Author Topic: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)  (Read 7738 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)
« on: April 10, 2009, 11:52:37 AM »
first he PMs floyd saying:

im going to fucking kill you bitch

then when she asks him why he's so mad at his life, the fruitcake replies:

i dont want to put all this shit out there, but basically i am bitter at life because i am someone who had a whole lot of potential but shit got really fucked up for me. i am naturally athletic, i did good in school when i was in school, but the way things are in my neighborhood fucked things up.i started doing drugs and hanging out with gang bangers, which led to me robbing and stealing and living crazy. but soon i realized how fucked up my situation got. ive been robbed, jumped, stabbed all that shit. my drug use got bad, it fucked with my brain, i left school at age 16. slowly i started getting things straightened out, but then my knees started hurting. basically i am 6'7" and for some reason all of that growing caused some kind of weird nerve pain. i am 20 years old now but i have been through a whole lot. i still do drugs and that combined with my knee pain fucks with my head. i have a lot of weed all the time now though and that helps things. i know you probably dont give a shit about any of this but i dont know sometimes i think people should hear about this shit and other times i know people dont give a fuck

that's the thing, it seems like i wasted my potential. i dont have a real high school diploma, i have very little job experience, pro sports are obviously out of the question, it seems like the only two things i can do to make money is steal and grow weed, i try to not steal anymore, but i know if i keep growing weed like this im going to get caught eventually. i mean i know there are alot of people who have it worse off than me, but shit is fucked up for me. add to that the fact i live in murder central (25 murders in 08 and im not talking about a huge city) and it seems like there is no escape. about the drugs i do, well nowadays weed and beer are like the foundation and everyday i just add a different chemical to that base, usually just pain killers like percocet, oxycontin, darvocet, and vicodin, but occasionally ill do some other shit to remind me of my younger years

a couple months later:

whatsup floydness i just wanted to say thanks for being all positive and shit a few months ago, i was on a BAD one for like 5 months straight. and also dont take these nerds on here shit serious, i dont think you do but ill say it anyway. i  like talking shit about hippies/treehuggers but im just talking shit

Pow, muhfukka...wcc defined...LMAO

OchoCinco

Re: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 11:53:50 AM »
lol didnt u just post this same thing from floyds account then delete that thread ::)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 11:54:45 AM »
post screenshots of the actual message

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 11:55:13 AM »
lol didnt u just post this same thing from floyds account then delete that thread ::)

uhh, yea...how do u think i got the pms? LOL. forget about all that shit...read between the lines and look at the reason he hates on people. because he hates his life. :laugh:

G-Funk

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 11:55:19 AM »

lol i noticed that too :laugh:

..conspiracy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 11:55:42 AM »
post screenshots of the actual message

no need...he'll come in here and confirm himself that he wrote that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 11:56:12 AM »

lol i noticed that too :laugh:

..conspiracy

i had 2 copy n paste those pathetic pms from her account. posted it on the wrong name at first.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 11:57:41 AM »
Doesn't change anyones opinion about you. You're still a faggot. And an even bigger one now for posting someones private message.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 11:58:54 AM »
Doesn't change anyones opinion about you. You're still a faggot. And an even bigger one now for posting someones private message.

1.i dont give a fuck what fags who are mad at their life think of me.
2.i told him i had access to the pms and that i could post it if i wanted to and he told me to do it..wasnt guna do it, but he couldn't stop acting bitter.
3.you look like a dyke.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2009, 11:59:48 AM »
Don't feel like searching for the quote from you but

"Whatever makes you feel better about your pathetic life"

Bitch made faggot

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 12:01:30 PM »
What made him just open up like that? :laugh:

LOL, i duno, but I'd love to see him on ecstasy...."guys, i really love you, i swear, i just act like this cuz, i dunno, i have it hard in these streets, but i truly love you from deep down inside! plur!!!" :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 12:04:25 PM »
Don't feel like searching for the quote from you but

"Whatever makes you feel better about your pathetic life"

Bitch made faggot

you look like a dyke. stfu and go get a job.

the ghost

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 12:11:21 PM »
Yo NIK.  I know this dude has been clowning on Floyd hard, but you really didn;t need to toss this stuff up.  Anyone with a brain figured out that dudes story months ago.  You can tell hes got issues by hes negativity.  That being said I guess I can't really fault you for putting him on blast, but it's kinda weak, like yelling about the purple elephant in the room.  Everyone knows it's there.  It's also weak that he clowns your girl when we don't even know if he has one, and hasnt put up a pic to get clowned on either.  Stay positive bra. 

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 12:13:49 PM »
so what i told you you could post that i really dont give a fuck. and to make it clear the bitch pmd me 6 or 7 times asking me hy i am negative before i said anything. am i supposed to be embarrassed or something? i shit on you elior

Muhfukka

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2009, 12:16:55 PM »
haha this faggot actually thinks doing some backhanded jew shit like this actually means something. nik actions speak louder than words, and its pretty obvious to everyone here that words are really all you have (besides a fat girlfriend)