Author Topic: Soopafly and Daz dissed Shade Sheist last nite on DoggpoundTV  (Read 2487 times)

azhiphop

• 'G'
Re: Soopafly and Daz dissed Shade Sheist last nite on DoggpoundTV
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2009, 10:59:15 AM »
who is shade shiest??? ???
make sure to check out all az hip hop at www.phoenixhiphop.net and join mav of sol camps fan page www.facebook.com/mavfanpage

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2009, 11:09:25 AM »
I don't know who Shade Sh(i)est is either, Ho.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

SO PRUP

« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2009, 11:12:43 AM »
Shade, can you think of anything you might have unintentionally done to make Soopafly mad?  Like step on his house shoes or maybe underpay one of his hoes?  Did you come to one of his bitch's aid after he smacked her?  I'm racking my brain here.  There has to be a logical explanation....do you think maybe it's because you put Kurupt on "Where I Wanna Be" instead of Soopafly or Daz?  I noticed neither one of them were on "Informal Introduction", but had plenty of Kurupt.  I know you've always said you've respected Fly's production skills, so that can't be it.

lmfao, this dude is so fucking hilarious, every one of your post got me rofll

Trojan God

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2009, 11:46:28 AM »
who is shade shiest??? ???

"I" After "E", except after "C" hahah

at least i think thats how it goes :/

bez

« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2009, 11:55:08 AM »
This thread is where I wannnnaaaaaa beeeeee!

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2009, 12:24:03 PM »
Like I Said Earlier PURE Comedy!!! LMFAO

LOL@"Shade, can you think of anything you might have unintentionally done to make Soopafly mad?  Like step on his house shoes or maybe underpay one of his hoes?  Did you come to one of his bitch's aid after he smacked her?"

Where Does This Guy Come Up With This Stuff!!! LOL

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »
of course daz will say he likes shady sheist becuz he paid kurupt and nate hella money to fund that track. and if someone was in a room and said 'mc hammer' and i laughed like 'hahahahaha u cant touch this', u would think i was clownin hammer.

real talk, thats what daz did

Damn...why are u tryin to go hard on Shade? What did he do to you?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

kuruptlon

« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2009, 12:58:56 PM »

you gonna ride on shade?

I'm not gonna ride on him in a sense because i'm not a gangsta and i'm not going to go on a posting tirade because i'm not an internet gangsta either.  If it turns out Soopafly does not like him for whatever reason, then I will not like him anymore either.  I will not buy anymore of Shade's albums, I will throw away the one album of his I have (Informal Introduction).  I will no longer listen to any of his songs and if anyone brings up his name around me, i will tell them he is not a good rapper and not to buy any of his albums.  That's realistically about all I can do.  If Soopafly says everything's cool with him and Shade, then it's all good.  I hope everything is cool with them, because I like Where I Wanna Be, Wake Up, John Doe, X2, and a few other joints.  It'd be ashame not to be able to bump them anymore.

ahhaha awesome response. I was wondering how you were going to field that question.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2009, 01:15:03 PM »
Soopafly DPG is the best forum poster on DubCC. Man, you got some mad comedy skills  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2009, 01:50:15 PM »
Yeah Soopafly told me like six months ago that he stopped visiting dubcc because of Soopafly DPGC character.

No way, that's not true, he's only posted on here like 6 times, and it was all to promote the Dubb Union free mixtape promotion they were doing.  He made one post towards me ordering me to like Bad Lucc, cause at the time I didn't like him.  After that, I obeyed him and stopped dissing Lucc.  And that was it, no ill feelings or anything like that.  In fact, Nima, he told you to give me a free copy of the Dubb Union mixtape so I could become more familiar with Lucc and study him since I had already become an expert with Soopafly songs, Fly said so himself....and I never did get that free mixtape hard copy.  He just doesn't have time to come on here.  I don't think seeing his biggest fan would stop him from visiting.  No artists visit this place on a daily basis besides maybe Shade.  Lucc comes on here every now and then, usually to promote a new song or album, but that's it, same with Daz. 

Im sorry bro but I asked him what he thought bout you the other day and he was straight shook lol, scared everyone heres gonna be a stalker like you!

He's dropping a new EP on itunes in a month though :), stay up homie

kuruptlon

« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2009, 01:57:20 PM »
Soopafly DPG is the best forum poster on DubCC. Man, you got some mad comedy skills  ;D ;D ;D ;D

really the best thing about this forum

love33

« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2009, 02:40:47 PM »
Who cares about these washups dissing each other? This is a bunch of nobodys fighting.  You gotta be a real loser to even watch Dogg Pound TV.  Hello it's 2009 not 1995.

Why do fools set themselves up like this? lol..
nodbody would've ever known that you visited this thread except.. You Replied!

why?  Cause u CARE.

it's only obvious, kid.

Whats wrong with reading a thread? I thought that's what you're supposed to do on a forum?? I wasn't even talking about you, I was talking about how lame the concept of "Dogg Pound TV" is when nobody cares about it on the mainstream.  These guys are trying to make internet tv programs because they can't get back on MTV or VH1 anymore.  I'll go back to my Mike Jones video "Next To You" on MTV2 because he's actually making good music instead of sitting around on the internet dissing back and forth like these westcoast artists who think people actually care.  It's a shame The Game has to carry the whole coast and it's only a handful of artists like Eastwood, Young Keno, Roscoe, and Ya Boy who are making an effort to collaborate with the right people.  It's not 1995 anymore and nobody cares about westcoast artists dissing each other.  Make some hit records and then people will actually care what you have to say.  That's exactly what's wrong with the Westcoast is a bunch of poor dry haters talking shit meanwhile these cats from the South are putting down all these mad collaborations and making the money.  When's the last time you had a hit Shade?? The only Shade I know making hits is from 8 mile. "Move Units Then Talk Shit"--Dr. Dre

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2009, 02:52:38 PM »
When's the last time you were reminded that you don't have credentials enough to question someone who has seen success?

..other than right now? lol.

Ur dissin me (now) because I was taking up for Dogg Pound?
I respect those who paved the way for artists such as the ones you named (whom I also work with) to do their thing.

My points are valid.. yours are biased and uneducated.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

arubiano83

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »
what a bullshit thread..there was no diss
shade do your thing man, dont pay attention to these kids...go to the studio and make a smooth track with soopa about something original...like *bitches* 8)

love33

« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2009, 03:00:50 PM »
When's the last time you were reminded that you don't have credentials enough to question someone who has seen success?

..other than right now? lol.

Ur dissin me (now) because I was taking up for Dogg Pound?
I respect those who paved the way for artists such as the ones you named (whom I also work with) to do their thing.

My points are valid.. yours are biased and uneducated.

LOL I have a Masters Degree in Geography so maybe I have to spell it out for you Shade.  I bought your album back in the day and you could be doing so much more than wasting time arguing with a bunch of has-been rappers.  Don't you get it man, these guys are freezedried and their careers are over and can't get back on tv so they make disses on the net.  They can't get over it's not 1995 and nobody cares.  What you could be doing is making friends with all the top people in the industry.  Start collabing with Jim Jones, Lil Wayne, Diddy, Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman, Flo Rida, Bow Wow, T-Pain, The Dream, and make bomb records.  Then, ignore these guys when they diss you on the net.  And maybe the next time you see them you'll be in the VIP at Fountain Blue poppin bottles with Diddy and Dr. Dre, and then they can beg you to get into the VIP and you can tell security you don't even know these guys and to have them removed.  That's the attitude the West has.  I bought your first album I don't have anything against you I just think the West needs to be more progressive and making the money instead of spending all this energy on pointless bs.