Author Topic: Callin out, whoever wants to battle Explicit?  (Read 162 times)

Tha Muthafuckin Don - Explicit

• Lil Geezy
  • Til i collapse, i'm spillin these raps...
Callin out, whoever wants to battle Explicit?
« on: June 26, 2002, 07:24:36 AM »
Hey Ya'll, so who wants ta battle the illest newbie on the wcc, when ya spit a verse, no need to bring a curse, no bar limit, so spit ya shit, then i'll reply to it..

lol, whoever wants to challenge me, spit first, then i will...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Callin out, whoever wants to battle Explicit?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2002, 07:15:59 PM »
The Colonel will come out of retirement for this

Ill post up in a couple of days
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2002, 01:39:34 AM »
OK  Col. Techniec... Thanx for votin in my other battle.. Lets hope i get a vote on this battle... lol i doubt it.... But i'll wait until you spit, then i will. k

Peace Col Techniec -- Explicit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2002, 08:36:32 AM »
OK, while im waitin......... Heres my verse..!

A lord i am, the most explosive man, brung to the earth with a hand of wrath, corrosive raps, infectious lyrics, dont follow my path//
Want a life of luxioury with bitches n green// Or a life of bad meets evil, with poisonous pythons bitin at ya feet, till they replace ya spline//
Im rectified from the world below, my era has begun, im a notorious fellow, My raps get stronger an intensified, like a rat poison pesticide//
All the newbies at my feet which i've sleign, no one, or no prophecy will stop, my incredable paper chase, i will continue to reign//
Challenged by the next known hercules, split you into, fill you with a magazine of silver bullets, you explode with an uncontrolable amount of herpies//
Exploitin your every counter attack, reverse your lyrics throw em back, take no offense, take em back//
Til your half way down holywood main, with no life a head o ya, treddin on famous plaks//
Life of a rookie g, what ya gonna do now, you failed, ima bust your knee caps in two, split your vertabre and make you yell//
Not even worthy of sayin my name, i'll process your main style, whip it in shape, without you stressin, sit down an refrain//
Sick to ya stomach wishin i wrote ya ryhmes, pleed for mercy, wanna keep your soul, well im a notified killer, with horrible past times//
I think you've sht it, im takin it to ya, with more lyrics to make you ill as shit, til your sick of tha name explicit//
Infatuated with guns, stealin your green to purchase some, n bust someones ass, til your on the run//
Your unpredictable, your uncontrolable, sit down, take ya time, no need for ya to lose it all now//
Repect your lord, and the might Jesus, before your cursed for hole eternity, and your wishin you believed us//
To tha ends of your time, your be makin busta's shine, with the glow of a bullet headin right for the chest//
Why hit them, save them, shoot ya self, extint the misery, i think what i said, is for the best, troubled young child//
please maintain, your lyrical talent when your against all the main, people on this earth, one day you'll be the one who'll be//
Respect, your be taken care of. just like at your birth//