Author Topic: Soopafly and Daz dissed Shade Sheist last nite on DoggpoundTV  (Read 2481 times)

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
Re: Soopafly and Daz dissed Shade Sheist last nite on DoggpoundTV
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2009, 09:09:08 AM »
LoL @ This Still Being The Talk of The Day..

all i know about shade is that he did dope songs with nate dogg and a great record informal introduction. the gta series were dope too.
i've been bangin' this is where i wannabe all the week..

You're missing BTWBTH, OOSOOM and DP1 on your list.. make sure you add those if u don't have em! Much Luv.

Didn't Soopafly say that he doesn't visit dubcc because you're stalking him?

Dude got mad uneasy when they brought him up.. that shit is beyond stalking <<

I saw it and it wasnt a diss at all, Soopa just didn't recognise the name lol...

Yo Shade, that new n.u.n.e. shit you were playing on the plane the other day was illlllll

Good lookin out.. still waiting on someone else to copy me on the "Jet-Stream"
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2009, 09:15:33 AM »
Yeah Soopafly told me like six months ago that he stopped visiting dubcc because of Soopafly DPGC character.

No way, that's not true, he's only posted on here like 6 times, and it was all to promote the Dubb Union free mixtape promotion they were doing.  He made one post towards me ordering me to like Bad Lucc, cause at the time I didn't like him.  After that, I obeyed him and stopped dissing Lucc.  And that was it, no ill feelings or anything like that.  In fact, Nima, he told you to give me a free copy of the Dubb Union mixtape so I could become more familiar with Lucc and study him since I had already become an expert with Soopafly songs, Fly said so himself....and I never did get that free mixtape hard copy.  He just doesn't have time to come on here.  I don't think seeing his biggest fan would stop him from visiting.  No artists visit this place on a daily basis besides maybe Shade.  Lucc comes on here every now and then, usually to promote a new song or album, but that's it, same with Daz. 

I hope for your sake that Soopafly deosn't go missing, because the first place the feds will check will be your house.

~Lucien~

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2009, 09:20:46 AM »
I hope for your sake that Soopafly deosn't go missing, because the first place the feds will check will be your house.

haha
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 09:27:15 AM by Lu »

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2009, 09:27:33 AM »
As Far As Soopafly & Daz Dissing Shade.........I Think Some People Are Reading To Much Into Things......One More Thing.......This Thread Is PURE Comedy!!  ;D

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2009, 09:30:50 AM »
Someone just needs to get an interview with Soopafly so we can ask him all these questions.  I have a 30 question list to give someone to ask him, and we can ask him about the Shade situation too, and I also want to know is Dubb Union is officially done or not.  How hard can it be to get an interview with this Man?  People are interviewing Daz and Kurupt left and right, why is Soopafly so hard to interview??

Yeah i remember those questions how big is soopafly dick and could you suck it all these real gay questions about what happens when he fuck bitches and could you get sloppy seconds and i thought you meant the bitch but you wanted soopafly.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2009, 09:36:43 AM »
Yeah Soopafly told me like six months ago that he stopped visiting dubcc because of Soopafly DPGC character.

No way, that's not true, he's only posted on here like 6 times, and it was all to promote the Dubb Union free mixtape promotion they were doing.  He made one post towards me ordering me to like Bad Lucc, cause at the time I didn't like him.  After that, I obeyed him and stopped dissing Lucc.  And that was it, no ill feelings or anything like that.  In fact, Nima, he told you to give me a free copy of the Dubb Union mixtape so I could become more familiar with Lucc and study him since I had already become an expert with Soopafly songs, Fly said so himself....and I never did get that free mixtape hard copy.  He just doesn't have time to come on here.  I don't think seeing his biggest fan would stop him from visiting.  No artists visit this place on a daily basis besides maybe Shade.  Lucc comes on here every now and then, usually to promote a new song or album, but that's it, same with Daz. 

Dude you cant possibly be this gay for soopafly you are either soopafly or you need help

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Trojan God

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2009, 09:46:02 AM »
SoopaflyDPGC >Stan in being obsessed haha

love33

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2009, 09:49:27 AM »
Who cares about these washups dissing each other? This is a bunch of nobodys fighting.  You gotta be a real loser to even watch Dogg Pound TV.  Hello it's 2009 not 1995.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2009, 09:53:55 AM »
I watched the first one...went in there last night and daz is just sitting there smoking a blunt...not saying much. Was kinda depressing so i couldnt watch it lmao.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2009, 10:18:30 AM »
Who cares about these washups dissing each other? This is a bunch of nobodys fighting.  You gotta be a real loser to even watch Dogg Pound TV.  Hello it's 2009 not 1995.

Why do fools set themselves up like this? lol..
nodbody would've ever known that you visited this thread except.. You Replied!

why?  Cause u CARE.

it's only obvious, kid.

G-Funk

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »

you're a fucking faggot.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2009, 10:43:28 AM »
Shade, can you think of anything you might have unintentionally done to make Soopafly mad?  Like step on his house shoes or maybe underpay one of his hoes?  Did you come to one of his bitch's aid after he smacked her?  I'm racking my brain here.  There has to be a logical explanation....do you think maybe it's because you put Kurupt on "Where I Wanna Be" instead of Soopafly or Daz?  I noticed neither one of them were on "Informal Introduction", but had plenty of Kurupt.  I know you've always said you've respected Fly's production skills, so that can't be it.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2009, 10:48:33 AM »
LMFAO

samih146

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2009, 10:50:43 AM »
Shade, can you think of anything you might have unintentionally done to make Soopafly mad?  Like step on his house shoes or maybe underpay one of his hoes?  Did you come to one of his bitch's aid after he smacked her?  I'm racking my brain here.  There has to be a logical explanation....do you think maybe it's because you put Kurupt on "Where I Wanna Be" instead of Soopafly or Daz?  I noticed neither one of them were on "Informal Introduction", but had plenty of Kurupt.  I know you've always said you've respected Fly's production skills, so that can't be it.

you the best man

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2009, 10:51:35 AM »
LMFAO
;D You shouldn't even entertain them fool's Shade..