Author Topic: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)  (Read 7737 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)
« Reply #210 on: April 13, 2009, 01:25:26 AM »
you're a closeminded faggot, you know that. mac dre went to raves, i guess he's a pussy...
Well....we see how he ended up  ;D

Sorry, I had to do it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #211 on: April 13, 2009, 01:43:56 AM »
and dpe u sound like you bout 10 years old, if you believe being real is wasting time to slap up e-nerds on the net cuz they were talking trash than thats you homie. id go out of the way to handle shit if its of relevance to me in real life u. but lol bout flexin you from east los, theres bitches in every hood.

ahaha how the fuck am i flexin im from East Los?
it dont matter how old i am, i bet i kno more about the streets than ur fake ass...u think wearin khaki's, chucks, cortez, all that shit makes u street? cmon dogg.
u stay out in Chatsworth or where ever...aint nuthin g bout u...real talk.
im callin u out on  ur bullshit...i could give a fuck about u, but itsfunny reading all this bullshit u talk. saying u can fuck these foos up. if ur really down for ur shit & that confident, meeting up wit these foos should be nuthin to u. it shouldnt phase u. why should they go all the way out to Chatsworth to go toe to toe when ur talking more bullshit than they are? cmon foo...

llol at this alias, is this bananas? AG?

im talking more shit? thats a joke these losers make threads about me daily. damn your an idiot, why the fuck would i go outta my way to go to studio city or hawthorne.

its probaly AG living his fantasies as a real banger from eastlos rather than his texas mexican crip gang

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #212 on: April 13, 2009, 02:34:29 AM »
and dpe u sound like you bout 10 years old, if you believe being real is wasting time to slap up e-nerds on the net cuz they were talking trash than thats you homie. id go out of the way to handle shit if its of relevance to me in real life u. but lol bout flexin you from east los, theres bitches in every hood.

it dont matter how old i am, i bet i kno more about the streets than ur fake ass...u think wearin khaki's, chucks, cortez, all that shit makes u street? cmon dogg.
im callin u out on  ur bullshit...i could give a fuck about u, but itsfunny reading all this bullshit u talk. saying u can fuck these foos up. if ur really down for ur shit & that confident, meeting up wit these foos should be nuthin to u. it shouldnt phase u. why should they go all the way out to Chatsworth to go toe to toe when ur talking more bullshit than they are? cmon foo...

im talking more shit? thats a joke these losers make threads about me daily. damn your an idiot, why the fuck would i go outta my way to go to studio city or hawthorne.

its probaly AG living his fantasies as a real banger from eastlos rather than his texas mexican crip gang

you sound fuckin retarded, righ now, baby dick.
quit making the stupidest assumptions ever

you sound like a fuckin retard right now

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2009, 10:25:50 AM »
WOW

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2009, 01:00:30 PM »

lol i struck a nerve eh?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #215 on: April 13, 2009, 01:01:59 PM »

lol i struck a nerve eh?

yeah cus ill beat your fuckin nerdy william hung 4 eyed ass
and you call eveyone out and your back down

your a fuckin punk

Muhfukka

« Reply #216 on: April 13, 2009, 01:07:22 PM »
ag and looney youre both gay

Elano

« Reply #217 on: April 13, 2009, 01:29:49 PM »
As do I.but not nik.he's like elano with his lame comebacks.
Please.Say what you want about me (i don't give a fuck,you are mentally poor and retarded) but don't compare me to nik.
And now fuck off and go steal something for your parents :loser:

Jaydc555

« Reply #218 on: April 13, 2009, 01:35:39 PM »
Ha ha you love it!I was just saying you both have lame comebacks.which is true.

Elano

« Reply #219 on: April 13, 2009, 01:37:51 PM »
Ha ha you love it!I was just saying you both have lame comebacks.which is true.
:'( :'( :'(

DPE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #220 on: April 13, 2009, 02:14:04 PM »

alias...wtf? homie i go by Scope..im off Merced St. in East Los. & who said i banged? i aint ever said that...fuck all that gang bangin shit.
anyways, u should really be about all the shit u talk to everyone saying u gon kick their ass...like i been saying, if ur that down for ur shit, than man up & handle it homie...its that simple
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Kool Beenz

« Reply #221 on: April 13, 2009, 02:44:07 PM »
ag and looney youre both gay

LMAO
coming from a high school dropout with no job
 ::)

Muhfukka

« Reply #222 on: April 13, 2009, 02:52:30 PM »
damn you keep saying that and i keep saying i have a high school diploma, not a ged or an equivalency exam or any of that shit, a high school diploma i got from vista continuation school in santa cruz. and about not having a job, i work for myself and make more than enough money to live on. i drive a pontiac grand prix gt and i have a couple rooms i rent, what the fuck do you have

Muhfukka

« Reply #223 on: April 13, 2009, 02:56:13 PM »
and also if youre a hardcore mexican crip from the ranches of texas why do you have a problem with people dropping out of school

Kool Beenz

« Reply #224 on: April 13, 2009, 03:04:15 PM »
oh really?
well nobody gives a shit!

and i live in the city you dumbass. my ranch is only 30 mins away what the fuck does that matter or have anything to do with anything?