Author Topic: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)  (Read 7874 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2009, 06:25:06 PM »
And the loser would have to leave dubcc forever!hahahahahaha!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2009, 06:25:33 PM »
oh god not another basketball match.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

DPE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2009, 06:26:47 PM »
Nope but I've seen you and woody Allen is a tougher looking Jew.get shitted on?that's the best you got?shit even elano has better comebacks then you

LOL. tough or not, I'm 6'5" and I guarantee you wouldn't step to me in person the way you step to me on here.

get shitted on, bitch.

it dont matter how tall u are homie...i've seen some big foos get knocked out by foos that are 5'9" & shorter. ::)
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Jaydc555

« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2009, 06:28:07 PM »
I'm sure nik would try and break out the basketball but I think that's a pussy game.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2009, 06:38:42 PM »
My god I wish we lived closer to eachother I'd bring some reality to you by force.one day nik I will come to la and we can do this.We can bring other members of the forum there and a camera and we can see what happens.ha ha ha ha.

good shit.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2009, 06:43:06 PM »
Nope but I've seen you and woody Allen is a tougher looking Jew.get shitted on?that's the best you got?shit even elano has better comebacks then you

LOL. tough or not, I'm 6'5" and I guarantee you wouldn't step to me in person the way you step to me on here.

get shitted on, bitch.
you just blew your spot right there. you aint never went shoulders to shoulders with nobody talking like that.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #156 on: April 11, 2009, 06:44:21 PM »

get shitted on, bitch.
you just blew your spot right there. you aint never went shoulders to shoulders with nobody talking like that.

I usually don't have problems with people, cuz they don't have a problem with me...on here, for some reason, seems to be a little different. lotsa nerds talkin tough.

Jaydc555

« Reply #157 on: April 11, 2009, 06:49:21 PM »
Its probably because your a little bitch in reality which is confirmed by the fact you go to raves,the way your gf and friends look and the way you talk.I went to a rave once I shared this story in a thread.the minute I walked in some faggot started putting glow sticks in my face so I knocked him out.I was kicked out because raves are supposed to be a peaceful place.so your hanging out with a bunch of pussies.well you know you judge a man by the company he keeps.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #158 on: April 11, 2009, 06:54:04 PM »

get shitted on, bitch.

I usually don't have problems with people, cuz they don't have a problem with me...on here, for some reason, seems to be a little different. lotsa nerds talkin tough.
so if that the case how you know fagget ass jaydc wouldnt step to you then? eye mean for real. you subconsciously answered already
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Sikotic™

« Reply #159 on: April 11, 2009, 07:03:59 PM »
LMFAO @ thinking height automatically determines the outcome of a fight. That is the biggest misconception ever. Anyone who has been in enough fights is aware of that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #160 on: April 11, 2009, 07:05:01 PM »
LMFAO @ thinking height automatically determines the outcome of a fight. That is the biggest misconception ever. Anyone who has been in enough fights is aware of that.
hence thats why you can tell, that nigga aint never threw them hands

so fuck you." - Pac

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #161 on: April 11, 2009, 07:07:48 PM »
Flloyd probably slaps him around

DPE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #162 on: April 11, 2009, 07:10:28 PM »
Flloyd probably slaps him around

ahahaha damn!

hence thats why you can tell, that nigga aint never threw them hands

yup
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #163 on: April 11, 2009, 07:16:16 PM »
Who can honestly say they would be "afraid" of or even the slightest bit intimidated by this

Jaydc555

« Reply #164 on: April 11, 2009, 07:22:09 PM »
Floydness is the second coming of butter bean