Author Topic: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)  (Read 7865 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)
« Reply #165 on: April 11, 2009, 07:27:47 PM »
Whatever happened to Butterbean?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #166 on: April 11, 2009, 07:34:44 PM »
he retired to do MMA... i think he lost

his some BabyBean boxes though too bad he is nothing like his dad

Kool Beenz

« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2009, 07:35:48 PM »
LMAO@ Loon3y must of used "ancient chinese secret" to get the tension off him and put it back on nik

Jaydc555

« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2009, 07:46:59 PM »
Lol I love how threads can change directions 38 times in a thread.ahh life is good in tha g spot....it changed from looney because he had to do some more street team work for the new fast and furious movie.

DPE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2009, 08:06:52 PM »
Lol I love how threads can change directions 38 times in a thread.ahh life is good in tha g spot....it changed from looney because he had to do some more street team work for the new fast and furious movie.

ahaha thats cold!
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2009, 10:19:10 PM »

wow that was a classic.....quote of the year worthy.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: April 12, 2009, 12:02:04 AM »
LOL...jayc got the jokes on deck

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2009, 01:59:24 AM »
lmao @ Elior going back to his trusty "I'm 6'5, I guarantee you wouldn't say that shit to my face."  So you're what, 6'5, buck 40? 

And you've def never been in a fight as evidenced by the fact that you think height = winning fights.  I've seen some small scrappy motherfuckers beat the shit out of dudes much bigger than them. 

Bananas

« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2009, 12:23:20 PM »
I'm waiting for an answer on that question kahn. stop beating around the bush and man up, it's time to put your money where your kimchi  stinking mouth is.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #174 on: April 12, 2009, 02:42:13 PM »
I'm waiting for an answer on that question kahn. stop beating around the bush and man up, it's time to put your money where your kimchi  stinking mouth is.

lol, shut the fuck up pussy, YOUVE been beating around the bush the whole time, i gave you streets to meet up at years before but you bitched out. i bet you are again.

dogg your a joke, if i was serious i would be pming you, but i did that before and your ass was too pussy to meet.

stop being scared and making excuses ull get a fair fight.

and dpe u sound like you bout 10 years old, if you believe being real is wasting time to slap up e-nerds on the net cuz they were talking trash than thats you homie. id go out of the way to handle shit if its of relevance to me in real life u. but lol bout flexin you from east los, theres bitches in every hood.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

JAZ

« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2009, 03:07:03 PM »
lol @ looney.

Jaydc555

« Reply #176 on: April 12, 2009, 03:10:45 PM »
Looney is going to Tony jaa on that ass!lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #177 on: April 12, 2009, 08:01:20 PM »
Who can honestly say they would be "afraid" of or even the slightest bit intimidated by this

a pic of me when i was 16...me at 16 would whoop your dyke lookin ass nowadays. on everything.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #178 on: April 12, 2009, 08:03:10 PM »
Its probably because your a little bitch in reality which is confirmed by the fact you go to raves,the way your gf and friends look and the way you talk.I went to a rave once I shared this story in a thread.the minute I walked in some faggot started putting glow sticks in my face so I knocked him out.I was kicked out because raves are supposed to be a peaceful place.so your hanging out with a bunch of pussies.well you know you judge a man by the company he keeps.

you're a closeminded faggot, you know that. mac dre went to raves, i guess he's a pussy...talib kweli and the roots are performing at the next rave were goin to, i guess they're pussies. your lack of life experience shows by the way you think, young'n...grow up, son.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #179 on: April 12, 2009, 08:04:51 PM »
LMFAO @ thinking height automatically determines the outcome of a fight. That is the biggest misconception ever. Anyone who has been in enough fights is aware of that.

it's definitely an advantage...height = reach and that's clearly gunna help in a fight. not saying it determines the outcome, but unless dude is super built and knows how to fight at a very high level, he ain't knockin me out at 5'9".