've been barely posting and my karma is steadily dropping. U MAD DOGGIE?
your karma is dropping because you are an asshole.
but go on cryin little kid  :'( :'(

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2009, 10:13:30 PM »
krasnoe is such a bitch. i've been barely posting and my karma is steadily dropping. U MAD DOGGIE?
lol,word. dudes furious. his work ethic is on point though,i think hes got mine down 20 or so if i had to guess.

for real. fatass needs a new hobby

Elano

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2009, 10:15:06 PM »
lol,word. dudes furious. his work ethic is on point though,i think hes got mine down 20 or so if i had to guess.

the kid still  :'(
my karma my karma  :'(

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2009, 10:25:01 PM »

the kid still  :'(
my karma my karma  :'(

you're missing the point... probably because your fatass can't understand english judging from your laughable attempts of using it in your posts. you sit on a forum all day, waiting for when it's been an hour to click a link and "diss" me.

:loser:

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2009, 10:28:21 PM »
elano=the prodigy of this shit

L after L yet he still runnin his mouth.

Elano

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2009, 10:50:53 PM »
you sit on a forum all day, waiting for when it's been an hour to click a link and "diss" me.
again:YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT.
asshole,like i've said before (for other idiots like you) you are not so important. :loser:
and now go on with your rants,kid

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2009, 11:20:49 PM »

What does that make you then?

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2009, 11:23:58 PM »

oh,you again.
i've missed you lately.:loser:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2009, 11:51:20 PM »

oh,you again.

How gay

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2009, 12:08:37 AM »

oh,you again.

How gay
Actually you look like a gay,constantly on my nuts on every fuckin thread.
but its an old story  ::)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2009, 02:38:07 AM »

oh,you again.

How gay
Actually you look like a gay,constantly on my nuts on every fuckin thread.
but its an old story  ::)

Get over yourself.

kemizt

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2009, 10:41:38 PM »
LOL,i didnt even have to click on in to know what was inside this thread. you proved my last post right.

some random picture,gif and then some sort of butchering of the english language.

btw arent you the one thats pic got posted lookin like the 13 yr old version of big pun?

lol,good look homie. the lil dude tries he just doesnt have the tools.

all bitchassness aside what the niners 09 season look like homie?

We'll see how the draft goes. Should be a tough schedule, play the NFC North and AFC South, and I expect Seattle to be better this season. A lot of talk about us drafting Mark Sanchez from USC, so I wouldn't expect him to start right away if so. I liked the look at the end of the season with Singletary coaching and Hill at QB, it wasn't always pretty but they were winning. I hope this is the season our playoff drought ends, our defense is only a playmaking safety and a pass-rushing linebacker away from being ferocious. I already can't wait for football season doggie.
I got a bird's eye view

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2009, 11:02:15 PM »

lol,good look homie. the lil dude tries he just doesnt have the tools.

all bitchassness aside what the niners 09 season look like homie?

We'll see how the draft goes. Should be a tough schedule, play the NFC North and AFC South, and I expect Seattle to be better this season. A lot of talk about us drafting Mark Sanchez from USC, so I wouldn't expect him to start right away if so. I liked the look at the end of the season with Singletary coaching and Hill at QB, it wasn't always pretty but they were winning. I hope this is the season our playoff drought ends, our defense is only a playmaking safety and a pass-rushing linebacker away from being ferocious. I already can't wait for football season doggie.
word, i cant wait til football starts. i was hard on hill this last season but im really thinkin hes the best bet right now. Smith is a bust and expect Sanchez to be one as well. the first round pick should def be spent else where. singletary is that dude and i expect nothing but great things.. in the nfc west there is no clear cut favorite despite arizonas SB appearance. playoffs are in our grasp.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2009, 11:52:58 PM »
Yeah it's really wide open, all we have to do is win the division, and we have 6 games against them and play similar schedules outside of them. Arizona went on a good late run, but Super Bowl losers have historically struggled the next year, and their record was only 9-7 last year, they weren't exactly dominant. Seattle should be better, but they have a weak secondary and no running game. St. Louis has been trash for a while now, they could surprise everyone this year, but I'll believe it when I see it.
I got a bird's eye view