Author Topic: _Assassin_ vs M Dogg  (Read 785 times)

_Assassin_

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
_Assassin_ vs M Dogg
« on: June 10, 2002, 06:36:19 AM »
You said you were down for a battle,
                     So I figured i bring a war.

(Gunshots)
No more -playing-, im slaying, weak emcceez like you with 1 bar// Feel my lyrical blast and get -sent far-//Wit 3 layers of   -kevlar-, couldnt protect from my -slugg-// Wanna talk about trenches, mines already -dug-//Im always prepared for a -battle-, wit insane -grammtical-//Ill overshadow you, splatter you//Turn ya ta -dust-, fraggun aimed at ya head//Dam right ima -bust-//Your rhymes -disgust-, the whole -W-c-c-, you just another lieghtwieght -wannabe-

Switch Styles

Wit more content then a book//I swarm into battle with a knight and a rook//Your teams overtook, you must be mistaken//Lay off the crack, and stop freebasin'//

AutoMatick Assassinz
You wanna fuck wit -assassin-, i hope your seat belts -fassened-// Im -blasting- , and -passin-, you fucking -oldetimers-//We elite emmceez wit insane internal -rhymers-//
Mountain -climbers-, what ever it takes to stay on -top-,//M Dogg back off the grill cuz im just to -hott-//

Conculsion

You bite like a dogg,Im creating a fog, blindy your ambitionz//Cuz i think quick wit da split descsions//My life missions, is that of a physco (fan-atic)//You hook on my lines like an crack (add-ict)// Cuz ive been looking over you like you was my own sun//Turn against me and look down the barrel of my gun//Lyrically you in a coherent state of -reception-//Sincally im creating a wall altering you conception//

So wit dat off my chest, i think we know whos best...

M Dogg good luck.. That is if your not another no show

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: _Assassin_ vs M Dogg
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2002, 10:13:02 PM »
No show, well I've never no showed, but anyways, i'll drop later today, it's 1:15 am right now, I'm tired... peace.

_Assassin_

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2002, 06:47:57 AM »
whatever you know my shits hott, stop writing, This key took me 5 minutes. Move over, b4 i pull the fucking cord on your wack ass. Fo real

Holaa

@ssassin, I keep the blunts passin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2002, 05:27:17 PM »
Pump up my muscles with the kreaten, to leave you headless with the lyrical guillotine, as I BITE your head off like Mean Joe Green/
As I be the God, got no time for amaters, see it was a kid I respected at first, so now I got to New Zeland to take out the Maxi curse/
See kid I saw you grow, become the greatest and what unfold, a consiperacy worst than when Clinton and Lewesky was told/
Call my name at night like Bloody Mary, watch me leave a seen like a movie that's scary, you at a top dog, you a Stoog like Larry/

This means war

As I get on the war paint for another dead to fate, I fucked your sister no rape, and get my excape/
Put on my feathers, and I got my shit on all leather, drums are beating for this shit people be fending/
I see a Tongan in my sites, with his chicken bone chain, cocked the bow back with my might, arrow in his brain/
It was the still of the night black shy above, the moon shines it's light as you lay no one to love/
When you come to you'll see me in vision, a Tongan true with a death more painful than adult cercumision/

The Final Rest

Your mom cries out loud in your visual, as they pray for you in Christian spiritual/
The reallity is I pray for you in my tongue lyrical, as the Natives take you in miracle/
You body is eatten, Bon Appetit, it's the Indians you meeting as you forever sleep/
I stand over the corps that was Maxi-Padz, Automatic Assassin didnt' quiet last/
Remember I'm the one that will never pass, But in the end a barrio kid will always outlast/

Rest in Peace kid.

_Assassin_

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
WE need votes
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2002, 03:58:25 AM »
Uppin for votes

Plz give a reason for your vote, and any advice, Thanks for peeping are battle, and vote on any other battles to help out some peeps.

"Keep the pen in motion"

Holl@
@ss@Ssin

ToNe1904

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2002, 11:35:59 AM »
good battle yall.

Assassin, had a real tight flow. Not many metaphors, but did have a couple that caught mah attention. Good rhyme scheme. Not much more to say on this one, it was tight. Kept me readin.
M-Dogg, Good shit. had a couple good metaphors. I liked tha "Indian" shit in tha middle verse. I thought Assassin had a better flowing verse tho.

Both attacked wit tha heat, but i gotta say i seen WAY better frum M-Dogg. If you woulda brought yur normal shit, uda won this one i think. good battle yall.

vote=Assassin

_Assassin_

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2002, 06:05:59 AM »
What up thanks for voting tone, with an explantion

1-0 Uppin'

_Assassin_

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2002, 03:41:09 AM »
We need votes plz

1-0 Uppin'

Pillow

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2002, 10:24:22 PM »
yo this battle was hot, assasian look like to be climbing the charts on this board, but yo homie u aint have no reason to talk shit on MDogg, he is tite and has tite flows, just cause he was tired, thats fucked dogg, but anyway......this battle was close as fuck and a hard desicion. both had tite ass word play, i just liked MDoggs flow better and word ussage, there were just some lines in assaisns that i didnt like....but u still tite homie stay up and u ll be a hall of famer.....
vote=MDogg

:.Da6shoota.:

• 'G'
  • Repin` Killa Kali !!!
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2002, 01:48:20 AM »
lol, Damn Assassin   :o

M Dogg U know U my boy & all, but I gotta cast my vote for Assassin homie :-/...he came with that scorchin shit.

Good job Assassin  ;)

Inland     Empire

How many emcees must get dissed ?

New Artist:

CYLO Multimedia©
[/glow]

@Ss@sSiN

Re:_Assassin_ vs M Dogg
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2002, 07:33:52 AM »
2-1 UPPIN'

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2002, 06:13:12 AM »
uppin'

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2002, 11:41:45 AM »
*************ATTENTION REALEST VOTE YALL RECIEVE**************

Ya both know i give two fucks bout either of ya,so this an honest vote

vote: Marty.....

neither of ya really showed ya best here........assasin had a bit of shit dat didnt rhyme and m dogg some of ya bars were too long

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2002, 07:44:41 AM »
3-1 uppin'

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2002, 07:23:54 PM »
vote-M DOGG.......

that's just because i felt like it...
no but seriously....he had a better flow......assasin's was too general....

no hate....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/