Author Topic: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)  (Read 7969 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)
« Reply #135 on: April 11, 2009, 05:49:55 PM »
The funny part is I made niks thread classic....not him...

Every thread this guy makes royally backfires on him

you're just mad cuz you look like a dyke and you think you sound like a "big fat black guy" when you rap.. :laugh:

LOL look whose talking. You sound like white dillusional eurofag when you rap.

Eurofag? wtf are you talkin about, Canadian Hanson? I'm not from Europe...last time I recorded a track, I was 15 years old. and I never claimed to sound like "a big fat black guy" like your co-nutriding dyke did.

Jaydc555

« Reply #136 on: April 11, 2009, 05:51:12 PM »
Nah I'm just bringing you down to reality.the reality that nobody likes you.The only person that agrees with you is the man you see in the mirror.Though judging by your big head I'm guessing you see a 6 foot 7 black guy from the projects and not a rich Jew from the suburbs

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #137 on: April 11, 2009, 05:51:53 PM »

you're just mad cuz you look like a dyke and you think you sound like a "big fat black guy" when you rap.. :laugh:

Eurofag? wtf are you talkin about, Canadian Hanson? I'm not from Europe...last time I recorded a track, I was 15 years old. and I never claimed to sound like "a big fat black guy" like your co-nutriding dyke did.

LOL someone upload the track so we can all have a listen.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #138 on: April 11, 2009, 05:52:28 PM »
Nah I'm just bringing you down to reality.the reality that nobody likes you.The only person that agrees with you is the man you see in the mirror.Though judging by your big head I'm guessing you see a 6 foot 7 black guy from the projects and not a rich Jew from the suburbs

nobody likes me on wcc.  :'( :'( :'(

you realize what a faggot your sound like?

"nobody likes you"

LMAO :-X :-X :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #139 on: April 11, 2009, 05:54:41 PM »

LOL someone upload the track so we can all have a listen.

they'll be up real soon...take my word for it. i have more fans than jaydc has jokes.

Jaydc555

« Reply #140 on: April 11, 2009, 05:56:29 PM »
Because who you are on this forum is a reflection of who you are in your everyday life.See I could care less if I'm not liked on this forum hence why I insult everyone.But your obsessed with this forum and cling to it.So much so that you have delusions that people envy you on this forum.I think you should do yourself a favour and leave this place.It would be best for everyone I think especially you.I mean you've already been banned several times but continue to come back.its pretty fucking pathetic

Jaydc555

« Reply #141 on: April 11, 2009, 05:59:05 PM »
Fact is in a one on one I'd put a g down that muhfukka would stomp your goofy looking ass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2009, 05:59:05 PM »
Because who you are on this forum is a reflection of who you are in your everyday life.See I could care less if I'm not liked on this forum hence why I insult everyone.But your obsessed with this forum and cling to it.So much so that you have delusions that people envy you on this forum.I think you should do yourself a favour and leave this place.It would be best for everyone I think especially you.I mean you've already been banned several times but continue to come back.its pretty fucking pathetic

you are the one typing essays about me, not vice versa...i just keep telling you how much of a nutriding fag you are. real recognize real. you're a fakeass buster. LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #143 on: April 11, 2009, 06:00:05 PM »
Fact is in a one on one I'd put a g down that muhfukka would stomp your goofy looking ass

what does muhfukka look like, you seen him?

get shitted on, bitch.

Jaydc555

« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2009, 06:02:48 PM »
Nope but I've seen you and woody Allen is a tougher looking Jew.get shitted on?that's the best you got?shit even elano has better comebacks then you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #145 on: April 11, 2009, 06:06:22 PM »
Nope but I've seen you and woody Allen is a tougher looking Jew.get shitted on?that's the best you got?shit even elano has better comebacks then you

LOL. tough or not, I'm 6'5" and I guarantee you wouldn't step to me in person the way you step to me on here.

get shitted on, bitch.

Jaydc555

« Reply #146 on: April 11, 2009, 06:07:27 PM »
And I garauntee I would one punch you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #147 on: April 11, 2009, 06:11:19 PM »
And I garauntee I would one punch you.

how old are you? how tall are you? i'd put money on you being some fat little nerd who thinks he's tough behind a computer screen. it's usually the case with the ones who talk big...trust me, i know this shit.

Jaydc555

« Reply #148 on: April 11, 2009, 06:15:16 PM »
Umm dude nobody talks bigger on this forum then you.you really think being taller helps you?lol!I'm only 5 '9 and 205lbs of Muscle.two weeks ago I one punched a kid that was mouthing me off he was 6'4 and 260.I've been in over 30 street fights I've lost a few but won most.I've been jumped several times.Your the guy in the club who thinks he the shit then I call you out and put one on your chin and your fucking through.

Jaydc555

« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2009, 06:20:04 PM »
My god I wish we lived closer to eachother I'd bring some reality to you by force.one day nik I will come to la and we can do this.We can bring other members of the forum there and a camera and we can see what happens.ha ha ha ha.