Author Topic: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)  (Read 7878 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2009, 04:51:52 PM »
Lol so is this why floydness kept pming me all the time?to try and "expose" me.hahahahahaha!the funniest part of all this is the following.Nik is such a loser that he clings to this forum so deeply that he has to do things like this to make himself feel big inside.So he confessed some of his life story to someone that was asking.who fucking cares.A little spoiled faggot like you just wouldn't get it.I bet you had the biggest smile on your face while doing this and searching through her pms to do this.What's a matter does floydness cheat on you so you make her give you her passwords?I bet you probably check her email and phone records too.Your so lame that its beyond funny.I don't give this forum a second thought when I'm not replying.But its such a huge part of your life nik.you think what just because you live in la it makes you special?lol!living in la is nothing to brag about especially when your just a little rich suburban kid.Now why don't you start a thread on how to control your fat slut of a gf and ask everyones advice then when you get bagged on say things like she's not that fat and she's not photogenic and its the best pussy ever!

whats with all these essays always tryna explain yourself, son? i just made a thread about why this guy always acts mad at the world. get your head out your ass and quit getting so hyper like a lil bitch.

Sikotic™

« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2009, 04:53:20 PM »
This needs to happen.and a camcorder should be brought with a few other dubcc members brought along to Make sure its a fair fight.I want looneys face to go from flat to concave
I'll make sure of it. I'ma have a camera crew down there like it's Cheaters.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2009, 04:54:51 PM »
Nice waxed eyebrows faggot.

my eyebrows arent waxed, you canadian fruitcake. quit checkin me out.

Jaydc555

« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2009, 04:55:25 PM »
Nik face it I've owned you in every thread and your out of things to say because I speak the truth.

Sikotic™

« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2009, 04:56:15 PM »
Of course it won't looney in a little bitch.now if this was a a street race with hondas or a hot dog eating contest looney would make sure he hits it up
Oh fuck that's cold.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2009, 04:56:24 PM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jaydc555

« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2009, 04:57:36 PM »
I heard when Jaydc555 walks into a room the temperature automatically drops ten degrees

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2009, 04:58:53 PM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #113 on: April 11, 2009, 04:59:54 PM »
NIK your a fag

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2009, 05:01:12 PM »
NIK is like Elano, everyone clowns on you here, so you might as well leave.

You're known as the Canadian fag who looks like Taylor Hanson, while I'm envied because I bring quality to the board like no other. I win, shitstain.

NotoriousTDA

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch

DPE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #117 on: April 11, 2009, 05:09:41 PM »
Looney is going to say shit like "lol ur the bitch ass that is scared" when you ask him questions like "So where you wanna meet up at?" You see he's obviously in need of some English classes or samurai swords

Hahahahaahah, so wassup is y'all guys gonna meet up and have a fight?

lol i told this pussy to come down but his bitchass didnt reply back.

homie if ur so confident u could fuck those foos up, than why dont u go to where they're at?

cuz i dont waste time for some internet beef  with nerds. u come meet me when im out chillin in the valley or in la

ur already wasting ur time goin back & forth wit them... ::)
why do i need to meet up wit u?
u can find me in the hood homie. Cypress Park, East Los.

u need some hooked on phonics homie, that shit wasnt towards you

u need a reality check homie. & i hope that shit goes down cuz it seems like u need a good ass whoopin.
if ur so down for ur shit, then u'll go meet up wit those foos & fuck em up. not telling them to go where ever ur at...thats some pussy shit, real talk.

shut the fuck up, u don teven know shit but u juz  put ur biased opinion on here,  dumbfucking beaner

ahaha damn u funny! real recognizes real homie & u far from it...
like i said, if ur so confident u'll fuck those foos up, why dont u meet up wit them somewhere & get down? they're willing to meet up wit ur ass but the only thing ur doing about it is calling them bitches & pussies...quit acting scary, homeboy.
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Jaydc555

« Reply #118 on: April 11, 2009, 05:11:22 PM »
Envied?quality?what drugs did your therapist give you to make you so delusional?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #119 on: April 11, 2009, 05:18:06 PM »
STFU and get off my dick, you damn faggots