Poll

Should Elior delete his account?

Yes, there's no recovering from this
No, without him who would we clown on?
Jrome is a bad mutha

Author Topic: Should Elior delete his account? *POLL INSIDE*  (Read 4782 times)

DPG4EVA

Re: Should Elior delete his account? *POLL INSIDE*
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2009, 02:21:18 PM »
Roccy's stupidity is funny. Even more funny is the fact he doesnt even realize how stupid he is.

Roccy

« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2009, 02:56:13 PM »
Roccy's stupidity is funny. Even more funny is the fact he doesnt even realize how stupid he is.

lol@ this retard.
how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »

yea, man...your alias on wcc is pure genius, but roccy? pssh. what a retard. dude's actually himself. who does that?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2009, 03:26:52 PM »
Yea wasnt he like the donkey from winnie the pooh or something lol

lol@ this homo..i got a broken neck, but id still slap you silly..

Young Prince I wouldn't fuck with roccy, you know how some retarded people got that super strength.

yeah, tommy should know..hes been taking care of daddy since birth.
That was low.

as low as looking up down syndrome patients online and posting a collage of 'em for laughs on wcc? LOL.

Roccy

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2009, 04:22:19 PM »

Young Prince I wouldn't fuck with roccy, you know how some retarded people got that super strength.

That was low.

as low as looking up down syndrome patients online and posting a collage of 'em for laughs on wcc? LOL.

nah, never that low now..

herpes

« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2009, 05:00:32 PM »

That was low.

No it wasn't, the fucking moron couldn't even get his insult right lol.

herpes

« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2009, 05:03:17 PM »

What, that doesn't make any sense you fucking moron.

lol..how does it not make sense? you're fathers a retard so you had to take care of him growing up. Isn't that what you said awhile back on the forum? back when your girlfriend pink was here..

Yes roccy my father is retarded and my girlfriend was pink.... You're still the dumbest muthafucka on these boards.

And for the record my father is paralyzed you stupid fucking moron.  No one wonder nik is your friend.  You have a low IQ so it's easy for elior to manipulate you.

lol..you're a perfect example of a talking pussy..in person you wouldn't even open your mouth...

let me know when you're in town tommy boy.

LMFAO.... this is funny for so many different reasons.  It's funny b/c I don't think I have never actually seen a retarded person talk shit.  It's funny b/c you accuse me of talking shit when I wouldn't in person but you go and one up me and send an e-threat lmfao.  roccy it's nice to see you're still a fucking moron, it adds unintentional humor to the board.

lol..taking up your time looking around for down syndrome pictures to post up..thats retarded tommy boy. Do something useful with your time. Where did I send you an E-threat? LMAO..all I said was let me know when you're in town, so I can point my finger at your face and laugh at a talking e-pussy.

So you can point your finger in my face, where I come from thats a threat.  I never once threatened you, just called you a fucking moron, retard, mongoloid etc...

And if I were to ever meet you I wouldn't throw one punch.  I would just take a shiny red ball and roll it into traffic and watch and laugh as ya dumb ass goes chasing after it.

Roccy

« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2009, 05:09:46 PM »

lol..how does it not make sense? you're fathers a retard so you had to take care of him growing up. Isn't that what you said awhile back on the forum? back when your girlfriend pink was here..

Yes roccy my father is retarded and my girlfriend was pink.... You're still the dumbest muthafucka on these boards.

And for the record my father is paralyzed you stupid fucking moron.  No one wonder nik is your friend.  You have a low IQ so it's easy for elior to manipulate you.

lol..you're a perfect example of a talking pussy..in person you wouldn't even open your mouth...

LMFAO.... this is funny for so many different reasons.  It's funny b/c I don't think I have never actually seen a retarded person talk shit.  It's funny b/c you accuse me of talking shit when I wouldn't in person but you go and one up me and send an e-threat lmfao.  roccy it's nice to see you're still a fucking moron, it adds unintentional humor to the board.

lol..taking up your time looking around for down syndrome pictures to post up..thats retarded tommy boy. Do something useful with your time. Where did I send you an E-threat? LMAO..all I said was let me know when you're in town, so I can point my finger at your face and laugh at a talking e-pussy.

So you can point your finger in my face, where I come from thats a threat.  I never once threatened you, just called you a fucking moron, retard, mongoloid etc...

And if I were to ever meet you I wouldn't throw one punch.  I would just take a shiny red ball and roll it into traffic and watch and laugh as ya dumb ass goes chasing after it.

lmao, if thats a threat where you come from..dont come to L.A... Lol@ you throwing a punch, of course you wouldn't tommy boy, tell me something I don't know.

herpes

« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2009, 05:13:40 PM »

lmao, if thats a threat where you come from..dont come to L.A... Lol@ you throwing a punch, of course you wouldn't tommy boy, tell me something I don't know.

dumb ass roccy.... see in NY you point your finger in someones face you'll end up with a broken finger and a busted jaw.  That shit don't fly.  And your dumb ass doesn't even realize why I wouldn't throw a punch.  But on the real I may make fun of retards but I wouldn't hit you, that shit would be fucked up to hit a retard.

On the real it's fucked up how elior used to treat you as a supposed friend.  You're retarded, I figure if someone was your friend they would shower you with positive feedback and not always point out what a moron you were.

Roccy

« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2009, 05:28:59 PM »

dumb ass roccy.... see in NY you point your finger in someones face you'll end up with a broken finger and a busted jaw.  That shit don't fly.  And your dumb ass doesn't even realize why I wouldn't throw a punch.  But on the real I may make fun of retards but I wouldn't hit you, that shit would be fucked up to hit a retard.

On the real it's fucked up how elior used to treat you as a supposed friend.  You're retarded, I figure if someone was your friend they would shower you with positive feedback and not always point out what a moron you were.

lol..all you can do is type on a fifth graders level with your disses..HEY "RETARD" "DUMBASS"! "YOUVE GOT DOWN SYNDROME!" lol..man up son, grow a pair, and Id love to see you try to break my finger, that would be pretty fucking funny.

What are you talking about? we were kids going back and forth at each other. Nothing like that in person.

herpes

« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2009, 05:46:06 PM »

lol..all you can do is type on a fifth graders level with your disses..HEY "RETARD" "DUMBASS"! "YOUVE GOT DOWN SYNDROME!" lol..man up son, grow a pair, and Id love to see you try to break my finger, that would be pretty fucking funny.

What are you talking about? we were kids going back and forth at each other. Nothing like that in person.

LMAO @ you being too fucking dumb to realize you're the one coming off like an e-thug.

Roccy

« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2009, 06:05:03 PM »

LMAO @ you being too fucking dumb to realize you're the one coming off like an e-thug.

lol@ e-thug..an e-thug doesn't ask to meet. I just like putting e-thugs into their places, anyone talking shit online just makes me crack a smile, this is all funny to me honestly. But it gets even better when people talking shit online meet you in person, and shut the fuck up once they realize that you are nothing like they expected.

Ps, why are you so mad about the past man? lol..that shit was like years ago, still holding that pinktowelgirl shit against me.

herpes

« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2009, 08:39:50 PM »

lol@ e-thug..an e-thug doesn't ask to meet. I just like putting e-thugs into their places, anyone talking shit online just makes me crack a smile, this is all funny to me honestly. But it gets even better when people talking shit online meet you in person, and shut the fuck up once they realize that you are nothing like they expected.

Ps, why are you so mad about the past man? lol..that shit was like years ago, still holding that pinktowelgirl shit against me.

what are you talking about shit for brains, you mentioned pinktowelgirl.

Sikotic™

« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2009, 12:26:58 AM »

That was low.

God put retards here for our amusement.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2009, 12:29:36 AM »
BTW, can we at least be more resourceful with our e-thuggin. Half the stuff mentioned is like from 2002. Nobody can even remember that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE