Author Topic: Another One To Floss  (Read 336 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Another One To Floss
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2009, 05:25:42 AM »
Are the discs loose in there?  In the second pic, the discs are all off centered and shifted.  In the third picture they are all centered again.  For the money you paid for that, you'd think they would have secured the discs so they wouldn't shift around when you moved the picture.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 08:10:55 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 11:41:37 AM »
That's pretty dope, but you should've replaced the Murder Was The Case with All Eyez On Me or Makaveli.
Thanks for the compliment man.......I was thinking about doing that with "All Eyez On Me", but didn't due to two reasons:

1. Murder Was The Case came 1st, and I was trying to do their first 4 BIG releases that established their record label.

2. All Eyez On Me was a double disc, and I wanted to stick with the single disc theme since I was showing the actual discs themselves as well.

Thank you for the constructive criticism though homie.

Yeah, I get what you are saying, but what about Makaveli then? The last (?) great album from DR.
Yeah that def could have been an option, but I guess it was just my preference to go this way.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2009, 11:43:24 AM »
Are the discs loose in there?  In the second pic, the discs are all off centered and shifted.  In the third picture they are all centered again.  For the money you paid for that, you'd think they would have secured the discs so they wouldn't shift around when you moved the picture.
Naw the discs aren't loose in there man. The reason they look to be in different placements in the different pictures is due to the effect that it was given. They come up off the actual picture itself to give it a 3-d effect, but my photography skills just aren't quite up to par to show that lol.

The guy that did it for me has been a custom framer for almost 20 years now & I had complete faith in what he does (helps that I'm his boss haha), but it's really something you have to appreciate in person to the fullest.

G-Funk

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2009, 11:50:15 AM »
now that is dope! 8)
you got more besides this & the dj quik one right?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2009, 03:40:28 PM »
That's pretty dope, but you should've replaced the Murder Was The Case with All Eyez On Me or Makaveli.
Thanks for the compliment man.......I was thinking about doing that with "All Eyez On Me", but didn't due to two reasons:

1. Murder Was The Case came 1st, and I was trying to do their first 4 BIG releases that established their record label.

2. All Eyez On Me was a double disc, and I wanted to stick with the single disc theme since I was showing the actual discs themselves as well.

Thank you for the constructive criticism though homie.

Yeah, I get what you are saying, but what about Makaveli then? The last (?) great album from DR.
Yeah that def could have been an option, but I guess it was just my preference to go this way.

Yeah yeah, it's dope nonetheless

kemizt