Author Topic: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)  (Read 7732 times)

DPG4EVA

Re: Why Muhfuckka is a bitter fag...(classic!)
« Reply #255 on: April 18, 2009, 02:24:50 PM »
NIK lost, story of his life

your username is my name backwards. your sig is me.

does that give you a wet thong?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #256 on: April 18, 2009, 03:29:45 PM »

stop hitting on me, faggot.

DPG4EVA

« Reply #257 on: April 19, 2009, 07:50:46 AM »

stop hitting on me, faggot.

you wish

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #258 on: April 22, 2009, 11:31:11 AM »
first he PMs floyd saying:

im going to fucking kill you bitch

then when she asks him why he's so mad at his life, the fruitcake replies:

i dont want to put all this shit out there, but basically i am bitter at life because i am someone who had a whole lot of potential but shit got really fucked up for me. i am naturally athletic, i did good in school when i was in school, but the way things are in my neighborhood fucked things up.i started doing drugs and hanging out with gang bangers, which led to me robbing and stealing and living crazy. but soon i realized how fucked up my situation got. ive been robbed, jumped, stabbed all that shit. my drug use got bad, it fucked with my brain, i left school at age 16. slowly i started getting things straightened out, but then my knees started hurting. basically i am 6'7" and for some reason all of that growing caused some kind of weird nerve pain. i am 20 years old now but i have been through a whole lot. i still do drugs and that combined with my knee pain fucks with my head. i have a lot of weed all the time now though and that helps things. i know you probably dont give a shit about any of this but i dont know sometimes i think people should hear about this shit and other times i know people dont give a fuck

that's the thing, it seems like i wasted my potential. i dont have a real high school diploma, i have very little job experience, pro sports are obviously out of the question, it seems like the only two things i can do to make money is steal and grow weed, i try to not steal anymore, but i know if i keep growing weed like this im going to get caught eventually. i mean i know there are alot of people who have it worse off than me, but shit is fucked up for me. add to that the fact i live in murder central (25 murders in 08 and im not talking about a huge city) and it seems like there is no escape. about the drugs i do, well nowadays weed and beer are like the foundation and everyday i just add a different chemical to that base, usually just pain killers like percocet, oxycontin, darvocet, and vicodin, but occasionally ill do some other shit to remind me of my younger years

a couple months later:

whatsup floydness i just wanted to say thanks for being all positive and shit a few months ago, i was on a BAD one for like 5 months straight. and also dont take these nerds on here shit serious, i dont think you do but ill say it anyway. i  like talking shit about hippies/treehuggers but im just talking shit

Pow, muhfukka...wcc defined...LMAO

Even though the guy is bitter i think that was a little fucked up to put that personal shit up on there like that

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #259 on: April 22, 2009, 12:28:31 PM »
first he PMs floyd saying:

im going to fucking kill you bitch

then when she asks him why he's so mad at his life, the fruitcake replies:

i dont want to put all this shit out there, but basically i am bitter at life because i am someone who had a whole lot of potential but shit got really fucked up for me. i am naturally athletic, i did good in school when i was in school, but the way things are in my neighborhood fucked things up.i started doing drugs and hanging out with gang bangers, which led to me robbing and stealing and living crazy. but soon i realized how fucked up my situation got. ive been robbed, jumped, stabbed all that shit. my drug use got bad, it fucked with my brain, i left school at age 16. slowly i started getting things straightened out, but then my knees started hurting. basically i am 6'7" and for some reason all of that growing caused some kind of weird nerve pain. i am 20 years old now but i have been through a whole lot. i still do drugs and that combined with my knee pain fucks with my head. i have a lot of weed all the time now though and that helps things. i know you probably dont give a shit about any of this but i dont know sometimes i think people should hear about this shit and other times i know people dont give a fuck

that's the thing, it seems like i wasted my potential. i dont have a real high school diploma, i have very little job experience, pro sports are obviously out of the question, it seems like the only two things i can do to make money is steal and grow weed, i try to not steal anymore, but i know if i keep growing weed like this im going to get caught eventually. i mean i know there are alot of people who have it worse off than me, but shit is fucked up for me. add to that the fact i live in murder central (25 murders in 08 and im not talking about a huge city) and it seems like there is no escape. about the drugs i do, well nowadays weed and beer are like the foundation and everyday i just add a different chemical to that base, usually just pain killers like percocet, oxycontin, darvocet, and vicodin, but occasionally ill do some other shit to remind me of my younger years

a couple months later:

whatsup floydness i just wanted to say thanks for being all positive and shit a few months ago, i was on a BAD one for like 5 months straight. and also dont take these nerds on here shit serious, i dont think you do but ill say it anyway. i  like talking shit about hippies/treehuggers but im just talking shit

Pow, muhfukka...wcc defined...LMAO

Even though the guy is bitter i think that was a little fucked up to put that personal shit up on there like that

kinda like karma for someone to say fuck you all day to everyone on the forum, who would of thought he vented to floydness?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc555

« Reply #260 on: April 22, 2009, 12:32:35 PM »
Shut up looney go sit at the kids table with your baby dick

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #261 on: April 22, 2009, 12:36:06 PM »
Shut up looney go sit at the kids table with your baby dick

lol who is this loser? didnt even register a year and u already got over a thousand posts.

go outside, rather than tyring to come up wit disses for people on the net

Jaydc555

« Reply #262 on: April 22, 2009, 12:38:02 PM »
How many times do I have to say this.I post from my phone.90 percent of my posts are from my phone when I'm either at work or just outside.I don't even have a computer at the moment I don't have time for it.so maybe you should be the one going outside I mean don't you have gang raping I mean banging to do

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #263 on: April 22, 2009, 12:39:34 PM »
How many times do I have to say this.I post from my phone.90 percent of my posts are from my phone when I'm either at work or just outside.I don't even have a computer at the moment I don't have time for it.so maybe you should be the one going outside I mean don't you have gang raping I mean banging to do

yea alright , loser

Jaydc555

« Reply #264 on: April 22, 2009, 12:44:38 PM »
I'm outside sitting on the grass enjoying the sun and your hunched over a screen listening to jin and pretending you gang bang.who's the loser?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #265 on: April 22, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »
I'm outside sitting on the grass enjoying the sun and your hunched over a screen listening to jin and pretending you gang bang.who's the loser?

lol, why would you go on dubcc if your outside chillin?  :-\ seems like a loser to me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #266 on: August 31, 2009, 01:55:26 PM »

Muhfukka

« Reply #267 on: August 31, 2009, 01:57:56 PM »
haha the original attempt to embarrass me that ended up in you looking like even more of a faggot than before. quit crying jew boy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #268 on: August 31, 2009, 02:02:39 PM »
haha the original attempt to embarrass me that ended up in you looking like even more of a faggot than before. quit crying jew boy

right...this is embarrassing on my behalf  :laugh:

:grumpy: