Author Topic: Soopafly and Daz dissed Shade Sheist last nite on DoggpoundTV  (Read 2482 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Soopafly and Daz dissed Shade Sheist last nite on DoggpoundTV
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2009, 03:04:25 PM »
When's the last time you were reminded that you don't have credentials enough to question someone who has seen success?

..other than right now? lol.

Ur dissin me (now) because I was taking up for Dogg Pound?
I respect those who paved the way for artists such as the ones you named (whom I also work with) to do their thing.

My points are valid.. yours are biased and uneducated.

LOL I have a Masters Degree in Geography so maybe I have to spell it out for you Shade.  I bought your album back in the day and you could be doing so much more than wasting time arguing with a bunch of has-been rappers.  Don't you get it man, these guys are freezedried and their careers are over and can't get back on tv so they make disses on the net.  They can't get over it's not 1995 and nobody cares.  What you could be doing is making friends with all the top people in the industry.  Start collabing with Jim Jones, Lil Wayne, Diddy, Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman, Flo Rida, Bow Wow, T-Pain, The Dream, and make bomb records.  Then, ignore these guys when they diss you on the net.  And maybe the next time you see them you'll be in the VIP at Fountain Blue poppin bottles with Diddy and Dr. Dre, and then they can beg you to get into the VIP and you can tell security you don't even know these guys and to have them removed.  That's the attitude the West has.  I bought your first album I don't have anything against you I just think the West needs to be more progressive and making the money instead of spending all this energy on pointless bs.

I like you love33, sometimes I think you are Suge secretly posting on this forum + 1. You are pretty spot on in most things.

azhiphop

• 'G'
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2009, 03:05:33 PM »
I don't know who Shade Sh(i)est is either, Ho.

wow  :o it feels good to have a personal spell checker.  i guess thats what shade sheist does.  but for real.  is this guy a new rapper we should be looking out for or is he a old rapper??
make sure to check out all az hip hop at www.phoenixhiphop.net and join mav of sol camps fan page www.facebook.com/mavfanpage

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2009, 03:24:28 PM »
I feel that reply love33..

it's a point that would have been much more well-recepted had you stated it like that in the first place.

my point still stands.. it's a respect issue.. on that same note, you don't have to feel their movement as it is currently..

i'm just saying i got respect for them.. and no dissin ever took place.. this thread (is) in fact pointless but my name is involved.

To the sidebar commentors, as long as you have a phone, you can get online, so spare me with the "im always on here" talk..
im one of the few who still give a fu*k about yall!

Educate yourselves people. It's a valuable thing.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

kuruptlon

« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2009, 03:45:20 PM »
Who cares about these washups dissing each other? This is a bunch of nobodys fighting.  You gotta be a real loser to even watch Dogg Pound TV.  Hello it's 2009 not 1995.

Why do fools set themselves up like this? lol..
nodbody would've ever known that you visited this thread except.. You Replied!

why?  Cause u CARE.

it's only obvious, kid.

Whats wrong with reading a thread? I thought that's what you're supposed to do on a forum?? I wasn't even talking about you, I was talking about how lame the concept of "Dogg Pound TV" is when nobody cares about it on the mainstream.  These guys are trying to make internet tv programs because they can't get back on MTV or VH1 anymore.  I'll go back to my Mike Jones video "Next To You" on MTV2 because he's actually making good music instead of sitting around on the internet dissing back and forth like these westcoast artists who think people actually care.  It's a shame The Game has to carry the whole coast and it's only a handful of artists like Eastwood, Young Keno, Roscoe, and Ya Boy who are making an effort to collaborate with the right people.  It's not 1995 anymore and nobody cares about westcoast artists dissing each other.  Make some hit records and then people will actually care what you have to say.  That's exactly what's wrong with the Westcoast is a bunch of poor dry haters talking shit meanwhile these cats from the South are putting down all these mad collaborations and making the money. 

You know its so true for the first time in a while I was actually starting to see some promise coming out the west. The Game has been doing his thing and I thought it was going to open the door. Bishop was looking really promising with dre backing him, Crooked I has been waiting to blow, Eastwood is real talented, and Ya Boy has crazy skills. Those are all dudes that have/had the potential to be stars and revive westcoast rap, but instead of getting together and making it happen they are all at eachothers throats and it looks like the recession will continue. its too bad

G-Funk

« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2009, 07:14:40 PM »
LOL I have a Masters Degree in Geography so maybe I have to spell it out for you Shade.  I bought your album back in the day and you could be doing so much more than wasting time arguing with a bunch of has-been rappers.  Don't you get it man, these guys are freezedried and their careers are over and can't get back on tv so they make disses on the net.  They can't get over it's not 1995 and nobody cares.  What you could be doing is making friends with all the top people in the industry.  Start collabing with Jim Jones, Lil Wayne, Diddy, Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman, Flo Rida, Bow Wow, T-Pain, The Dream, and make bomb records.  Then, ignore these guys when they diss you on the net.  And maybe the next time you see them you'll be in the VIP at Fountain Blue poppin bottles with Diddy and Dr. Dre, and then they can beg you to get into the VIP and you can tell security you don't even know these guys and to have them removed.  That's the attitude the West has.  I bought your first album I don't have anything against you I just think the West needs to be more progressive and making the money instead of spending all this energy on pointless bs.

10 years from now your faggot ass Kanye, Lil GAYne, Testicle-Pain, etc are gonna be seeing the same treatment of bein low-key.
watchu gonna say then?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2009, 10:19:31 PM »
LMFAO awesome thread soopaflydpgc213 is off the chain.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2009, 05:35:35 AM »
When's the last time you were reminded that you don't have credentials enough to question someone who has seen success?

..other than right now? lol.

Ur dissin me (now) because I was taking up for Dogg Pound?
I respect those who paved the way for artists such as the ones you named (whom I also work with) to do their thing.

My points are valid.. yours are biased and uneducated.

LOL I have a Masters Degree in Geography so maybe I have to spell it out for you Shade.  I bought your album back in the day and you could be doing so much more than wasting time arguing with a bunch of has-been rappers.  Don't you get it man, these guys are freezedried and their careers are over and can't get back on tv so they make disses on the net.  They can't get over it's not 1995 and nobody cares.  What you could be doing is making friends with all the top people in the industry.  Start collabing with Jim Jones, Lil Wayne, Diddy, Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman, Flo Rida, Bow Wow, T-Pain, The Dream, and make bomb records.  Then, ignore these guys when they diss you on the net.  And maybe the next time you see them you'll be in the VIP at Fountain Blue poppin bottles with Diddy and Dr. Dre, and then they can beg you to get into the VIP and you can tell security you don't even know these guys and to have them removed.  That's the attitude the West has.  I bought your first album I don't have anything against you I just think the West needs to be more progressive and making the money instead of spending all this energy on pointless bs.

whoa!! you got a master degree in geography? good for you but doesn't make you smart.. who are you to tell shade sheist who he should collaborate with?? you don't have respect and what you say is just bullshit..
man talking about collaborating with t-pain bow wow diddy all those fake artists shows you really don't know about music.. making music is not associating with the people that are bankable at some moment.. it's making music the way you feel it the way you know how to do it.. shade got his own skills he really doesn't need to hook up with florida.. who is going to remember this guy in two years?
you should go and talk on a geography forum and get out from here cause it's about music westcoast music here..
too much haters here Shade keep doing what you do and really don't pay attention to those haters..
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2009, 05:38:58 AM »

He's dropping a new EP on itunes in a month though :), stay up homie

Whoa cool, thanks for the info.  I didn't know about that.  Is that where the song "You'z A Tricc" is gonna be released?

So Much Style

« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2009, 08:32:02 AM »
LOL @ masters in geography automatically making one smart.... Go draw some maps or somethin faggot and get off shades nuts!!
So much style back at it again

Okka

« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2009, 08:39:08 AM »
LOL @ masters in geography automatically making one smart.... Go draw some maps or somethin faggot and get off shades nuts!!

Daamn you haven't posted in a long time.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2009, 10:21:13 AM »
im not the biggest shade fan (of his muzik) but damn why would a westcoast rapper go to get help from the east and the south, when they need help from his coast?
shade built his own sound from this coast, why go get help from jim (who is one of the worst rappers) jus so he can get some spins on the radio?
he would lose all of his fans he gained in the first place (and he gained them fans from this coast)
damn shade, good lookin on not doin this so far, and hopefully you dont need
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2009, 10:56:00 AM »
Yeah Soopafly told me like six months ago that he stopped visiting dubcc because of Soopafly DPGC character.

Ouch!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2009, 11:34:55 AM »

damn shade, good lookin on not doin this so far, and hopefully you dont need

Don't.. and Won't, Homie.  Thanx for that.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2009, 12:12:56 PM »
Shade, you need to do something with Fly to prove to everyone there is no hard feelings and that you two are straight.  And after you two do the song (about beating bitches who mouth off), then ask Fly to give you some unreleased tracks and then you post them on here as a sign of goodwill towards the dubcnn community and as a way to say thank you for all of us supporting you over the years.

love33

« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2009, 02:36:52 PM »
These haters are exactly the reason the greatest CEO of all time Sean "Diddy" Combs didn't get Bad Boy West off the ground, because he couldn't stand all the dry hating and lack of business knowledge from West Coast artists.  He didn't want to get involved in all the hating -- he just wanted to put the West on and make a ton of money.  These artists out West a lot of them aren't about making money and that's the big problem with the coast -- they are 15 years behind and are still gearing up for the next war (i.e. Dogg Pound TV and internet disses) instead of about getting that big paper.  Diddy knows how to make friends with all the top people and he's versatile as a great act, a great recorder, a great promotor, he knows how to network, and a great talent recruiter (recruited legends like Notorious BIG, Mase, and Shyne).  Diddy went down South to get Bad Boy South popping off with Eightball, MJG, Yung Joc, etc.  Now we could have had a Bad Boy West as an outlet for artists to get major exposure and major airplay so it would lead to bigger things for the West such as commercials, big money for the artists, branching out of sublabels, and big time networking with East and South artists for the young and up and coming acts.

Now my point is that we could have had Diddy out West setting up a Bad Boy West real big and these artists could be privledged enough to pop bottles of Goose and Ciroc with Diddy and making all this money and putting on these hit records.  Diddy has a huge pad in Malibu and he would have opened so many doors for these artists.  Instead, most of these artists choose to fight amongst each other and not progress musically.  As a result, the South keeps putting down these mad collabos and making all the money while the West is sleeping on the business end.  Instead of artists trying to network and make friends with Kanye, Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Birdman, Diddy, and all the top acts who can open major doors, they instead choose to regress.  It's only a few artists like E-40 and The Game who are trying to 'wake it up' and collab with the right people.  That new Joe Budden collabo with The Game is fire called "The Future" -- that's what the West is not doing is branching out like The Game does.  The Game just keeps branching out and he's doing his thing while these other artists aren't opening doors for themselves or anyone else.  As a result, we lost Sean "Diddy" Combs presence because he understands the West is still not about BUSINESS & MONEY but more about DRUGS, VIOLENCE, AND REGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR and we lost all the doors that he could have opened for artists to have a platform and a real voice and a real stage.

I hate to say it but I had to let it out.  This backwards regressive mindset is also reflective of a lot of the people who post here (not all, but a lot) who are just looking for war or they have negative feelings towards anyone who is making money in the industry.  And I hate to call it out, but I have to shine some light -- this is the way a lot of DJs see and view the West Coast all over the country and that's why they don't get many spins in the club.

The West has been absent from the big stage too long and there's very few cats out West who want to make money -- The Game, Felli Fel, Eastwood, Young Keno, Hot Dollar, Roscoe, Ya Boy, E-40, Too Short, Snoop, etc. but for every one of them, there's a hundred haters trying to hold back the progress.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 02:40:27 PM by love33 »