Author Topic: Soopafly and Daz dissed Shade Sheist last nite on DoggpoundTV  (Read 2483 times)

Mista Rosa

Re: Soopafly and Daz dissed Shade Sheist last nite on DoggpoundTV
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2009, 02:54:15 AM »
all i know about shade is that he did dope songs with nate dogg and a great record informal introduction. the gta series were dope too.
i've been bangin' this is where i wannabe all the week..

who gives a fuck about someone sayin' something about another one?? and you call it a diss?? common...
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2009, 06:20:24 AM »
Hmmm, someone needs to ask Soopafly about this.  If Soopafly doesn't like Shade, then I will not like Shade as well, because I ride for Soopafly only.  I've asked Shade numerous times about doing songs with Soopafly, Shade said he hasn't, but they were tight and they might in the future.  So I don't know what to believe.   

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2009, 06:30:29 AM »
Hmmm, someone needs to ask Soopafly about this.  If Soopafly doesn't like Shade, then I will not like Shade as well, because I ride for Soopafly only.  I've asked Shade numerous times about doing songs with Soopafly, Shade said he hasn't, but they were tight and they might in the future.  So I don't know what to believe.   

Didn't Soopafly say that he doesn't visit dubcc because you're stalking him?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2009, 06:42:29 AM »

No, he is just too busy with producing, rapping and keeping his pimp hand strong to worry about the forum.  I can tell he appreciates me riding for him.  It's one of those things where it doesn't need to be said or anything, you can just tell he appreciates it.  He scheduled the Dubb Union album to be released on my birthday, back when they were still working on the album, I pleaded with Soopafly to put a song on there about slapping bitches around and teaching hoes a lesson, so he puts 2 of those types of songs on there (I Don't Like You Girl and Bacc Talk).  So yeah, i'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2009, 06:44:51 AM »

No, he is just too busy with producing, rapping and keeping his pimp hand strong to worry about the forum.  I can tell he appreciates me riding for him.  It's one of those things where it doesn't need to be said or anything, you can just tell he appreciates it.  He scheduled the Dubb Union album to be released on my birthday, back when they were still working on the album, I pleaded with Soopafly to put a song on there about slapping bitches around and teaching hoes a lesson, so he puts 2 of those types of songs on there (I Don't Like You Girl and Bacc Talk).  So yeah, i'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

This forum wouldnt be the same without you. Keep up with this shit dude. Its great.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Okka

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2009, 06:45:06 AM »

I heard he said that shit.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2009, 06:46:15 AM »

This forum wouldnt be the same without you. Keep up with this shit dude. Its great.

Well I agree that

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2009, 07:21:42 AM »
Someone just needs to get an interview with Soopafly so we can ask him all these questions.  I have a 30 question list to give someone to ask him, and we can ask him about the Shade situation too, and I also want to know is Dubb Union is officially done or not.  How hard can it be to get an interview with this Man?  People are interviewing Daz and Kurupt left and right, why is Soopafly so hard to interview??

kuruptlon

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2009, 07:49:21 AM »

you gonna ride on shade?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2009, 08:01:21 AM »

Lmao............ +10 Nigga U The Shyt LoL....

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2009, 08:31:52 AM »

you gonna ride on shade?

I'm not gonna ride on him in a sense because i'm not a gangsta and i'm not going to go on a posting tirade because i'm not an internet gangsta either.  If it turns out Soopafly does not like him for whatever reason, then I will not like him anymore either.  I will not buy anymore of Shade's albums, I will throw away the one album of his I have (Informal Introduction).  I will no longer listen to any of his songs and if anyone brings up his name around me, i will tell them he is not a good rapper and not to buy any of his albums.  That's realistically about all I can do.  If Soopafly says everything's cool with him and Shade, then it's all good.  I hope everything is cool with them, because I like Where I Wanna Be, Wake Up, John Doe, X2, and a few other joints.  It'd be ashame not to be able to bump them anymore.

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2009, 08:41:15 AM »

You are a real soopa groupie...if soopa fly nuts in yo mouth you betta swallow...if soopafly pulls it out you mouth you betta nnot let 1 drip of cum on the floor...

You is a strait up bitch..to be sayin some shit like dat..how you gonna not like someone cuz annotha nigga don't like em..you forumeaners are weird...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2009, 08:52:00 AM »
Yeah Soopafly told me like six months ago that he stopped visiting dubcc because of Soopafly DPGC character.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2009, 09:02:47 AM »
Yeah Soopafly told me like six months ago that he stopped visiting dubcc because of Soopafly DPGC character.

No way, that's not true, he's only posted on here like 6 times, and it was all to promote the Dubb Union free mixtape promotion they were doing.  He made one post towards me ordering me to like Bad Lucc, cause at the time I didn't like him.  After that, I obeyed him and stopped dissing Lucc.  And that was it, no ill feelings or anything like that.  In fact, Nima, he told you to give me a free copy of the Dubb Union mixtape so I could become more familiar with Lucc and study him since I had already become an expert with Soopafly songs, Fly said so himself....and I never did get that free mixtape hard copy.  He just doesn't have time to come on here.  I don't think seeing his biggest fan would stop him from visiting.  No artists visit this place on a daily basis besides maybe Shade.  Lucc comes on here every now and then, usually to promote a new song or album, but that's it, same with Daz. 

Mista Rosa

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2009, 09:03:50 AM »

haha
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."