Poll

Should Elior delete his account?

Yes, there's no recovering from this
No, without him who would we clown on?
Jrome is a bad mutha

Author Topic: Should Elior delete his account? *POLL INSIDE*  (Read 4779 times)

herpes

Re: Should Elior delete his account? *POLL INSIDE*
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2009, 12:35:15 AM »
BTW, can we at least be more resourceful with our e-thuggin. Half the stuff mentioned is like from 2002. Nobody can even remember that shit.

But roccy is still a regular Jethro Bodine, dumb as a stump.  Somethings just dont die lol.

DPG4EVA

« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2009, 07:50:06 AM »
lol @ Elior and Roccy licking eachothers' dicks.

Roccy

« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2009, 11:07:12 AM »
BTW, can we at least be more resourceful with our e-thuggin. Half the stuff mentioned is like from 2002. Nobody can even remember that shit.

lol..but me and NIK going at eachother when we were 14 isn't so 2002ish? lol..

how it really goes down..

Roccy

« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2009, 11:08:57 AM »

But roccy is still a regular Jethro Bodine, dumb as a stump.  Somethings just dont die lol.

lol.. nah, i just dont spend time coming up with disses, and shit online, i take care of my problems in person. Come see me when you've grown a pair, until then, keep calling me stupid and all that other elementary shit, its just funny to read after a nice blunt.  8)

herpes

« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2009, 12:17:52 PM »

lol.. nah, i just dont spend time coming up with disses, and shit online, i take care of my problems in person. Come see me when you've grown a pair, until then, keep calling me stupid and all that other elementary shit, its just funny to read after a nice blunt.  8)

LMFAO come see you in person LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH YOU TALK ABOUT OTHERS TALKING SHIT WITH THE E-THREATS AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT

Roccy

« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2009, 12:43:58 PM »

LMFAO come see you in person LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH YOU TALK ABOUT OTHERS TALKING SHIT WITH THE E-THREATS AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT

Sikotic™

« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2009, 01:25:01 PM »

lol..but me and NIK going at eachother when we were 14 isn't so 2002ish? lol..

:-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE