Author Topic: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)  (Read 7728 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)
« Reply #195 on: April 12, 2009, 09:17:25 PM »
^beats suckin the cock, lezy.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #196 on: April 12, 2009, 09:24:36 PM »
Nice talking with you sir, but i need some sleep. Maybe tomorrow i can verbally destroy you again, then you can use the same joke over 20 more times, and in your mind, think that it is actually insulting to me.

And in my defense, if i look like a dyke to you.... Than this dyke has more facial hair than you, and since you've been with the same beached whale for what? 5 years? I get more pussy than you have ever probably seen. You could learn from my dykeness. Be easy man, and don't hurt anyone, tough guy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #197 on: April 12, 2009, 09:45:42 PM »
Nice talking with you sir, but i need some sleep. Maybe tomorrow i can verbally destroy you again, then you can use the same joke over 20 more times, and in your mind, think that it is actually insulting to me.

And in my defense, if i look like a dyke to you.... Than this dyke has more facial hair than you, and since you've been with the same beached whale for what? 5 years? I get more pussy than you have ever probably seen. You could learn from my dykeness. Be easy man, and don't hurt anyone, tough guy.

LMAO@you thinking this is some sorta battle. what a dumb dyke. you have more facial hair than me? congrats, lezy. you look 15 and i'm a hairy ass mufucka, so that's not even true, even if it did mean somethin. i can get more pussy in a night than you've gotten in your life. and i'm not just sayin this shit, that's the 100% truth right there...this isnt a battle, you're just an insecure lil boy who likes to ride dick and i'm slappin u off my balls with my mufuckin paws. wake the fuck up, princess. :-*

Muhfukka

« Reply #198 on: April 12, 2009, 10:08:20 PM »
haha what the fuck

Jaydc555

« Reply #199 on: April 12, 2009, 10:19:09 PM »
This thread exploded eh muhfuckka?ha ha.don't worry I laid nik the verbal ass whip on your behalf

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #200 on: April 12, 2009, 10:36:31 PM »
^ LMAO

Jaydc555

« Reply #201 on: April 12, 2009, 10:37:43 PM »
Come on nik re read the thread you know its true.anybody else can see that.

Muhfukka

« Reply #202 on: April 12, 2009, 10:41:40 PM »
let him think what he wants its funnier that way

Muhfukka

« Reply #203 on: April 12, 2009, 10:46:48 PM »
haha nik is 6'5 you should be afraid of him

DPE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #204 on: April 12, 2009, 10:53:18 PM »
and dpe u sound like you bout 10 years old, if you believe being real is wasting time to slap up e-nerds on the net cuz they were talking trash than thats you homie. id go out of the way to handle shit if its of relevance to me in real life u. but lol bout flexin you from east los, theres bitches in every hood.

ahaha how the fuck am i flexin im from East Los?
it dont matter how old i am, i bet i kno more about the streets than ur fake ass...u think wearin khaki's, chucks, cortez, all that shit makes u street? cmon dogg.
u stay out in Chatsworth or where ever...aint nuthin g bout u...real talk.
im callin u out on ur bullshit...i could give a fuck about u, but its funny reading all this bullshit u talk. saying u can fuck these foos up. if ur really down for ur shit & that confident, meeting up wit these foos should be nuthin to u. it shouldnt phase u. why should they go all the way out to Chatsworth to go toe to toe when ur talking more bullshit than they are? cmon foo...
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Kool Beenz

« Reply #205 on: April 12, 2009, 11:52:54 PM »
LMAO@ Niks responses.... this is vintage nik your cracking me up right now...
i still say you and prince battle rap over this. i know Sccit the Shhit still gots some flows in him... and Prince gots a flow on him

NIK VS. Prince drop some tracks and settle this shit like the old days... fuck a keystyle though
we could even agree who the judges could be... the MODS would be the judges, so it can be fair

and Loon3y has only posted one pic of himself dressing gangsta... maybe it was holloween and him and the "gookN's" wanted to dress like gangstas for holloween...
o wait he is from the hood no one in his neighborhood can afford candy!

he must be a gangsta  :-X
 ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #206 on: April 13, 2009, 12:02:36 AM »
Ag you really find him funny?he just repeats the same few phrases over and over because well he's not funny.

Roccy

« Reply #207 on: April 13, 2009, 12:07:32 AM »
He must be feeling a little crabby today...HAHA GET IT....GO GET SOME MORE FACE PAINT FAGGOT!!!!

whats with the stupid lines? lol, I mean if you're gonna attack come a little harder man.
how it really goes down..

Kool Beenz

« Reply #208 on: April 13, 2009, 12:14:07 AM »
lol i find alot of people here funny

Jaydc555

« Reply #209 on: April 13, 2009, 12:16:59 AM »
As do I.but not nik.he's like elano with his lame comebacks.